Legacy Cirocco is one of the well known private improvements in Jakkur, neighborhood of Bangalore. It is among the promising new ventures of Legacy Global Projects Pvt Ltd. It has luxurious yet attentively composed habitations. Pretentious in a neoclassical manner, Legacy Cirocco guarantees a regal way of life. Different curves, columns, engravings and the liberal utilization of marble give this 16-storied building a palatial feeling. To upgrade the stream of vitality, the three and four room lofts have been composed as per Vaastu. Cirocco being one of the mainstream private undertakings of Legacy gathering; it has fabricated his spearheading planned private condo in Jakkur Bangalore city. The venture is arranged at Bellary street beside Vidyashilp School. This venture is amazing prelaunch undertaking spread in excess of two sections of land of scene embodying 94 units having G+16 carpets and all carpets contains two flats which provides for you tranquil, solace and Eco-accommodating environment. Legacy Cirocco task comprise of 3 & 4 BHK extravagance loft and its size changes from 4150 Sq. Ft – 5650 Sq. Ft, outfitted with Italian Marble Flooring and before marbling, all are tried.
The undertaking having all the present day luxuries like, Swimming pools, children play territory, Gym, Wi-Fi, 24*7 Security watch, 24 hour power go down, and wooden ground surface additionally accessible. Vainglorious in a neoclassical manner, Legacy Cirocco guarantees an imperial way of life. Different curves, columns, engravings and the liberal utilization of marble give this 16-storied building a palatial feeling. To advance the stream of vitality, the three and four room condo have been outlined as per Vaastu Shastra. Legacy Cirocco is consummately found in the Bellary Road range, just 22 Kms from the worldwide air terminal and near universal schools, shopping centers and a percentage of the best clinics in the city. The ultra-sumptuous clubhouse is outfitted with comforts like a temperature-controlled swimming pool, multi-forte rec center, steam, and sauna.
Legacy Global Projects Pvt Ltd is an one of organization which is created by veterans and made by veterans who have around 20 year of involvement in land development field. The aggregated ability has served to give exponential development to the organization in a brief time. Legacy is becoming step by step to soon turned into one of the main brands in the land stadium. Legacy was established on the foundation of value living. A dream of making world-class living situations with the guarantee of a finer personal satisfaction for the individuals who occupy them; Mainly included in extravagance private activities.
Legacy Cirocco – Amenities
- Fitness center & yoga/aerobics hall along with rejuvenating spa facilities
- Roman themed indoor temperature controlled pool complemented with an outdoor sky pool
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Indoor games room
- A five-point security
- Video Intercom
- Biometric access doors in common areas
- Separate service lifts
- An entry to match your extravagance
- Grand banquet hall
- private presidential box
- Imperial serviced suites
Legacy Cirocco – Location Map
Legacy Cirocco – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Rs 8500. Booking amount – Contact Us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 4150 Sq Ft to 5850 Sq Ft
- Possession : September 2018
Legacy Cirocco – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2 Acres.
- Total Units – 94.
- Total Open Space – 55%.
Legacy Cirocco – Project Specification
- Flooring: Italian marble in all corridors.
- Staircase: granite steps with modern railings.
- Elevators: with plush interiors of 6- passenger capacity and generators backup to ensure 24/7 functionality.
- Covered car park: at basement level with car wash.
- Structure: RCC framed structure.
- Walls: Concrete block masonry.
- Paint: plastic emulsion for walls & ceiling.
- Flooring: stain free vitrified files.
- Granite counter top: with 2 tiling above the counter.
- Sinks: single bowl in kitchen and double bowl in utility.
- Water Treatment Plant: to provide pure soft water at all points.
