Prestige Boulevard – is a unique project in ECC road, Whitefield, Bangalore by Prestige group. This project provides 144 admirable residences designed to infuse goodness of sunlight streaming in and the wind ventilating every corner and well designed by expert engineers and authentic workers. Prestige Boulevard will have a Club house with Luxury Amenities like Swimming Pool, Party Lounge, Gymnasium, Aerobics & Yoga, Spa, Pool Table, Cards room, Billiards, Table Tennis, Carom & chess, Multipurpose Hall, Clinic etc.
While constructing a new project prestige group promotes it completely with new design and this time they developed only in 2.54 acres of land G+4 Floors called “Prestige Boulevard”. In this unique project they are providing 2, 3 BHK Apartments with different size range between 1043—1636 sq ft. Prestige Group thoroughly planned for the investment of the Prestige Boulevard Apartments. Prestige Group is planning over that range for giving a dream home along with international features. A 2BHK apartment in Prestige Boulevard is priced at 55.80 Lakh whereas a 3BHK comes with a price tag of 84.74 Lakh. Prestige Boulevard also includes Luxury Specifications in Structure, Painting, Flooring, Doors, Windows, Flooring, Electrical-Communication, Kitchen and Toilets.
Prestige Boulevard Bangalore is located few meters from Whitefield which is close to IT corridor but it’s conflicting from city life. These are new humanistic Apartments where undisturbed views, natural air and full of greeneries looks like we are in countryside. Prestige Boulevard is also Close to IT/ITEs development, Work Centers, Hospitals, Shopping Malls, Banks, Schools and Metro. Just 16 km away from MG Road, 8.1 Km from Marathahalli – Sarjapur Outer Ring Road and just 5 km from ITPL Main Road.
When comes to buying own house or property investment Bangalore is the one of best place for everyone. Prestige Boulevard Bangalore is one of the options, which is located in Whitefield, a highly developed area. Prestige Boulevard Whitefield only consist G+4 floors and 144 Apartments, those who want individuality and peacefulness in their life. This Project is also approved by Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike. Visualize a Perfect lifestyle everyday here, located at ECC Road, Whitefield, Bangalore.
Prestige Boulevard – Amenities
- Terrace swimming Pool
- Aerobics Room
- Sitout Area
- Steam & Sauna
- Multi Purpose Hall
- Table Tennis
Prestige Boulevard – Location Map
Prestige Boulevard- Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq. Ft. – Rs 5750.
- BHK Options – 2 BHK & 3 BHK.
- Size – 1043 Sq. Ft. – 1636 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : December, 2019
Prestige Boulevard – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2.54 Acres.
- No Of Floor – 4.
- Total Units – 144.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Prestige Boulevard – Project Specification
- RCC Structure
- Cement Blocks For Walls Wherever Required
Lobby & Staircases
- Elegant Ground Floor Lobby Flooring And Cladding In Granite/Marble
- Upper Floors Lobby Flooring In Vitrified Tiles And Lift Cladding In Marble/Granite
- All Lobby Walls Partly In Texture Paint And Ceiling In OBD
- OBD on Walls And Ceilings In Service Lobby And Service Staircases
- Suitable Size And Capacity Passenger And Service Lifts In Every Block
- Vitrified Tiles In The Foyer, Living, Dining, Corridors And All Bedrooms
- Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles In Balconies
- Ceramic/Vitrified Tiled Flooring and 2 Feet Ceramic Tile Dado over the Granite Counter
- Single Bowl Single Drain Steel Sink with Chrome Plated Tap
- Ceramic/Vitrified Tiled Flooring and Ceramic Tile Dado for the Utility
- Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles Flooring
- Ceramic Tiles on Walls up to the False Ceiling
- Granite Counter with Ceramic Wash Basin in the Master Toilet and Pedestal Wash Basins in Other Toilets
- All Toilets will have EWCs and Chrome Plated Fittings
- Chrome Plated Tap with Shower Mixer
- Geysers in all Toilets except the Maid’s Toilet
- Suspended Pipelines in Toilets concealed within the Grid False Ceiling
Doors and Windows
- Main Door- 8 Feet High Opening with Flush Shutter & Frame in Wood
- Internal Doors – 7 Feet High Opening with Wooden Frames and Flush Shutters
- External Doors – UPVC/Aluminium Frames and Shutters
- Windows – 3 – Track UPVC/Aluminium Framed Windows with Clear Glass and Provision for Mosquito Mesh Shutters
- Cement Paint on External Walls
- OBD on Internal Walls and Ceilings
- Enamel Paint on all MS Railings
- Generator will be provided for all Common Services
- Concealed Wiring with PVC Insulated Copper Wires and Modular Switches
- Sufficient Power Outlets and Light Points will be provided
- 4 KW Power will be provided for 2 Bed Units
- 6.5 KW Power will be provided for 3 Bed Units
- Cable TV and Telephone Points provided in the Living Room and all Bedrooms
- Provision for Installation of Spilt AC in the Living Room and all Bedrooms
- ELCB and Individual Meters will be provided for all Apartments
- Peripheral CCTV Coverage
- 100% Power Back-up for all Apartments at additional cost
Prestige Boulevard – Master Plan
Prestige Boulevard – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1047 Sqft||60.20 Lacs||300000|
|2 BHK||1068 Sqft||61.41 Lacs||300000|
|3 BHK||1594 Sqft||91.66 Lacs||500000|
|3 BHK||1638 Sqft||94.19 Lacs||500000|
|3 BHK||1640 Sqft||94.30 Lacs||500000|
Prestige Boulevard – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – ECC Road, Whitefield, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 18.7 kms.
- Distance from Railway Station – 24.5 kms.
- Distance from Airport – 47 kms.
