Legacy Eldora – one of the ongoing projects of Legacy Group. Located on the Agrahara Layout, Kogilu near Yelahanka just 2 km off International Airport Road, Bangalore. Project includes only 56 exclusive apartments, which are 3 Bed Homes with sizes ranging from 2185 sq.ft to 2440 sq.ft.
Legacy Eldora – Amenities
- Swimming pool
- Enjoy a leisurely swim
- Stay fit with the state-of-the-art
- Gym equipment
- Steam & sauna
- Perfect for relaxing after a workout
- Banquet hall
- Befitting any black tie event or
- Celebratory gathering
- Children’s play area
- With child-safe playground equipment
Legacy Eldora – Location Map
Legacy Eldora – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5200 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 3 BHK
- Size – 2185 Sq Ft to 2440 Sq Ft
- Possession : April 2017
Legacy Eldora – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – 56.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Legacy Eldora – Project Specification
- FLOORING:Granite flooring in all corridors.
- STAIRCASE:Granite steps with modern railings.
- ELEVATORS:With plush interiors and generator backup to ensure 24/7 functionality
- COVERED CAR PARK:With car wash and 5 amp electric point provision.
- STRUCTURE:RCC-framed structure.
- WALLS:Concrete block masonry
- PAINT:Plastic emulsion for walls and ceiling
- INTERNAL DOORS:Solid wooden frame with polished flush doors.
- MAIN DOORS:olid wooden frame with melamine polished shutter and architraves.
- FLOORING:Imported stain-free vitrified tiles
- BALCONIES AND WINDOWS:Sliding 3-track aluminium with mosquito mesh.
- AESTHETICALLY DESIGNED:Imported sanitaryware and CP fittings
- FLOORING:Anti-skid tile flooring with 4ft cladding and 7ft cladding in shower area
- SHOWER PARTITIONS:Glass shower partitions to keep the bathroom clean and dry
- EXHAUST FANS:Keeps the bathrooms fresh and well ventilated
- VANITY COUNTER:Granite counter in all bathrooms.
KITCHEN & UTILITY:
- SINKS:Double bowl in utility area
- CENTRALISED GAS SUPPLY:Through reticulated pipes from gas bunker direct to the kitchen
- WATER TREATMENT PLANT:To ensure pure, soft water at all points
- PROVISION FOR MODULAR KITCHENS:Provision for electric chimney, hob, and water purifier.
- ELECTRICAL POINTS:Ample points with modular switches
- AIR-CONDITIONING:Inverter ACs in living, dining and all bedrooms
- TV AND TELEPHONE:Separate wiring for DTH and telephone points in living room
- GENERATOR BACKUP:24-hour, 100% backup for all apartments.
- VIDEO INTERCOM: Screening of visitors at reception from the apartment
- CCTV SURVEILLANCE: 24-hour surveillance at high security zones
- INTELLIGENT DOOR LOCKS: With multiple access modes
- PERIMETER FENCING: For complete security.
- ENTRY ACCESS CONTROL: To prevent unauthorized access
- UTILITY ROOM:Separate, tucked-away space with washing machine and dishwasher points for domestic needs.
- SERVANT‘S ROOM:With a separate washroom
- DRIVER’S ROOM:A convenient room located in the basement for drivers to stay the night when needed, combining safety and convenience
- STAFF BATHROOMS:Located in the basement, for the use of building maintenance personnel, gardeners, security guards and other staff.
