Nitesh Melbourne Park strategically set up in North Bangalore, is one of the premium projects of Nitesh Estate . This is just launched project will feature exquisitely planned and designed condominiums on Hennur Road, which is one of the fastest developing localities in the IT city. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to state-of-the-art amenities, Nitesh Melbourne Park would offer a perfect blend of serenity, luxury and comfort.
Minute care has been taken to design the interiors of the apartments in an elegant style. Spacious living spaces, intricately designed common areas and exuberant open landscapes make the project stand apart from its counterparts in the locality. Being well-connected to the other major parts of the city via road, Nitesh Melbourne park is an apt choice of investment for all those who love to experience a re-defined lifestyle, at affordable rates.
Interested home buyers can choose from 400 units of 2.5BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK apartments of various floor plans, ranging from 1200 sq.ft to 2300 sq.ft. Each block will have G+4 floors that are large and well-ventilated. The residents at Melbourne Park will be provided with a wide array of top-notch of indoor and outdoor sports, rejuvenation and recreational facilities to choose from. Indoor facilities include Banquet Hall with Pantry, Fitness Centre with Yoga & Aerobics, Squash Court, Badminton Court, Billiards Rooms, Table-Tennis, Board Game Room, Mini-Market, Crèche, Library, and Changing Rooms for Swimming Pool. Tennis Court, Swimming Pool with Toddler’s Pool, Children’s Play Area, Jogging Track, Amphitheatre, Deck Area, Basketball Court, Cricket Nets, Golf and Party Area with Barbeque Pits are some of the outdoor features of the project.
In addition to above mentioned facilities, the project will also offer ease of access to reputed educational institutions like United International School, Delhi Public School, BM English School, Vidya Niketan Academy; world-class hospitals and health care centres like Ebenezer Medical Mission Hospital, Medi Derma Hospital and Apollo Clinic and restaurants and dine-out areas like Shandong Chinese Restaurant, Nandhini Family Restaurant and Spices Family Restaurant. Locality is one of the USPs of the Melbourne Park. Hennur, being a rapidly developing area and lying in proximity to Hebbal and the Outer Ring Road, offers a smart investment. The Kempegowda International Airport lies at a distance of about 25 km from Melbourne Park. Hennur is well-connected to every important locality of the city – Hebbal, Frazer Town, Yelahanka, Commercial Street, KR Puram, Banaswadi, Manyata Tech Park, Cox Town and the Cantonment Railway Station.
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Amenities
Nitesh Melbourne Estate will offer a wide array of state-of-the-art facilities and amenities to the residents to ensure that they never have to compromise on the standards of living. In addition to round-the-clock water supply, the project will also offer 24 hours power-backup. Nitesh Melbourne Estate will have independent water bores, water tanks, PCC cement roads and street lights and will provide hollow parking, middle parking.
Below mentioned are some of the other facilities that will be available at Nitesh Melbourne Park:
- Tennis Court
- Swimming Pool with Toddler’s Pool
- Children’s Play Area
- Jogging Track
- Deck Area
- Basketball Court
- Cricket Nets
- Golf Putting Green
- Party Area with Barbeque Pits
- Banquet Hall with Pantry
- Fitness Centre with Yoga & Aerobics
- Squash Court
- Badminton Court
- Billiards Room
- Table – Tennis Room
- Board Game Room
- Facility Manager Office with Restroom
- Changing Rooms for Swimming Pool
- Restroom Facilities
Nitesh Melbourne Park Address – Location Map
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Price, Reviews, Options and Possession
- Price per Sq Ft – 6000.
- Booking Amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2.5BHK, 3 BHK , 3.5 BHK and 4 BHK.
- Size – 1200 Sq Ft to 2300 Sq Ft.
- Possession : November 2019.
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area : 10.8 Acres.
- Total Units : 400.
- Floors : G + 4.
- Open Space : Vast Open Space.
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Project Specifications
- RCC framed structure (Seismic Zone II)
- Main Door – Polished teakwood frame with BST door shutter.
- Other Internal Doors – Hardwood frame with flush shutter, finished with enamel paint on both sides.
- Toilet Door – Hardwood frame with flush shutter, one side laminate and one side enamel paint.
- External Doors – UPVC – 3 track with mosquito mesh.
- UPVC sliding windows – 3 track with mosquito mesh.
- Main & Staircase Lobby at Ground Floor – Combination of polished granite and vitrified tiles.
Living Dining & Bedrooms – 600mm 600mm vitrified tiles.
- Kitchen – Vitrified tiles.
- Balconies & Utilities – Anti – Skid Ceramic tiles.
- Toilets – Anti – skid ceramic tiles.
- Common Lobbies & Corridors – Vitrified tiles.
- Common Staircases – Kota stone/Sadarhalli granite.
- Toilet – Ceramic tiles up to 7 ft height.
- Kitchen – Ceramic tiles up to 2 ft height above kitchen counter.
- Main & Staircase Lobby at Ground Floor – 100mm height ( Polished granite / vitrified tiles)
- Living, Dining, Common Lobbies & Corridors – 100mm height vitrified tiles.
- Bedrooms & Kitchen – 100mm height vitrified tiles.
- Staircase – 100mm height kota stone/sadarhalli granite.
- Provision (Electrical & Plumbing) for water purifier.
- Provision (Electrical & Plumbing) for washing machine in utility area.
- CP fittings of reputed make.
- Sanitary fittings of reputed make.
- CP fittings of reputed make.
- PVC lines for rain water, soil and waste disposal.