- Nearest Metro station – 12.4 kms(Baiyappanahalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 9 kms(KR Puram/Outer Ring Rd)
Prestige Boulevard – Floor Plan
Prestige Boulevard – Neighborhood
- The Deen’s Academy School
- The Bangalore School
- VIVERO International Pre-school
- The Foundation School
- St Thomas School
- Chrysalis Kids
- Ryan International School
- Sri Sathya Sai Institute Of Higher Medical Sciences
- Mayo Heart Hospital
- Sathya Sai Baba General Hospital
- Vydehi Hospital
- Shri Satya Sai Super Speciality Hospital
- Pushpa Nursing Home
- Dr.Munisingh Clinic
- Narayana MultiSpeciality Hospital
- Sankara Eye Hospital
Prestige Boulevard – Surrounding Developments
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
Prestige Boulevard – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Prestige Boulevard – FAQ’s
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Identify your Apartment
- Fill-in the Booking Application Form and provide your KYC documents
- Pay by Cheque/DD favoring “Prestige Estate Projects Limited” along with the supporting documents.
The Booking Amount is 20% of the Sale Value of your unit.
On payment of 20% of the Sale Value and submission of Post Dated Cheques for the remaining amount, the allotment will be confirmed.
Yes. This offer is applicable for a limited period only. Please check with the Sales Team for more details.
Installments are to be paid by way of Post Dated Cheques which is a pre-condition of the allotment. This schedule of payment is on a time bound basis as mentioned in the payment schedule. In case of a Home Loan, these PDCs are held with us as collateral and returned back at the time of possession.
BESCOM & BWSSB Charges, Contribution to the Sinking Fund, Advance Maintenance Charges, Generator Charges, Khata Assessment Charges, Registration Charges, VAT, Service Tax and any other Statutory Charges and taxes will be required to be paid as per the prevailing guidelines at the time of possession.
Why would you want to miss out on such a strategically located and meticulously designed project? However, if you do wish to cancel after booking, 2% of the Sale Value will be forfeited before agreements are executed and 15% of the Sale Value will be forfeited post agreements as Cancellation Fee and the balance will be returned without interest.
The agreements that need to be signed are Agreement to Sell and Agreement to Construct, followed by a Sale Deed, upon the completion of the Development.
Registration will be done only on completion of the development and on payment of the entire sale consideration including the additional charges. Registration will be facilitated by us through an advocate appointed by Prestige.
- Assignment can be done only after the Agreements have been signed, PDCs given and the new party agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of the principal agreement.
- The customer needs to submit the documents along with NOC from Bank in case they have obtained a loan from HFIs.
- Requests for assignments will be accepted only after 20% of the Sale Value and 5 Instalment payments are realized as per the payment schedule.
Their endeavor is to complete and hand over the project as per committed time lines. However, for reasons beyond their control, if the Project is delayed, Prestige will pay 9%* per annum on the amount collected which will be clearly brought out in the agreements.
Yes, leading HFIs have approved the development and will extend loans to customers based on their specified criteria.
It is your responsibility to ensure timely disbursement of installments from HFIs and no demand will be made by us to the HFIs for the same. To facilitate smooth payments, customers are required to agree to a pre-determined payment schedule and issue a mandate to the HFI to disburse payments as scheduled. This will be done via a “Mandatory Disbursement Form”.
The maintenance will be taken care of by Prestige Property Management & Services. You can now be rest assured that Prestige Boulevard will be cared for by professionals.
The scheme for maintenance is as under:
- A sum of Rs. 50/- per sqft. will be charged as the advance maintenance fee for the first year and will be collected at the time of closing of your account. From the second year onwards, maintenance charges will be levied as decided by the Association/Prestige Property Management & Services. All future payments are to be made favoring the Property Management Company.
- An additional sum of Rs. 50/- per sqft. corresponding to the super built-up area will be collected as Sinking Fund. This amount will be deposited in an Escrow Account and the accruals will be used for major expenditure.
Prestige Boulevard – About Builder
Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. is a property development and the flagship company of Prestige Group in South India. It was founded by Razack Sattar in 1986, who envisioned a success story waiting to take shape in the Retail Business in 1956 itself. Since its formation in 1986, Prestige Estates Projects has grown swiftly to become one of South India’s leading Property Developers, helping shape the skyline across the Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality sectors.
Prestige has developed several residential colonies and commercial spaces in Bangalore, Chennai, Mangalore, Mysore, Hyderabad and Kochi, few among them are Prestige Shantiniketan, Prestige Golfshire, Prestige Acropolis, The Forum, The Forum Value, The Forum Vijaya and many others. Prestige Court on K.H. Road in Bangalore set the pace for the Group’s rapid growth which now stands at over 169 Completed Projects spanning a total developed area of over 51.37 million sqft. It also has another 65 ongoing projects comprising around 56.94 million sqft & 28 upcoming projects totalling 31.15 million sqft., which include Apartment Enclaves, Shopping Malls and Corporate Structures, spread across all asset classes.
Prestige Group has several national and international awards in various categories:
- National Award for Marketing Excellence :
- Best In-House Magazine – Falcon News
- Award for Content Marketing
- Marketing Campaign of the Year 2016
- Dun & Bradstreet (Corporate Award)
- FIABCI World Prix D Excellence Awards
- Best Shopping Center – South Forum
- Asia Pacific Property Awards
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Prestige Pre launch Bangalore, Prestige Upcoming project, New launch projects in Bangalore by Prestige Group, Prestige Group, Prestige Boulevard, Prestige Boulevard Review, Prestige Boulevard Price, Prestige Boulevard address, Prestige Boulevard Bangalore, Prestige Boulevard floor plan, Prestige Boulevard Location.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.