Legacy Eldora – Master Plan
Legacy Eldora – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||2185 Sqft||113.62 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||2440 Sqft||126.88 Lacs||Contact us|
Legacy Eldora – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – International Airport Road, Agrahara Layout, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 19.1 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 18.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 20.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 17.9 Kms(Yeshwantpur Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 9 Kms(Hebbal / ORR)
Legacy Eldora – Floor Plan
Legacy Eldora – Neighborhood
- Oxford School – 200 mts
- Reva Institute Of Technology And Management – 4 kms
- EuroSchool – North Campus – 400 mts
- ALFA PUBLIC SCHOOL – 2.4 kms
- Delhi Public School – 5 kms
- Westline PUC & Degree College – 2 kms
- Federal Public School – 4 kms
- Kns Institute Of Technology – 4 kms
- Aditya College of Nursing – 2.5 kms
- Many more…
- Government Hospital – 1.6 kms
- Trinity Nursing Home – 4 kms
- Columbia Asia Hospital – Hebbal – 13 kms
- Neha Prakash Hospital – 11 kms
- Shushrusha Nursing Home – 6 kms
- Deeksha Hospital – 6 kms
- Maruthi Hospital – 4 kms
- Yelahanka Government Hospital – 6 kms
- Many more…
- Integra Micro Systems – 9 kms
- Jataayu Software Private Limited – 7 kms
- Consona Software India Private Limited – 15 kms
- Ambara Software Technologies Private Limited – 17 kms
- Stylusinc – 20 kms
- SLK Software Services – 17 kms
- TechTree IT Systems (P) Ltd – 20 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within in 2 kms
Legacy Eldora – Surrounding Developments
The Hebbal-Devanahalli stretch is fast emerging as a premium residential hub. Availability of land at relatively reasonable rates and key infrastructure developments has spurred developers to launch premium projects. The international airport and the improved connectivity to the city through the four-lane Bellary Road have triggered the rush to the northern corridor. “In the last 10 years, southern and east corridors saw a lot of action. The next phase of growth will be towards Hebbal, Thanisandra and Bellary Road. The elevated expressway will also positively impact residential development in the region,”
The international airport and the improved connectivity to the city through the four-lane Bellary Road have triggered the rush to the northern corridor. “In the last 10 years, southern and east corridors saw a lot of action. The next phase of growth will be towards Hebbal, Thanisandra and Bellary Road. The elevated expressway will also positively impact residential development in the region. A lot of movement towards Manyata Embassy Business Park, an IT SEZ located on the Outer Ring Road and close to Hebbal, has boosted the micro markets running along the entire stretch.
The resale market in Hebbal-Devanahalli stretch will replicate the success of the Whitefield market when it’s fully developed. Malls and hospitality projects are expected to increase the development potential in the region. Kirloskar Mall, developed by Kirloskar Systems, is expected to come up on Bellary Road in 2012. Regaliaa Buildtech is developing Elements Mall on Thanisandra Road.
The enhanced connectivity to the airport via Hebbal-Airport Expressway and connectivity through the ORR has played a vital role in providing impetus to the real estate development in the north of the city. The proximity of Thanisandra and Yelahanka to the international airport is driving the commercial as well as residential real estate there. The Peripheral Ring Road will pass near Yelahanka and will provide connectivity to Tumkur Road in the west and intersect Bellary Road, Hennur Road, Old Madras Road, Varthur Road, Sarjapur Road and Hosur Road in Phase I.
Large commercial projects like the Aerospace SEZ, Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR), Global Finance District (GFD) and Devanahalli Business Park (DBP) are on the anvil and will drive the residential catchment further towards the north in future. Yelahanka and Thanisandra are upcoming residential pockets witnessing demand in affordable and mid-segment. Considering the large number of residential units being launched there and on Hennur Road, it will become a prominent residential hub in the next 2-3 years.
Many from the east and other parts of the city are definitely looking at Yelahanka, though some of the projects are still in the planning stages. The commute on the new elevated road to the airport has drastically reduced time for travelers and this, along with the rental values being much lower compared to those in and around Hebbal makes these micro-markets attractive for commercial purposes. With an uptake in commercial development in the north, several micro-markets are opening up for residential development. Localities close to the NH7 have benefitted from the upgraded 22 km highway, with seamless link to different parts of the city via the Outer Ring Road (ORR). The north is witnessing several standalone housing projects as well as integrated developments offering residents a self-sufficient neighborhood.
North Bangalore is considered a ‘new Bangalore’, with a number of new SEZ projects and tech parks being proposed and under construction. Corporates are considering the north either as a long-term strategic location, a built-to suit campus location or for their consolidation plans. A State government business park located behind the international airport is expected to see construction activity soon, and corporates are likely to move into the campus within the next 3-4 years.
At present corporates are in the process of building campuses in the region, which are expected to become operational shortly. Untill 2008-09, Bangalore north was more a speculative market, especially the land market. Now, with most land parcels in the hands of leading developers and end-users, the outlook remains quite optimistic.
With some large infrastructure projects in progress or already operational – such as the airport, elevated expressway etc, the Bangalore north market is poised for high growth. This is evident from the recent launch of large commercial projects. Any large-scale landside development within the international airport will act as a major catalyst for future real estate market growth in general, and commercial development in particular.
Prominent residential localities in the north are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, New Town Yelahanka and Jakkur. Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road and Bellary Road are emerging micro-markets owing to their proximity to the ORR and the Central Business District (CBD), good social infrastructure and availability
of large land parcels. Commercial growth, presence of international schools, hospitals, retail and other social infrastructure has provided good support for residential growth here. While Bellary Road has approximately 0.80 million sqft of Grade A space, Hebbal has close to 0.42 million sqft, the Nagawara-ORR stretch has the highest current availability at around 1.23 million sqft. Thanisandra has close to 0.56 million sqft of Grade A space while Yelahanka has around 36,000 sq.ft.
Legacy Eldora – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Legacy Eldora – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.