Leela Residences Bhartiya City, is one of the most looked out property in Banglore. Extravagance is a lifestyle. It doesn’t end with how your house is assembled. It simply begins there. With an excellent Bengaluru morning and a delicious breakfast spread holding up. An evening used walking down the sunlit streets of the City of Joy, appreciating the work of praised architects, eminent specialists and in some cases, simply a basic scoop of dessert. In any case, even that is rich, tasty, great. Flawless like the espresso you requested, and the expert concierge anticipating your requests… for your most loved limousine or tickets for that charming play. At Leela Residences, our group of masters will make your consistently as smooth as it ought to be. Uniting spearheading flawlessness of friendliness from Leela Palaces, Hotels & Resorts and Bhartiya’s rich involvement in extravagance plan, Leela Residences at Bhartiya City are made to present the clients the unrivaled Modern Indian Luxury. The Leela Residences at Bhartiya City have been intended to guarantee impeccable usefulness and also extravagance encounter that can be remarkably to the decision of clients.
Bhartiya Group has thought of another method for leaving to dispatch of Leela Residences at Bhartiya City. This Luxurious venture houses 1, 2, 3 and 4 BHK lodging. Placed at Thanisandra fundamental street of North Bangalore, Bhartiya Group brings you with top of the line courtesies to make another way of life. It covers an aggregate area range of 126 sections of land, lodging 144 units.
Not at all like most individuals as a general rule, Bhartiya originates from a foundation of outline. Amid the course of our advancement, we struck upon a truth that great configuration makes individuals glad. Be it a well-reduced, complimenting coat or a keenly manufactured house. Snehdeep established the Bhartiya Group in 1987. In the course of recent years, he has diagrammed a remarkable and recognized profession, reflected in the ascent of the Bhartiya Group. Bhartiya Group has been the biggest maker and exporter of cowhide design for in the course of recent years, with in excess of sixty customers, including worldwide majors, for example, Hugo Boss, Armani, Zara and Mango. Headed by the recorded Bhartiya International Ltd, the gathering has an unblemished history of benefits and profits in excess of two decades. The Group’s working compass over the Asian, European and American mainlands, which included outline studios in Italy and assembling base in China. Knight Frank Research says Bangalore North will witness a supply of around 10,000 private units interpreting into 20 million square feet before this present year’s over.
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Amenities
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Heated Kid’s Pool
- External Kid’s Play Area
- In-house Spa
- Modern Gymnasium
- Yoga Pavilion
- Walking Track
- Landscaped Garden
- Reception & Concierge
- ‘Chef’s Table’ for Private Dining
- Bar & Lounge
- Games Room
- Virtual Golf
- Squash Court
- Private Theatre
- Business Centre
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Location Map
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 10500 Rs. Booking amount – 5 Lakhs onwards
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges Extra
- BHK Options – Studio, 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 807 Sq Ft to 4200 Sq Ft
- Possession : 2018 Onwards
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 128 Acres.
- Total Units – 144.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure with block masonry for all walls
- Ground floor lobby flooring and cladding in Natural Stone /imported marble.
- All Typical lobby walls to be a combination of stone cladding, paneling / wall vinyl / texture / emulsion paints as configured by the International Interior Designers.
- All Lift lobby flooring in Natural Stone / Marble / Engineered Stone.
- False ceiling in all lobbies.
- Service lobby, service corridor and staircases in Kota stone/natural stone/ vitrified tilesor equivalent and emulsion paint on walls
- 2 Nos Passenger lifts + 1 Service lifts for tower Aof suitable size and capacity.
- Toshiba, Otis, Schindler or equivalent make automatic lifts.
- Imported Marble / Natural Stone in the Foyer, Living and Dining, Engineered Wooden Flooring in all bedrooms.
- All Balcony Decks flooring finished withAnti-Skid Vitrified tiles.
- Natural Stone/ Imported marbles/ Imported vitrified tiles Flooring in the Kitchen as configured by International Interior Designers.
- All Toilets floor with Marble / naturalStone.
- All Toilet walls with imported marble/natural stone upto the false ceiling in shower and bath tub areas and the balance areas cladding upto 4 feet with marble/natural stone.
- Utility flooring and dado with Vitrified tile.
- INTERIOR : Acrylic Emulsion paint for walls & ceiling.
- EXTERIOR : Exterior weather shield emulsion paint / textured paint
KITCHEN(at Additional Cost):
- Boffi Modular kitchen furnished with hob and hood, under counter and overhead cabinets with pull out systems and appliances – washing machine cum dryer, dish washer, refrigerator& oven.
- The Kitchen counter top and back splash will be finished with imported marble slab / tiles.
TOILETS AND FITTINGS:
- Natural Stone/Imported marble counters in all toilets.
