Legacy Aura is one of the mainstream private advancements in Indira Nagar, neighborhood of Bangalore. It is among the continuous activities of Legacy Global Projects Private Ltd. It has extravagant yet mindfully planned habitations. The atmosphere got the most adorable Italian Marble Flooring to all the condominium. The Elevator appreciates a force move down that will guarantee day in and day out usefulness of the lift. The stopping at Aura has a secured Car Park, which is available at the cellar level. The auto park is load with auto wash. Additionally a battery-worked auto charging procurement is accommodated the clients. Legacy has a RCC encircled structure that gives a strong establishment. The cement dividers of Aura are piece stonework that are made with plastic emulsion paint which Is utilized for both dividers & roof. The principle entryways of these praiseworthy lofts are made of Melamine cleaned teak wood. The inward entryways too are Melamine cleaned teak veneered screens. The overhang entryways and Windows have sliding aluminum with powder covered wooden completion & mosquito mess. The bathrooms are tastefully composed and are transported in clean product & CP fittings from Kohler are utilized as a part of them to give a fine look. The deck of the bathrooms is likewise with Italian marble with hostile to slide tiles in the shower zone. The vanity counter in the washroom is made up of Italian marble counter. The showers nooks have glass parcels that will keep the lavatory clean and dry. There are fumes fans that are proposed to keep the bathrooms new.
The kitchens have stone working stage with 2 inches transported in tiling over the counter that will help the stand. The sinks utilized are foreign made and a solitary bowl in kitchen and twofold dish in utility. The LPG Connection is utilized alongside the extra wellbeing gimmick of a gas finder to stay away from flame mischances. The CC TV Surveillance At security danger zones is available to guarantee most extreme security to the detainees. The Video Door Phone is utilized to screen the guests at the passageway itself to observe them. The ibutton Door Locking Systems that will greatest the high security locks have 3-mode simple access for holders with numerical keypad, attractive key & customary key.
Legacy is an organization made and secured by veterans who have a few years of involvement in land and also the development coliseum. The collected mastery has served to give exponential development to the organization in a short compass of time and is becoming quickly to soon turned into one of the main and favored brand names in the land business.
- Video door phones to screen visitors
- Round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- High security-easy access i-button door locking systems
- 24 hr security guard
Legacy Aura – Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Play Area
- 24Hr Backup
- Club House
- Broadband Internet
Legacy Aura – Location Map
Legacy Aura – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 15,300 Rs. Booking amount – Contact us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 3 BHK
- Size – 2500 Sq Ft
- Possession : March 2015
Legacy Aura – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – 5.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Legacy Aura – Project Specification
- Flooring:Italian Marble Flooring.
- Elevator:With power back-up to ensure 24/7 functionality
- Covered Car Park:At basement level with car wash & battery-operated car charging provision
- Structure:RCC framed structure.
- Walls:Concrete block masonry with plastic emulsion paint for walls & ceiling.
- Flooring:Italian marble flooring in the entire apartment with hard wood flooring in Master Bedroom.
- Main Doors:Melamine polished teak wood.
- Internal Doors: Melamine polished teak veneered shutters.
- Balcony Doors & Windows: Sliding aluminium with powder coated wooden finish & mosquito mesh.
- Aesthetically Designed Bathrooms: Imported sanitary-ware & CP fittings from Kohler.
- Flooring:Italian marble with anti-skid tiles in shower area.
- Vanity Counter:Italian marble counter in all bathrooms.
- Shower Enclosures:Glass partitions to keep the bathroom clean and dry.
- Exhaust Fans:To keep the bathrooms fresh.
- Geysers:30 ltr geysers in all bathrooms.
- Water Treatment Plant:To provide pure soft water at all points.
Kitchen And Utility:
- Granite Working Platform:With 2′ imported tiling above the counter.
- Sinks:Imported single bowl in kitchen and double bowl in utility.
- Centralised LPG Connection:With the additional safety feature of a gas detector.
- Provision for Modular Kitchens: Provisions for electric chimney, hob & water purifier.
- Utility Room:Separate space with points for washing machine and dishwasher, to keep them out of sight.
- Servant Room: With separate washroom.
- Electrical Points: Ample points with modular switches.
- TV & Telephone: Separate wiring for DTH & telephone/broadband internet.
- Air Conditioning: Inverter AC’s in all rooms.
- Generator Back-up: 24 hr 100% backup for all apartments.
- CC TV Surveillance: At security risk zones.
- Video Door Phone: To screen visitors at the entrance.