Legacy Cirocco – Master Plan
Legacy Cirocco – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||4325 Sqft||367.63 Lacs||50%|
|3 BHK||4740 Sqft||402.90 Lacs||50%|
|4 BHK||5230 Sqft||444.55 Lacs||50%|
|4 BHK||5850 Sqft||497.25 Lacs||50%|
Legacy Cirocco – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – International Airport Road next to Vidyashilp Academy, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 14.6 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 14.1 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 21.5 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 13.3 Kms(Yeshwanthpur Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 5 Kms(Hebbal / ORR)
Legacy Cirocco – Floor Plan
Legacy Cirocco – Neighborhood
- Vidyashilp Academy – 400 mts
- Manipal institute of regenerative medicine (MIRM) – 1.4 kms
- EuroKids Yelahanka New Town – 1.7 kms
- Gandhi Krishi Vignan Kendra – 4.4 kms
- Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology – 6 kms
- Poorna Prajna High School – 2.2 kms
- Mec English Primary School – 400 mts
- Seshadripuram First Grade College – 3 kms
- Mallya Aditi International School – 4 kms
- Many more…
- Deeksha Hospital – 2 kms
- Shushrusha Nursing Home – 3 kms
- Columbia Asia Hospital – Hebbal – 8 kms
- Neha Prakash Hospital – 7 kms
- Bangalore Baptist Hospital – 10 kms
- Synapse Health Care – 3 kms
- Many more…
- Maanyata Tech Park – 10 kms
- Kirloskar Business Park – 8 kms
- Alcatel Lucent Technologies – 10 kms
- IBM India Private Limited – 10 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Legacy Cirocco – Surrounding Developments
Micro-markets around the airport benefit from connectivity as well as location advantage, spurring commercial and residential property growth.
Devanahalli and the North Bangalore belt came into prominence with the relocation of the airport. This was followed by the upgradation of the NH-7 to a 22-km expressway with an elevated highway and flyovers for quick, seamless travel on this stretch. Government initiatives for the development of business parks in this belt which include the Devanahalli Business Park, the Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR), Logistics Park, Aerotropolis, Bangalore Aerospace Park, Hardware Park and the Global Financial District will accelerate growth in this micromarket.
Connectivity and growth:
Civic infrastructure has played a critical role in the expansion of commercial and residential real estate in this belt. Existing infrastructure such as the National Highway Authority of India’s (NHAI) elevated expressway to the airport and the Outer Ring Road (ORR) link along with projects on the anvil such as the planned Phase II of the Metro leading up to Nagavara and the proposed extension up to the airport in Phase III, the upgradation of the Hebbal flyover into a three-lane route and the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR), will connect prime localities in this belt with key commercial and residential localities across the city
Commercial market overview:
According to a recent report Bangalore is set to witness the highest expected demand in India for commercial space of 6.30 million sqft this year from IT/ITeS and multinational companies. With several IT companies looking at the north to expand their facilities, this region is set to turn into an IT and commercial hub. Prominent and emerging locations in the region include Devanahalli, Doddaballapur Road and Kogilu Road.
Presently, while there is no ready-to-move-in office space available in Devanahalli and surrounding locations, there are some facilities under construction and many proposed projects likely to hit the market after 2016. Bangalore north, until 2013, witnessed activity from manufacturing and aerospace companies. This belt has seen a higher preference for built to- suit campuses. The region is likely to see completion of nearly two million sqft of office space by the end of 2014. The Bangalore-Doddaballapur Road corridor is an emerging destination in this belt owing to the development of the Doddaballapur Industrial Area and its proximity to the international airport. Presently, Devanahalli and surrounding localities are undergoing rapid transformation due to commercialisation.
Many of the industrial developments on the major roads are transforming into commercial developments. There are pockets of industries, mostly along Bellary Road, and other IT establishments. Some Grade A commercial developments are concentrated near the Hebbal flyover, with a few sporadically- located standalone commercial developments along Bellary Road. Office occupiers are showing increased interest towards this location due to improved connectivity and self-contained townships, various hospitality industry projects, with a significant office supply in the pipeline in this part of the city, the demand for office space is likely to increase.
Residential market overview:
Localities close to the NH-7, Jakkur, Hegde Nagar, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road and Yelahanka-Doddaballapur Road are witnessing significant residential activity. There is a wide range of options available in this micro-market across segments and price bands. The current capital values for high-end residential projects are in the range of Rs 5,500-10,000 per sqft,while the price bracket for mid-segment housing is between Rs 3,500-4,000 per sqft. Budget housing projects are in the range of Rs 2,500-3,500 per sqft.
The micromarket has the advantage of availability of large land parcels. The completion of physical infrastructure projects such as the elevated expressway, the planned Metro lines, and operationalisation of government-promoted and private industrial/business parks in Devanahalli are likely to improve the long-term potential for residential growth in this market. The average annual price appreciation in north Bangalore is around 11-18 percent.
Factors driving demand:
The presence of world-class hospitals, international schools and the recently-upgraded highway to the airport are driving demand for apartments in north Bangalore. The Bellary Road micro-market has seen hectic construction activity over the past year. Projects close to the Hebbal flyover witnessed significant absorption due to the strong investment sentiment in this micro-market.
Legacy Cirocco – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Legacy Cirocco – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.