Nester Raga – Amenities
- Club House with Facilited of Indoor Games
- Fully Equipped Fitness Centre and Gym
- Children’s Play Area
- Jogging Track
- Multi Purpose Court
- Open Badminton Court
- Swimming Pool
- Business and Commercial Center
- Coffee Shop
- Super Market
Nester Raga – Location Map
Nester Raga – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4900 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 1265 Sq Ft to 2796 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2013
Nester Raga – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2.5 Acres.
- Total Units – 197.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Nester Raga – Project Specification
Living / dining / Kitchen and bedrooms:
- Vitrified tiles with 3″ skirting.
- Polished black granite counter with Glazed tiles above the counter upto a height of 2’0″.
- Ceramic Anti-skid Tile in dry area and flame finished one in wet area. Glazed tiles on the walls upto a height of 7’0″.
Lobby and Stairs:
- Anti Skid Nitco Tiles.
Balconies / Utility and Terraces:
- will be in Terracotta or Ceramic tiles
Sanitary and Plumbing:
- Sanitary fittings: Western style wall mounted closet with PVC or Flush valve cistern. Porcelain washbasin with 32mm CP waste coupling, CP bottle trap of standard make. Detachable PVC floor trap with lid. All sanitary fittings shall be of Parryware/Hindustan Sanitaryware or equivalent make. All in white color.
- Faucets: All faucets shall be chrome plated metal fittings of Jaquar or equivalent make. Hot water connection shall be provided to the shower and washbasin in each bathroom and to the sink in the kitchen.
- Plumbing: Concealed plumbing shall be in G.I. Pipes. All external plumbing, waste water pipes and storm water drains shall be in PVC pipes.
- Kitchen sink: A stainless steel sink with drainboard of “Nirali” / “Franke” or equivalent make shall be provided in the Kitchen.
- Windows and French windows shall be in UPVC or powder coated aluminum make with 4mm / 5mm clear Float glass.
- Frames: All doorframes shall be of 4″ X 3″ Hard wood sections.
- Shutters: The main door shall be of block board with natural veneer and internal doors shall be of flush / block board.
- Hardware: All door fittings shall be in stainless steel. The doors of the bedrooms, balcony and study shall have aldrops. The other doors will be provided only with door bolts. The main door shall be provided with a night latch (Godrej or equivalent make – depending on bulk availability). A simple peep-hole shall also be provided in the main door.
- Wiring: All wiring shall be of Finolex / Havells or equivalent make, concealed in 19mm dia, 2mm thick PVC conduit pipes. The wiring for the 15 amp points shall be in 3/20 copper wire of 660/440 volts rating adequate for equipment of capacity up to 3.0 KW and for air-conditioners of capacity up to one ton. The wiring for 5 amp points shall be of 3/22 rating adequate for wet grinders / mixers / shavers / refrigerators / washing machines and other equipment of capacity up to 1100 W.
- Earthing: 1/18 Copper wire shall be used for earthing using the loop system. One earth leakage circuit breaker and MCB shall be provided in each apartment. A lightening arrester and earth pits shall be provided with separate each point for the elevator.
- Switches: All switches shall be of modular or equivalent make.
- Meters: Each apartment shall be provided with a separate meter located on a main board in the basement or as per available space and an MCB within the apartment.
- Generator: A generator with “Kirloskar” / “Greaves” or equivalent make engine shall be provided. This shall provide power to all the light points, fan points, 5 amp sockets etc. i.e., to the entire lighting circuit in each apartment, up to a capacity of 500 watts per apartment depending upon the area of the apartment. A separate changeover switch and MCB shall be provided for the generator in each apartment. The generator shall also provide power to the elevator, pump and common area lighting.
- Switch points: The following switch points, sockets, phone points and television points come as standard points, included in the basic cost. (Annexure – 2)
Paint and Polish:
- Internal paint: All internal paint shall be in custom color acrylic distemper. Steel grills and railings: Paint to steel grills and railings shall be in synthetic enamel paint.
- Doors: The main door shall be provided with melamine polish on the outside and synthetic enamel paint on the inside. All other doors shall be provided with synthetic enamel paint.
- External Paint: Cement based paint – Snowcem / Surfatex or equivalent shall be used.
- Eight-passenger automatic elevator of ECE-KONE/ Schindler/ Johnson or equivalent make, with steel brush finished interiors shall be provided with a down collective system.
- Large overhead water tanks and underqround sump tank. Both shall be painted on the inside with waterproof washable paint. A partition shall be provided for pumping water from the sump tank to the overhead tank.
- With creeper panels on a drip irrigation system. Terrace gardens with sunken slab and adequate waterproofing and drainage facility with soil and Bermuda grass lawn planted or, alternatively, ceramic tiled flooring on the terrace.
- The outer boundary of the property shall be provided with a compound wall with MS gates to suitable height and a security cabin with intercom connectivity to all flats.
Nester Raga – Master Plan
Nester Raga – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Mahadevapura, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 11.5 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 24 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 40.2 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 5.6 Kms(Baiyapanhalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 3.5 Kms(KR Puram/ORR)
Nester Raga – Floor Plan
Nester Raga – Surrounding Developments
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
Nester Raga – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Nester Raga – About Builder
Nester has the people, expertise and capacity to carry out projects under both traditional and non-traditional forms of contract. Whether it’s tendered lump sum, construction management, property development or design and construction, Nester can build it. Most often, though, long-term, repeat clients turning to the company for negotiated contracts as they look to achieve better project outcomes by involving us as early as possible in the planning process.
While head office is located in K.R.Puram, Marthahalli, the company is well established in Bangalore. Strong growth has enabled the company to also to diversify into medium and large sized commercial fitouts and building refurbishments.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.