Nitesh Cape Cod, modern & stylish green building located near Bellandur Junction on the Marathahalli -Sarjapur Outer Ring Road. Its contemporary green premium condominiums have a modern, chic look with distinctive amenities that work hand in hand with the environment. The concept of “Outside Nature In” is reflected gloriously here with floor-to-ceiling windows, green walls, solar panels and PV cells. You can also enjoy here “Outside with Nature” concept with world-class exercise stations and rich landscaped gardens -to enjoy outdoor experience and environmental benefits. Here imagine your lifestyle will fly you in extreme style and comfort with your contribution to Mother Earth. Nitesh Cape Cod Bangalore is a modern and stylish green building located at Bellandur Junction on the Marathahalli -Sarjapur Outer Ring Road in Bangalore.
Nitesh Estates in an area of 4 acres 15 Guntas (1 Acre = 40 Guntas) develop it. It consists of 8 Blocks with 2 Basement + Stilt + 13 Apartment Floors of 2 BHK (1260 sq. ft- 1340 sq. feet; 76 numbers), 3 BHK (1685 sq. ft. -1785 sq. ft.; 304 numbers) and 4 BHK (2025 sq. ft- 2385 sq. feet; 37 numbers). The Cape Cod provides world class amenities like Swimming pool, Fitness center, Rain water harvesting system, Soft and hard landscaping on podium levels, natural ground levels, Club House, Billiards, Table Tennis, Badminton Court, Squash Court, Exclusive Lounge For Indoor Games, Entertainment Hall, Library, Children Play Area, Jogging Track, World- Class Exercise Stations, etc. Nitesh Cape Cod’s contemporary green premium condominiums have a modern, chic look with distinctive amenities that work hand in hand with the environment. The concept of “Outside Nature In” is gloriously reflected here with floor-to-ceiling windows, green walls, solar panels and PV cells. Here imagine your lifestyle will fly you in extreme style and comfort with your contribution to Mother Earth. Nitesh Cape Cod has achieved Gold Pre-Certification from Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) Green Homes Ratings.
Nitesh Estates is an integrated property development company headquartered in Bangalore, India. Founded in 2004, has grown into a company renowned for its classy developments in Office Buildings, Residential, Hotels and Shopping Malls. In a short span of just 7 years Nitesh Estates has brought more than 18 million sq ft of space under development as premium living, working, lifestyle and leisure space- a phenomenal growth fuelled by the resolute and dynamic leadership of its founding Managing Director, Mr. Nitesh Shetty. Today the company is a listed entity on BSE and NSE.
Nitesh Cape Cod – Amenities
In addition to contemporary facilities, Nitesh Cape Cod also hosts a wide array of world-class amenities to its residents. The project includes a hi-tech clubhouse, which features an exclusive lounge for indoor games, a fitness centre, billiards, a table tennis court, a badminton court, a squash court and a colossal entertainment hall. Some of the other amenities that are provided at Nitesh Cape Cod include:
- Jogging Track
- Children Play Area
- Swimming Pool
- World- Class Exercise Stations
Nitesh Cape Cod –Location Map
Nitesh Cape Cod is favorably set up on the Marathahalli Sarjapur Outer Ring Road. IT strongholds like Wipro, IBM, Intel and Accenture lie in proximity to Nitesh Cape Cod. This reduces the commuting time for professionals who work in these firms.
The locality is also marked by the presence of various premium retail offerings, educational institutions and world-class healthcare facilities. These factors make Nitesh Cape Cod a perfect option of smart investment, and promises high returns to both end users and investors.
Some of the key distances (approximate) of major localities and landmarks are given below:
Bellandur : 4.5km
Oxford Management College : 3.5km
Marathahalli : 8km
Hosmat Hospital : 10km
Total Mall : 7.5km
CMR Institute of Technology : 4.5km
Vibgyor High School : 4.7km
Nitesh Cape Cod– Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5750 INR. Booking amount – 3 Lakhs
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 1260 Sq Ft to 2385 Sq Ft
- Possession : March 2015
Nitesh Cape Cod – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 4.5 Acres.
- Total Units – 417
- Total Open Space – 40%
Nitesh Cape Cod – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure (Seismic Zone II)
- Main Door : Polished Teakwood frame with BST, melamine finish shutter
- Other Internal Doors : Hardwood frame with flush shutter, finished with enamel paint both sides
- Toilet Doors : Hardwood frame with flush shutter, one side laminate and one side enamel paint
- External Doors : UPVC- 3 track with Mosquito Mesh
- UPVC sliding Windows – 3 Track with Mosquito Mesh
- UPVC with glass louvers.
