Mantri Glades is located on Sarjapur IT corridor, adjacent to Wipro Campus, with close proximity to educational institutions, commercial establishments etc. It has “Terrace gardens” at alternate floors – adding greenery along the vertical surface. Adding to it is an exclusive clubhouse with swimming pool, gymnasium, spa and host of other indoor amenities. It has 76% of open-space. Four units per floor per block, thus ensuring lesser floor density. Allows the customers to select from different types including 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, Duplex and Pent House.
Mantri Glades – Amenities
- A well equipped Gymnasium
- A well equipped Health Spa with separate steam and sauna rooms for ladies and gents
- Table Tennis
- TV room
- Convenience Store
- Multipurpose hall/ Party hall
- Chess/carrom and other indoor gamesom with mini Business Centre
- Swimming pool with separate toddler pool
- Beautifully landscaped Gardens with water bodies
- Reception Lobby for each block
- Jogging / Walking Trail
- Children’s Play Areas
- Open Amphitheater space
- Outdoor party area
- Paved garden walk
- Basket ball post
- Pick up and drop off point
- Common toilets for Servants / Drivers Security
- Round the clock security
- Trained security personnel will do patrolling of the project
- Entries to the apartment building will be with Access Control Device provided at the Ground Floor
- Boom barrier will be provided at the entrance gate
- Intercom facility (within Centrax) from each apartment to security room, club house and other
- Facilities to receive direct incoming calls as well as dial outside LOCAL/STD/ISD calls
- Standby generator for lights in common areas lifts and pumps
- Fully treated water through an exclusive water purification plant within the project
- Rain Water Harvesting scheme would be provided for recharging the ground water level
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Sewage effluent shall be treated and the treated effluent shall be used for flushing and landscaping
Mantri Glades – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5510 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1255 Sq Ft to 1680 Sq Ft
- Possession : Ready to Move in
Mantri Glades – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – NA.
Mantri Glades – Project Specification
- Seismic zone II compliant RCC framed structure.
- Solid Concrete block Masonry.
- 3m floor to floor height
- All internal walls are smoothly plastered with lime rendering.
- Ceiling cornices in living and dining room Painting / Polishing.
- Interior: oil bound distemper.
- Exterior: External emulsion paint.
- Enamel paint for Mild Steel railings.
- Vitrified flooring for living, dining areas.
- Parquet laminated flooring in master bedrooms.
- Vitrified flooring in other bedrooms.
- Vitrified Tile flooring in kitchen, Utility.
- Anti skid Ceramic flooring in balcony and Toilets.
- Anti skid Ceramic flooring in terrace area of Pent House.
- Ceramic tiles flooring and cladding in MBR toilets up to false ceiling.
- Ceramic tiles flooring and cladding in all other toilets up to false ceiling.
- White European Water Closet in all toilets of Hindware or equivalent White Wash Basin in all toilets of Hindware or equivalent Bath tub in master bed room.
- Single lever hot and cold water mixer unit for shower of Jaquar make or equivalent in all the toilets.
- Health faucet will be provided for all toilets.
- Concealed master control cock (Ball valve) in each toilet, from inside, for easier maintenance.
- Provision for geyser in the toilets.
- Large sized toilet ventilators made of powder coated aluminium/UPVC with translucent glass.
- 7 feet high Engineered wood frame with teak veneer.
- Both Side Teak Veneer Designer door shutter finished with melamine polish on both sides.
- Good quality imported brass/chrome finish hardware.
- All door-frames will be of 7 feet height.
- All door-frames in Pre engineered material.
- All shutters are Pre-engineered shutters with PU coating on both sides for bedrooms and PU coating on one side and lamination on the other for the toilets.
- Good quality imported brass/chrome finish hardware.
- Living room and Bedrooms Balcony doors will be provided with aluminium powder coated or UPVC sliding doors for balcony with provision for one panel for mosquito mesh.
- All windows will be provided with Powder coated aluminium or UPVC sliding windows with plain glass and mosquito mesh provision.
- MS grills for windows and ventilators for Ground Floor apartments.
- Provision for electrical & plumbing points for modular kitchen ( granite platform ,sink and drain board will be provided on request and at cost).
- Provision for water purifier in kitchen.
- Provision for washing machine & dishwasher in utility.
- Provision for gas cylinder point in utility area with necessary piping arrangements.
- One TV point in the living room and in all bedrooms/family rooms.
- Fire resistant electrical wires of Anchor or similar make.
- Branded modular switches of Anchor or similar make.
- One miniature circuit Breaker(MCB) for each room provided at the main distribution box within each flat.
- For safety, one Earth Leakage circuit Breaker(ELCB) for the Flat.
- Telephone pointsshall be provided in all bedrooms, living room.
- Split A/C powerpoint in living & bedrooms & ledge for keeping A/C condensor units.
- 2/2.5/3BHK flat will be provided with 5 KW and duplex/penthouse will be provided with 8 KW power.
- A portion of the common lights shall be powered by solar energy.
- Low Tension power.
- One automatic passenger lift of reputed make in each block.
- One Large service lift of of reputed make in each block.
- Well decorated interiors in the passenger lifts.
Mantri Glades – Master Plan
Mantri Glades – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2.5BHK+2T+1Study Room||1455 Sqft||80.17 Lacs||Contact us|
|2BHK+2T||1255 Sqft||69.15 Lacs||Contact us|
|3BHK+3T||1680 Sqft||92.57 Lacs||Contact us|
|3BHK+3T (Duplex)||2305 Sqft||127.00 Lacs||Contact us|
|3BHK+3T (Penthouse)||2445 Sqft||134.72 Lacs||Contact us|
|3BHK+3T (Penthouse)||2115 Sqft||116.54 Lacs||Contact us|
Mantri Glades – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Sarjapur IT Corridor, Banglore
- Distance from MG Road – 14 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 19 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 52.4 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 17.8 Kms(Baiyapanhalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 2.5 Kms(Bellandur/ORR)
Mantri Glades – Floor Plan
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc. It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
Mantri Glades – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Mantri Glades – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.