- iButton Door Locking Systems: High security locks have 3-mode easy access for owners with numerical keypad, magnetic key & conventional key
Legacy Aura – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||2500 Sqft||382.50 Lacs||Contact us|
Legacy Aura – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Indiranagar, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 6.3 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 12.3 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 40.8 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 900 mts(Indira Nagar Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 4 Kms(KR Puram/ ORR)
Legacy Aura – Floor Plan
Legacy Aura – Neighborhood
- National Public School – 1.5 Kms
- SSB International School – 500 mts
- Sri Rakum School For The Blind – 1 Km
- Sree Cauvery School – 1 km
- Vivero International Pre-school – 400 mts
- Shemrock Youngworld – 500 mts
- New Horizon Public School – 2 Kms
- Many more…
- G.G. Hospital – 500 mts
- Lotus Diagnostic Centre – 800 mts
- Chinmaya Mission – 1.5 kms
- Motherhood – 1.5 kms
- Axon Speciality Hospital – 1 km
- Columbia Asia Pvt Ltd – 1 km
- Manipal Hospital – 4 kms
- Amar Joythi Nusring Home – 800 mts
- Many more…
- Aryah Software Solutions Private Limited – 1 km
- Teknoturf Info Services Limited – 700 mts
- Pegasus Software Consultants Private Limited – 700 mts
- C.C.E. Software Private Limited – 1.6 kms
- Enstage Software Private Limited – 1.6 kms
- Topsys Solutions Pvt Ltd – 1.4 kms
- Mediasurface Software Development Private Limited – 1.3 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Legacy Aura – Surrounding Developments
Old Madras Road – Hottest property hub.
Old Madras Road and K R Puram in the east have emerged as the top residential destinations to invest in. In the five year period between 2013 and 2017, Old Madras Road and K R Puram are expected to see an average price appreciation of 91%. Micro markets across the country is based on parameters such as employment, physical infrastructure , connectivity to important locations, access to social infrastructure, planned development, proximity to premium office spaces and land availability. Price appreciation in micro-markets was calculated based on future office space demand and absorption levels.
The demand for office space in Bangalore in the next five years would be 44.4million sq.ft, driven by the IT/ITeS, biotech, and aerospace sectors. Of that, 60% would be in the North and East corridors of the city, close to Hebbal and K R Puram. K R Puram has seen a 200% growth in inventory of apartment units, from 2,000 in 2007 to 6,000 as of September 2012.
This market is a sun-rise area due to various reasons, the most important being connectivity to arterial roads and proximity to business clusters. By 2017, The average price realization at K R Puram is estimated to touch Rs 6,200 per sq.ft; Whitefield, which is a nearby micro-market, would command a higher price of Rs 7,370 per sq.ft.
Demand for residential units in Sarjapur-Outer Ring Road and Whitefield have been robust in the last five years, reporting a price appreciation of 100% and 70% respectively. The residential climate in both these micro markets has been spurred on by the continuing development of business parks and IT SEZ zones. Bangalore was like a balloon growing in all directions. “Today one part of the city may look up, tomorrow it’s another part. Hence it is hard to predict the future as the real estate landscape is ever changing”.
Metro zooms, so does realty.
With Bangalore Metro Rail up and running soon, property value is also looking up along the Reach 1 Metro corridor. The announcement of the Metro project itself attracted many investors for residential and commercial complexes on this stretch. Metro provides better connectivity and is one of the reasons why old madras road is chosen by the investors.
There was a jump of 10-15% in property value within 1-2km radius from the stations, when the Metro project was announced. Once the train starts, there would be an increase of up to 40%. From Old Madras Road to Byappanahalli, realty has zoomed up by the sq.ft — from Rs 2,500-3,000 to Rs 6,000-7,000 per sq.ft now.
Besides, an increase in Floor Area Ratio from three to four has resulted in 15% appreciation in value, and more commercial activity is expected on this stretch. The area around the stations would turn into a commercial zone.
The first stretch of Bangalore Metro between Byappanahalli and MG Road is opened. The entire 18.10km East-West corridor from Byappanahalli to Mysore Road terminal is expected to operational soon. Property rentals will shoot up along Old Madras Road, CMH Road and 100 Feet Road, and these areas will witness increased commercial interest and investment.
A number of real estate developers are concentrating on areas adjacent to Old Madras Road for key residential projects and retail malls. Demand for real estate will continue to be high and may result in an increase in rentals. Availability of large land tracks for development along the Metro line, though, is limited.
In the next 5 to 10 years, Old Madras Road and the surrounding areas would turn into a major commercial and residential hub. It is one of the roads linking the Central Business District — MG Road, Kasturba Road, Lavelle Road — to East Bangalore. Metro connectivity adds a perfect finishing touch and projects high growth here.
Legacy Aura – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Legacy Aura – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.