- Main and Staircase Lobby at Ground floor : Combination of Polished granite/marble in slabs and vitrified tiles
- Living, Dining & All bedrooms : 600mmX600mm Vitrified tiles
- Kitchen : 450 mm X 450 mm Anti-skid Vitrified tiles
- Balconies & Utilities : 300X300 Anti skid Ceramic tiles
- Toilets : 300X300 Anti skid Ceramic tiles
- Common Lobbies & Corridors : Vitrified tiles/Granite
- Common Staircases : Kota Stone / Sadarahalli Granite/Concrete Tiles
- Servants room : Ceramic tiles
- Toilet : Ceramic tiles – up to 7 ft height
- Kitchen : Ceramic tiles – up to 2 ft height above counter
- 20mm thick granite kitchen counter
- Stainless steel sink – single bowl & single drain board of reputed make
- Provision(Electrical & Plumbing) for water purifier
- Provision(Electrical & Plumbing) for washing machine in Utility area
- CP fittings of reputed make
- Chromium plated fittings of reputed make
- Granite wash basin counter in MBR toilet
- All toilets Wash basin with Mixer (Hot & Cold)Wash basins and EWC’s of reputed make in all toilets
- MBR toilet to have over head & Hand held shower
- PVC lines for rain water, soil & waste disposal
- CPVC lines for water supply
- 2 BHK Flat : 4 KW Power Supply & 3 KW DG back up
- 3 BHK Flat : 6 KW Power Supply & 4 1/2 KW DG back up
- 4 BHK Flat : 8 KW power supply & 6 KW DG back up
- 100% DG back up for lifts, pumps & common area lighting
- Concealed PVC conduits with Copper wiring
- Modular Switches of reputed make
- AC Points : Conduits with wiring, socket and control switch for Living & all bedrooms
- TV Points : Conduits with wiring, socket and control switch for Living & Master Bedroom only
- Telephone & Internet points : Living & all bedrooms
- Exhaust Fan point : Complete with wiring & outlet in all toilets & kitchen
- 24 hr round the clock security Personnel
- CCTV at strategic locations for security & monitoring
- 2 automatic lifts per Block
Nitesh Cape Cod – Master Plan
Nitesh Cape Cod – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1260 Sqft||72.45 Lacs||3 Lac|
|3 BHK||1685 Sqft||96.88 Lacs||3 lac|
|3 BHK||1665 Sqft||95.73 Lacs||3 lac|
|4 BHK||2025 Sqft||116.43 Lacs||3 lac|
Nitesh Cape Cod – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location -Bellandur Junction, ORR, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 15.1 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 22.1 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 47.6 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 14.3 Kms (Indiranagar)
- Nearest Ring Road – Ring Rd ( 2 Kms )
Nitesh Cape Cod – Floor Plan
Nitesh Cape Cod – Neighborhood
- Orchids The International School – 650 mts
- Krupanidhi College – 500 mts
- Little Champs Preschool – 900 mts
- Saint Peter’s School – 900 mts
- Little Elly Preschool – 120 mts
- Many more…
- Nelivigi Eye Hospital and Surgical Centre – 330 mts
- Curo Live – 210 mts
- Smile Elements Dental – 300 mts
- Sakra World Hospital – 3 kms
- Axiss Dental Clinic – Bellandur Marathahalli Bangalore – 2 kms
- Many more…
- Altair Engineering India Private Limited (Aei) – 4 kms
- Sobis Software (India) Private Limited – 3.2 kms
- Jin Information Systems Pvt Ltd – 5 kms
- Baehal Software Limited – 4 kms
- Integrated Retail – 5 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Nitesh Cape Cod – Surrounding Developments
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc. It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
Nitesh Cape Cod – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Located close to Outer Ring Road, Good connectivity to companies in ORR as well as ITPL
Nitesh Cape Cod – About Builder
Nitesh Estates the real estate arm of the Nitesh Group, is an integrated property development company headquartered in Bangalore, India, with presence across 4 asset classes.
Nitesh Estates develops state-of-the-art Homes, Hotels, Office Buildings and Shopping Malls. In barely 8 years of operations, the company has more than 20 million sq ft of premium living, retail and work spaces under various stages of development. Nitesh Estates is India’s most recognized Luxury Real Estate Brand, and is responsible for many of South India’s most recognized developments. Superior Quality, Attention to Detail and Perfection are the standards that Nitesh Estates demands throughout its projects – from Homes to Hotel and from Office Buildings to Shopping Malls. The experience of owning a Nitesh Estates property and living the Nitesh lifestyle is unparalleled. One can sense the Nitesh Brand in every aspect of the properties that bear its name – from the design driven, cutting edge facades created in collaboration with the world’s best architects, to the flawless interiors – no detail is overlooked. With each of its properties, Nitesh Estates continues to raise the bar of super luxury living consistently.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.