- CPVC lines for water supply.
- Internal Walls – Emulsion Paint.
- Ceilings – Oil bound distemper.
- External finish – Texture paint.
- 2.5 BHK – 4 KW power supply & 3 KW DG back up
- 3 BHK (Medium) – 6 KW power supply & 4.5 KW DG back up
- 3 BHK (Large) – 6 KW power supply & 4.5 KW DG back up
- 4 BHK – 8 KW power supply & 6KW DG back up.
- 100% DG back up for lifts, pumps and common area lighting.
- Concealed PVC conduits with copper wiring
- Modular switches of reputed make.
- AC points in all bedrooms and living room.
- TV point in living room and all bedrooms.
- Telephone & Internet Points – Communication cables in all bedrooms and living room.
- Exhaust fan point – Complete with wiring and outlet in toilets and kitchen.
- 24 hr round the clock security personnel.
- CCTC at strategic locations for security and monitoring.
- Automatic lifts of reputed make
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Master Plan
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2.5 BHK||1356||81.36 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1654||99.24 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1907||114.42 Lacs||Contact us|
|4 BHK||2303||138.18 Lacs||Contact us|
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Accessibility and Key Distances
Nitesh Melbourne Estate is being constructed on Hennur road that provides easy connectivity to major parts of the city via road. The project lies in proximity to a number of reputed educational institutions and hospitals. Key distances of some of the major landmarks and main areas of the city, from the project, are given below:
- HKBK College of Engineering : 5.2km
- Majestic Railway Station : 16.8 km
- Chaya Hospital,OMBR Layout : 4.3km
- HBR Layout : 2 km
- New Baldwin’s School : 4.3 km
- Banaswadi Railway Station : 6.8 km
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Floor Plan
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Neighborhood
- Bangalore International School – 1 kms
- NICC – International College of Media & Design – 500 mts
- ALPHA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING – 1 km
- New Millennium School – 550 mts
- Kristu Jayanti College – 1.5 kms
- Many more
- Koshy’s Hospital – 4 kms
- Lokhandes Hospital – 2.2 kms
- Shree Vijayalakshmi Hospital and Trauma Centre – 800 mts
- Chaya Hospital 3.3 mts
- Many more…
- Manayata Tech Park – 6.8 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 to 3 kms
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Surrounding Development
Increased industrial activity and proximity to IT belts has led to a rise in demand for homes in the Hennur Road micro-market. With a wide range of reasonably-priced housing options, this belt is emerging as a key area for both investors and end users
Areas that were earlier considered outskirts have witnessed rapid growth, owing to demand from an increasing working population looking at settling close to their workplaces. The Hennur Road belt, over the last three to four years, developed as a residential hub.
Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road These stretches have grown in tandem with each other, since they are in close proximity and run parallel. Mid segment residential property demand owing to proximity to locations such as Hebbal, the ORR and Old Madras Road, has led to the development of these areas.
Hebbal and Bellary Road residential property markets are charac terised by high-end apartments with three and four-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,800-3,000 sqft and 3,500-5,500 sqft respectively. Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road primarily have midsegment apartments with two and three-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,050-1,400 sqft and 1,400-1,950 sqft.
Under-construction residential property stock in the north currently amounts to nearly 40,000 units, which are expected to be infused in the market over the next 2-3 years. In Hebbal, Bellary Road and Devanahalli, the value appreciation potential is expected to be around five percent per annum. For locations such as Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road, appreciation is anticipated to be in the range of 5-10 percent annually.
Strategic location, good connectivity, access to the city’s infrastructure, and availability of land at relatively lower rates has brought the Hennur Road belt into focus.
With the focus of the city pointing to the north, the commercial property market is taking off in this belt. With large tracts of land available here and proximity to the airport, several corporates are looking at expansions and consolidation in this region. The total office space stock on Bellary Road, from Hebbal to the airport, is close to 0.40 million sqft. Under-construction space likely to be completed by the year-end is around 2.04 million sqft and space planned is around 23.03 million sqft. With companies initiating development of their campuses here, this micro-market is anticipated to gain more momentum by 2015. The prominent residential localities here are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, Yelahanka New Township and Jakkur. While luxury housing options are coming up around Hebbal, along Bellary Road and in surrounding localities, Hennur Main Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Yelahanka and Bagalur Road are witnessing the rise of midsegment options in the range of Rs 40-70 lakhs. The average unit size here ranges from 1,250-2,500 sqft for apartments and 2,500-4,500 sqft for villas. The capital values for Grade A apartments and villas ranges from Rs 3,800-11,500 per sqft. The average annual price appreciation is this region is around 11-18 percent. The average annual rental yield is around 4-7 percent.
Nitesh Melbourne Park – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
Nitesh Melbourne Park – About Builder
Nitesh Estates the real estate arm of the Nitesh Group, is an integrated property development company headquartered in Bangalore, India, with presence across 4 asset classes.
Nitesh Estates is India’s most recognized Luxury Real Estate Brand, and is responsible for many of South India’s most recognized developments. Superior Quality, Attention to Detail and Perfection are the standards that Nitesh Estates demands throughout its projects – from Homes to Hotel and from Office Buildings to Shopping Malls. The experience of owning a Nitesh Estates property and living the Nitesh lifestyle is unparalleled. One can sense the Nitesh Brand in every aspect of the properties that bear its name – from the design driven, cutting edge facades created in collaboration with the world’s best architects, to the flawless interiors – no detail is overlooked. With each of its properties, Nitesh Estates continues to raise the bar of super luxury living consistently.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.