Nitesh Central Park is an absolutely stunning creation by Nitesh Estates . These premium condominiums located on Bellary road close to the Border Security Force Training Centre boasts of exceptional architecture and is a marvelous creation in North Bangalore.
Nitesh Central Park – Amenities
- Landscaped terrace garden
- Ground floor with private garden
- Gymnasium, steam, sauna and aerobic room
- Swimming pool and toddlers pool
- Meditation centre
- Multipurpose hall
- Indoor games facility like billiards, table tennis
- Outdoor games facility like basketball post
- Children’s activity centre
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Water purification plant and fire protection system
Nitesh Central Park – Location Map
Nitesh Central Park – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5200 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1731 Sq Ft to 2000 Sq Ft
- Possession :Ready to Move in
Nitesh Central Park – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 1.6 Acres.
- Total Units – 106.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Nitesh Central Park – Project Specification
- Main Door : Polished Teakwood frame with BST Designer Door shutter
- Toilet Door : Hardwood frame with flush shutters one side resin coated & one side enamel painted
- Other Internal Door : Hardwood frame with flush shutters enamel painted
- Balcony Door : Anodised aluminium sliding glazed doors
- Living, Dining, Kitchen & all other bedrooms : Vitrified tiles
- Toilets, Servants Toilets : Anti skid Ceramic tiles
- Utility & Balconies : Anti skid Vitrified tiles
- Terraces : Terracotta finish tiles
- Lift Lobbies : Granite / Marble
- Toilet : Glazed Ceramic tiles up to ceiling
- Kitchen : Glazed Ceramic tiles up to 2′ above platform
- Granite counter with Stainless steel sink – Double Bowl & Single Drain Board of reputed make
- Chromium plated fittings of reputed make
- Granite counters with counter top wash basin, wall mounted EWC and bath tub for master toilets
- Pedestal type Wash basins and wall mounted EWC’s of reputed make in all other toilets
- Rectangular wash basins & floor mounted EWC’s of reputed make in servant’s Toilets
- Internal Walls : Plastic emulsion
- Ceilings : Oil bound distemper
- External finish : Texture paint
- 2 BHK Flat : 3KW Power Supply & DG back up for 100 % lighting
- 3 BHK Flat : 5KW Power Supply & DG back up for 100 % lighting
- 100% DG back up for lifts, pumps & common area lighting
- Concealed PVC conduits with Copper wiring
- Modular Switches of reputed make
- 24 hr round the clock security
- Intercom facility from security room to each flat
- CCTV at strategic locations for security & monitoring
- 2 automatic passenger lifts & 2 stretcher lifts
Nitesh Central Park – Master Plan
Nitesh Central Park – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2BHK+2T(PH-Terrace-1346)||2000 Sqft||104.00 Lacs||Contact us|
|3BHK+3T||1731 Sqft||90.01 Lacs||Contact us|
|3BHK+3T||1759 Sqft||91.47 Lacs||Contact us|
|3BHK+3T||1774 Sqft||92.25 Lacs||Contact us|
|3BHK+3T||1814 Sqft||94.33 Lacs||Contact us|
Nitesh Central Park – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Bellary road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 19 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 18.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 16.2 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 18 Kms(Peenya Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 9 Kms(Hebbal/ORR)
Nitesh Central Park – Unit Plan
Nitesh Central Park – Surrounding Developments
The Hebbal-Devanahalli stretch is fast emerging as a premium residential hub. Availability of land at relatively reasonable rates and key infrastructure developments has spurred developers to launch premium projects. The international airport and the improved connectivity to the city through the four-lane Bellary Road have triggered the rush to the northern corridor. “In the last 10 years, southern and east corridors saw a lot of action. The next phase of growth will be towards Hebbal, Thanisandra and Bellary Road. The elevated expressway will also positively impact residential development in the region,”
The international airport and the improved connectivity to the city through the four-lane Bellary Road have triggered the rush to the northern corridor. “In the last 10 years, southern and east corridors saw a lot of action. The next phase of growth will be towards Hebbal, Thanisandra and Bellary Road. The elevated expressway will also positively impact residential development in the region. A lot of movement towards Manyata Embassy Business Park, an IT SEZ located on the Outer Ring Road and close to Hebbal, has boosted the micro markets running along the entire stretch.
The resale market in Hebbal-Devanahalli stretch will replicate the success of the Whitefield market when it’s fully developed. Malls and hospitality projects are expected to increase the development potential in the region. Kirloskar Mall, developed by Kirloskar Systems, is expected to come up on Bellary Road in 2012. Regaliaa Buildtech is developing Elements Mall on Thanisandra Road.
The enhanced connectivity to the airport via Hebbal-Airport Expressway and connectivity through the ORR has played a vital role in providing impetus to the real estate development in the north of the city. The proximity of Thanisandra and Yelahanka to the international airport is driving the commercial as well as residential real estate there. The Peripheral Ring Road will pass near Yelahanka and will provide connectivity to Tumkur Road in the west and intersect Bellary Road, Hennur Road, Old Madras Road, Varthur Road, Sarjapur Road and Hosur Road in Phase I.
Large commercial projects like the Aerospace SEZ, Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR), Global Finance District (GFD) and Devanahalli Business Park (DBP) are on the anvil and will drive the residential catchment further towards the north in future. Yelahanka and Thanisandra are upcoming residential pockets witnessing demand in affordable and mid-segment. Considering the large number of residential units being launched there and on Hennur Road, it will become a prominent residential hub in the next 2-3 years.
Many from the east and other parts of the city are definitely looking at Yelahanka, though some of the projects are still in the planning stages. The commute on the new elevated road to the airport has drastically reduced time for travelers and this, along with the rental values being much lower compared to those in and around Hebbal makes these micro-markets attractive for commercial purposes. With an uptake in commercial development in the north, several micro-markets are opening up for residential development. Localities close to the NH7 have benefitted from the upgraded 22 km highway, with seamless link to different parts of the city via the Outer Ring Road (ORR). The north is witnessing several standalone housing projects as well as integrated developments offering residents a self-sufficient neighbourhood.
North Bangalore is considered a ‘new Bangalore’, with a number of new SEZ projects and tech parks being proposed and under construction. Corporates are considering the north either as a long-term strategic location, a built-to suit campus location or for their consolidation plans. A State government business park located behind the international airport is expected to see construction activity soon, and corporates are likely to move into the campus within the next 3-4 years.
At present corporates are in the process of building campuses in the region, which are expected to become operational shortly. Untill 2008-09, Bangalore north was more a speculative market, especially the land market. Now, with most land parcels in the hands of leading developers and end-users, the outlook remains quite optimistic.
With some large infrastructure projects in progress or already operational – such as the airport, elevated expressway etc, the Bangalore north market is poised for high growth. This is evident from the recent launch of large commercial projects. Any large-scale landside development within the international airport will act as a major catalyst for future real estate market growth in general, and commercial development in particular.
Prominent residential localities in the north are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, New Town Yelahanka and Jakkur. Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road and Bellary Road are emerging micro-markets owing to their proximity to the ORR and the Central Business District (CBD), good social infrastructure and availability
of large land parcels. Commercial growth, presence of international schools, hospitals, retail and other social infrastructure has provided good support for residential growth here. While Bellary Road has approximately 0.80 million sqft of Grade A space, Hebbal has close to 0.42 million sqft, the Nagawara-ORR stretch has the highest current availability at around 1.23 million sqft. Thanisandra has close to 0.56 million sqft of Grade A space while Yelahanka has around 36,000 sqft.
Nitesh Central Park – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Nitesh Central Park – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.