Inspired by the principles and aesthetics of traditional Balinese architecture, this novel venture promises Bangaloreans their own slice of paradise. True to its name, LGCL New Life is a respite from the raucous, polluted and busy city life with its lush green landscapes, graceful water bodies and captivating design.
A serene and secluded community forms the premise for 108 exquisite, eco-friendly villas built using natural raw materials. Designed to replicate the customary Balinese villas, these humble homes will boast of gently sloping roofs and lattice design providing cross-ventilation and natural light.
Every villa at LGCL New Life promises its proud owners an unobstructed view of the starry skies from their very own private terraces. Each of these villas hosts 4 bedrooms and a family space while the living room opens onto a gorgeous private deck as is customary in Balinese homes.
LGCL New Life – Amenities
- World Class Amenities
LGCL New Life – Location Map
LGCL New Life – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate Per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 4 BHK Villas
- Size – 2717 Sq. Ft. – 3026 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : May, 2017
LGCL New Life – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- No Of Floor – 3.
- Total Units – 108.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
LGCL New Life – Project Specification
- Living room / Dining room : Marble.
- Kitchen : Vitrified tiles
- Master Bed Room : Wooden flooring
- Bed Rooms & Family room : Vitrified tiles
- Balcony/ Terrace : Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles
- Toilets (Flooring) : Anti-skid Ceramic Tiles
- Toilets (Dado) : Ceramic Tiles
- Utility : Ceramic Tiles
- Wall Finish : Sand faced Plaster with weather proof paints As per Architect’s design
- Internal walls : Smooth neeru finish with acrylic emulsion paint
- Ceiling : OBD
Doors, Windows & Ventilators
- Entrance Door : Teak wood frame with OST, melamine polish. Godrej/equivalent Door hardware like door handle, premium quality lock, tower bolts and door stopper.
- Bed Rooms : Hardwood frame with HDF Flush Door painted. Godrej/equivalent Door hardware like lock, tower bolt and door stopper.
- Windows : UPVC frames, two-track with 4-6mm plain glass.
- Ventilators : UPVC frames with 4-6mm frosted glass
- Balcony railing : Metal railing as per architect’s design
- Staircase railing : Metal railing as per architect’s design
- Adequate light and fan points with 6/16A Switches/Sockets – Modular Switches
- AC point in all the bedrooms, living/dining and Family room
- TV and Telephone points in all bedrooms and living room
- Provision for one internet point
- BESCOM Power supply per Villa- 5kw
- 100% back-up on DG Power
LGCL New Life – Master Plan
LGCL New Life – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|4 BHK||2717 Sqft – 3026 Sqft||Contact Us||Contact Us|
LGCL New Life – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 16.4 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 20.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 52.5 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 16.4 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 27.9 Kms
LGCL New Life – Floor Plan
LGCL New Life – Neighbourhood
- VIBGYOR High School
- Lawrence High School
- Primus Public School
- Harvest International School
- Floretz Academy Private Limited
- Ramakrishna Smart Hospitals
- Live 100 Hospital
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, HSR Layout
- Infosys Medical Center
- Sakra World Hospital
- Dr. Levine’s Memorial Hospital
- Global Hospital
LGCL New Life – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
LGCL New Life – About Builder
LGCL was founded in 2007, by Mr. Girish Puravankara with a single-minded ethos, “thinking spaces”. This intrinsic thought is the foundation of LGCL, where a skillful team creates functional spaces that speak to people. LGCL conceptualizes and designs homes that elegant, chic and contemporary with ample room for a space to dream, a space to reflect and a to feel. LGCL gives you homes which narrate your story. The belief at LGCL is “thinking spaces” where every villa enjoys the utilization of space to the at most.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.