- Under Counter / Counter mounted wash basins, Wall mounted EWC’s with concealed cisterns. Vanity cabinets provided below the wash basin in all toilets. All ceramic fixtures are with Villeroy&Boch / Kohler / equivalent make and CP fixtures are of Gessi / Kohler / equivalent.
- 24 hours running Hot & Cold water
- Shower cubicle in all toilets.
- Natural Stone/Imported marble for counter with counter mounted wash basin, wall mounted EWC with CP fittings.
DOORS, WINDOWS & RAILINGS:
- ENTRANCE DOOR: 9 feet high opening with frame and paneled 2-leaf shutter in Teak Wood with Teak architrave. Main entrance door fitted with Biometric/numeric controlled lock with manual over-ride.
- INTERNAL DOORS: all bedroom doors are 8 feet height with Engineered Wood frames, architraves and flush shutters. Toilet doors 8 feet height with Engineered Wood frames and shutters.
- Alldoorshave superiorquality hardwarehafelle or equivalent make.
- EXTERNAL DOORS / WINDOWS:Powder coated Aluminum frames and shutters with clear double glazed laminated/sandwich toughened glass.
- All railings in stainless steel and glass.
WARDROBES IN BEDROOMS(at Additional Cost):
- Bedrooms will be furnished with wardrobes (as per show units).
- The wardrobes imported are modular, factory finished, with imported hardware.
- Concealed wiring with PVC insulated copper wires and modular switches. Sufficient power outletsandlightpoints provided.
- Suitable points for power and lighting provided.
- TV and Telephone points provided in the Living and all bedrooms
- LIGHTING & RAW POWER: To a maximum of3 kW for Studio & 1 Bedroom Apartment, 5kW for 2 Bedroom Apartment.
- Besides the above connected loads to the Apartment, Centralized HVAC and hot water which will be billed separately.
TV & BROAD BAND CONNECTION:
- Satellite TV and telephone points provided in the living, dining and all bedrooms.
- Broad band point provided in the study area.
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM:
- CentralizedAirConditioning system(Chilled water system)with individual fan coil Units in dwelling Unit as per design. BTU meters will be installed for every apartment and the consumption will be on chargeable basis.
SECURITY SYSTEM AND INTERCOM:
- Security system like intruder alarm, CCTV coverage for common area (external and internal).
- Entries to the apartment building with access control devices provided at the ground floor / parking floor entrance.
- Intercom / Centrex facility for each apartment to Security cabin / maintenance office and other apartment with charges payable to the service provider.
HOME AUTOMATION(at Additional Cost):
- GAS:Reticulated gas supply into kitchen with individual meters and Gas leak detectors.
- FALSE CEILING & RECESSED LIGHTING:All units to have a false ceiling with AC grills as per design.
- Concealed / Recessed Lighting will be provided.
- Backup generator provided for all common areas, common services, lifts and utility services.
- 100% Backup power provided for all common areas, utilities, lifts and residences.Billing for residents will reflect actual usage.
CLUBHOUSE AND AMENITIES:
- Reception with Concierge, Club house Bar, Virtual Golf , Club house Bar, Wine room, Club House Lounge, Spa, Library, Squash Court, Games room. Crèche, Mini Theatre, Restaurant, Specialty Chef room Lounge with Bar, Business Centre, Swimming Pool and Children’s Play Area.
- Gym Room with cardiovascular and strength equipment’s. Gym room with suitable floor.The gym toilet has a combination of natural stone and tiles.
WATER TREATMENT PLANT:
- Fully treated water through filtration system
- Rain water harvesting scheme to rechargeground water.
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT:
- Sewage treatment and the treated water will be used for flushing and landscaping.
- Professionally planned & executed landscape for all common areas.
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Master Plan
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|1 BHK||1170 Sqft||122.85 Lacs||5,00,000|
|2 BHK||1800 Sqft||189.00 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||3110 Sqft||326.55 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||3135 Sqft||329.17 Lacs||5,00,000|
|4 BHK||4200 Sqft||441.00 Lacs||5,00,000|
|4 BHK||4102 Sqft||430.71 Lacs||5,00,000|
|Studio||807 Sqft||84.73 Lacs||5,00,000|
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 13.5 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 18 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 23 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 11 kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 16.5 kms
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Unit Plan
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Neighborhood
- Kns Institute Of Technology – 750 mts
- Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology – 450 mts
- ICICI Manipal School for Banking and Finance – 550 mts
- Federal Public School – 950 mts
- Karnataka College of Management – 750 mts
- Manipal Academy of Banking – 600 mts
- Reva Institute Of Technology And Management – 3.6 kms
- Southern Asia Bible College – 1.6 kms
- Diana Public School – 700 mts
- Many more…
- Trinity Nursing Home – 800 mts
- Columbia Asia Hospital – Hebbal – 6.4 kms
- Home Of Hope – 2.4 kms
- Sri Sai Nursing Home – 1.9 kms
- Garuda Recovery & Rehabilitation Services – 2.5 kms
- Bangalore Baptist Hospital – 7.8 kms
- Koshys Hospital – 7.9 kms
- Manipal Hospital – 14 kms
- Hosmat Hospital – 14 kms
- Many more…
- Manayata Tech Park – 4.8 kms
- Equinox Tech Park – 26.2 kms
- Vikas Tech Park – 20 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Surrounding Developments
The entry of several IT companies and MNCs in the north has led to increased activity in the residential market in the localities around Hebbal.
