Smondoville is a collection of Smondos, each custom designed for optimum efficiency. This residential precinct of Neotown introduces a new breed of housing. Smondos are right-sized, right-priced, smart condos. They are designed to please aesthetically, environmentally and financially. With a Smondo, you get more, for less. Smondoville is located within Neotown, at Electronics City, Phase-1in Bangalore. The brand new Elevated Expressway which connects Electronic City to Koramangala in just 16 minutes in even peak hours is just 3-4 minutes away.
Patel Realty Smondoville – Amenities
- Security check post
- Club house
- Multi-purpose hall
- Retail store
- Central plaza with water body
- Sand pit
- Jogging track
- Reflexology park
- Childrens’ play area
- Visitor parking
- Meditation area
- Basketball court
- Senior citizens’ recreation area
Patel Realty Smondoville – Location Map
Patel Realty Smondoville – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 3700 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 360 Sq Ft to 1305 Sq Ft
- Possession : NA
Patel Realty Smondoville – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 120 acres.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Patel Realty Smondoville – Project Specification
- Vitrified flooring in the living, dining, kitchen and bedrooms
- Options for wood finish flooring provided in 2BHK master bedrooms
- 2″ high ceramic tiled dado including 4″ high granite back splash
- Granite counter with a stainless steel sink
- Anti-skid ceramic tiled flooring and glazed ceramic tiled dado with Jaquar or equivalent plumbing fixtures
- Shower mixer, shower head, shower curtain rod and floor-mounted EWC provided in toilets, along with a provision for geyser, exhaust fan and mirror
- Anti-skid ceramic tiled flooring with a provision for rain water drainage
- Railings designed as per safety norms
- Granite flooring and granite wall cladding provided in ground floor lobby
- Cement-based water proof paint for external walls and OBD for internal walls and ceilings
- All M.S. railings are coated with enamel paint
- Hard wood / Sal wood frame and shutters finished in laminate.
- 2/3 track UPVC / Aluminum windows with clear glass
- Concealed conduits with copper wires of ISI standard and sufficient points for power and lighting
- Provision for cable TV & telephone points in living room & aircon points in bedroom
- Internet point in study area
- Power backup for lifts, common area lighting and pumps
- Backup for each apartment up to 1KVA
Patel Realty Smondoville – Master Plan
Patel Realty Smondoville – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Electronics City, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 20.8 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 25.7 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 54.7 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 21.5 Kms(Kanakapura Road Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 5.6 Kms(NICE Road)
Patel Realty Smondoville – Unit Plan
Patel Realty Smondoville – Surrounding Developments
Good connectivity, social infrastructure, and proximity to workplaces are pushing demand, and leading to the development of more residential property options here.
Electronics City primarily houses captive units of major domestic corporate companies, besides a host of other firms of sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, engineering, electronics and allied manufacturing units. Existing office locations in the south are Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road, while upcoming office locations are in and around Sarjapur and Sarjapur Road/ORR. Electronics City is one of the prime IT/ITeS hubs of the city while other micro-markets such as Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road have a number of stand-alone office projects. The development of the Hosur Road elevated road has aided in faster connectivity to Electronics City.
The majority of upcoming projects are IT and non-IT Buildings. Mostly, IT and ITeS occupiers are likely take up office space in these locations as these are close to residential catchments.
Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road are locations preferred for commercial development as they are close to residential catchments. Electronics City is one of the fast-developing locations of the city. Electronics City continues to hold immense potential for further development as there is huge demand for mid-segment residential projects, especially from the corporates working in companies on the Hosur Road. Major drivers for the development here have been the IT and ITeS related developments and the increasing demand for commercial space.
A signal-free corridor initiative is definitely an added advantage of this location. The south has good physical and social infrastructure. These locations are preferred by companies primarily due to the presence of good infrastructure and residential micro-markets in the vicinity. A majority of the employees working in IT and ITeS companies around the southern stretch of the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Hosur Road and Electronics City prefer staying in locations around due to proximity to workplaces and also availability of good social infrastructure.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990s.
With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Factors pushing demand:
South Bangalore has witnessed construction activity across all fronts residential, commercial and retail. Strong infrastructure development contributed to the growth of this zone. The cosmopolitan nature of the southern micro-markets such as Koramangala, Banashankari, J P Nagar, Jayanagar and Bannerghatta Road attracted a large number of people. Social infrastructure like the availability of quality hospitals, prestigious educational institutions and malls are some of the major reasons behind the demand for residential property in this part of Bangalore. This region has generally been a preferred residential destination for employees of the IT sector due to the presence of a large number of IT companies in the vicinity. There is a mix of small to large-scale residential projects including independent housing and apartments depending on the corridor.
The south has developed into a big market, with extensive IT development and is one of the first centers of commercial growth. There is around 10.41 million sq.ft of non-captive operational office space, with electronics and manufacturing, IT/ITeS firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Bannerghatta Road and Koramangala in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options. According to Cushman & Wakefield, a real estate services firm, mid-range options are coming up around Hosur Road, Electronics City, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar and Kanakapura Road, with capital values ranging between Rs 4,500-6,000 per sqft. Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
Patel Realty Smondoville – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Patel Realty Smondoville – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.