Hebbal: Hub of integrated development
Key operational commercial options in the commercial real estate segment are two business parks located at the Hebbal-ORR junction. While the first is an integrated development with Special Economic Zone (SEZ) status, the second is a corporate campus comprising mixed-use development. The park has commercial office space, a concentration of biotech industries and a hospital as part of the campus. As for upcoming commercial spaces, an integrated development is under construction at Nagawara, with IT SEZ as well as commercial, retail and residential development. The office precinct will host an IT SEZ on around four million sqft and the planned commercial office space is about 1.10 million sq.ft. Another project with SEZ notification will have just over half a million sqft of commercial office space in the first phase. Over six other IT parks/commercial centers are coming up as part of integrated developments around Hebbal.
Prominent residential localities in the north are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, New Town Yelahanka and Jakkur.
Bellary Road connects Hebbal to the airport and the areas beyond. This location is close to the upcoming economic hubs in the north such as the Aerospace Park and the Hardware Park. These key initiatives house expansive units of large companies that are to be operational in the short to medium terms. Hebbal and Yelahanka, its strategic location between the airport and the Central Business District (CBD) of the city has established Hebbal as a high-end residential market. Thanisandra Road, Hennur Road These stretches have grown in tandem with each other, since they are in close proximity to Hebbal.
Mid segment residential property demand owing to proximity to locations such as Hebbal, the ORR and Old Madras Road, has led to the development of these areas. North Bangalore takes shape within the beautiful City of Bengaluru. In terms of Realty development, North Bangalore holds immense potential given its close proximity to the Kempegowda International Airport. Complemented by planned social and physical infrastructure, rest assured, North Bangalore is all set to be the next huge Commercio-residential hub of Bengaluru. Over the years, the city has expanded laterally.
The major IT players to 5 -star Hospitality Giants. Luxury Gated Communities are all opening up their shops as well. The icing on the cake would definitely be the completion of Namma Metro (Rapid Transit) that connects New Bangalore to the rest of the City. Life indeed is all about staying connected to the world and your loved ones. Guaranteed Capital Appreciation coupled with rapid growth in physical and social infrastructure adds zing to the City as an investment destination.
Complemented by its fast developing neighborhood and its connectivity to life essentials such as Hospitals, Schools, Colleges and Entertainment Hubs, Hebbal could very well be compared to its upscale counterparts in other parts of the Country. Increase in FAR along the Metro route, besides the corridor’s good connectivity and proximity to the Central Business District (CBD) locations, and airport, will accentuate both commercial and residential development in the location. Additionally, with significant land parcels available along the route for redevelopment, developments in the commercial segment are likely to get a boost.
North Bangalore is considered a ‘new Bangalore’, with a number of new SEZ projects and tech parks being proposed and under construction. Corporates are considering the north either as a long-term strategic location, a built-to suit campus location or for their consolidation plans. Knowledge – based industries and the key knowledge sectors which dominate the city’s economy – IT/ITeS and biotech. Most of the occupiers in the two prominent business parks here represent these two sectors.
IT and corporate houses are considering north Bangalore as a preferred destination. Most of the IT/ITeS clients evaluating the region for fresh commercial spaces are either seeking consolidation options or have long term occupancy plans.
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Leela Residences at Bhartiya City – About Builder
Bhartiya comes from a background of design. Started in 1987 designing apparel. Soon, designs from there studios in Milan were being adapted by brands like Hugo Boss, Armani, Zara and Mango. During the course of our evolution, we struck upon a simple truth: good design makes people happy. Be it a well cut, flattering jacket or a thoughtfully built house.
To go from one to the other was to take us two decades. During these years, our founder Snehdeep Aggarwal travelled extensively to the finest cities in the world. The contrast between what he saw in Munich, Florence, London, and what he came back home to was tremendous. Even the common man there could afford a good home. Cycling to work was not life-threatening. If such a life was possible in Amsterdam and Barcelona and Milan, why not here? For our founder, this was not a rhetorical question. His answer was to build a whole city, to design a whole way of life.
That vision is Bhartiya City. Bhartiya City has brought together architects and urban planners of international repute. They include Perkins Eastman-New York, Cox-Sydney, BDP Khandekar-Amsterdam for master planning, Broadway Malayan-Singapore for residential, retail and hotel and Edifice-Mumbai for the IT Park, amongst many others.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.