La Palazzo – Amenities
- Zen Garden
- Infinity Pool
- Landscaped Gardens
- Fitness Centre
- Multi-purpose Courts
- Children’s Play Area
- Many more…
La Palazzo – Location Map
La Palazzo – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 7450 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 3 BHK, 3.5 BHK, 4 BHK, 4.5 BHK and 5 BHK
- Size – 3200 Sq Ft to 6500 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2015
La Palazzo – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 3.5 Acres.
- Total Units – 92.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
La Palazzo – Project Specification
- RCC structure with concrete and block masonry walls.
- Foyer, Living and Dining: Imported marble flooring and skirting. Plastic emulsion paint for walls and ceiling.
- Bedrooms: Composite and engineered wooden flooring and skirting. Plastic emulsion paint for walls and ceiling.
- Toilets Master bedroom toilets-Imported designer tile flooring and dado with combination of designer tile (shower area), Bisazza and Palladio tile and plaster.
- Other bedroom toilets-Imported designer tile flooring and dado
- Kitchen-Vitrified tile flooring, imported designer ceramic wall tiling, 2 feet above counter level. Plastic emulsion paint for walls and ceiling. 2 feet wide and 19 mm thick granite counter and SS Sink with drain board and provision for exhaust.
- Staircase-Indian Green Marble for staircase. Combination of Texture paint and OBD paint for walls and OBD for ceiling.
- Common Areas-Main lobby: Double height floor with Italian marble and emulsion paint
- Other floors: Imported marble flooring and skirting.
- OBD and Textured paint for walls. OBD Paint for ceiling. SS handrail.
- Decks: Matt finish vitrified tile flooring. Composite and Engineered wood ceiling. All walls painted in textured paint. SS handrail with glass on deck.
- Utilities-Non-Slip ceramic tile flooring and ceramic tile dado up to 1.2 m height. MS hand rail. Cement based paint for ceiling and textured paint for walls.
- Main door: 71/2 feet teak wood frame and veneered flush shutters, melamine polished
- Internal doors: 71/2 feet high hard wood frame and veneered flush shutters, melamine polished. Aluminum and UPVC glazed sliding windows.
Sanitary and Plumbing:
- CP fittings: Kohler or equivalent make.
- Ceramic Fittings: Roca or Equivalent makes.
- All products like switch and accessories, PVC conduit, switchgear, wiring cable etc are of reputed make and confirming to ISI standards.
- 8 KW EB power supply for 4 bedroom homes. Split AC units will be provided in living, dining, media Room and Master bedrooms.
- Split AC Provision will be provided in all rooms.
Telephone and TV:
- In living rooms and all bed rooms.
- For common area lighting, lifts and pumps. 6 KVA back up power for 4 BHK.
- A 10 passenger lift and a 13 passenger lift in each tower. Fujitsu and Mitsubishi or of equivalent make.
- Provision for video door phone, lighting for living, dining and master bedroom.
La Palazzo – Master Plan
La Palazzo – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||3186 Sqft||237.35 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||3209 Sqft||239.07 Lacs||Contact us|
|3.5 BHK||4168 Sqft||310.51 Lacs||Contact us|
|4.5 BHK||4099 Sqft||305.37 Lacs||Contact us|
|4.5 BHK||6442 Sqft||479.92 Lacs||Contact us|
La Palazzo – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Sarjapur Main Road, Iblur Village, Bellandur, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 11.4 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 16.5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 49.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 11.5 Kms(Mahatma Gandhi Road)
- Nearest Ring Road – 1 Kms(Bellandur/ORR)
La Palazzo – Unit Plan
La Palazzo – Neighborhood
- Orchids The International School – 600 mts
- EuroKids – 500 mts
- Narayana e-Techno School – 850 mts
- Zugzwang Chess School – 0.2 kms
- St.Peter’s Schoo – 2 kms
- BRS Global Centre For Excellence – 2.5 kms
- Little Elly Preschool – 1 kms
- Greenwood High – 13 kms
- Many more…
- Dr. Levine Memorial Hospital – 500 mts
- Axiss Dental Clinic – Bellandur Marathahalli Bangalore – 600 mts
- Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala – 500 mts
- The Sure Foundation Medical Centre – 600 mts
- Curo Live – 1 kms
- Ettina Multispeciality Hospital – 500 mts
- Sri Manjunatha Medical & General Store – 600 mts
- Many more…
- Prestige Tech Park II – 3.8 kms
- ENZYME TECHNO PARK – 2.9 kms
- Novel Tech Park – 4.2 kms
- Ozone Manay Tech Park – 4.4 kms
- Sigma Soft Tech Park Open Parking Lot – 3.7 kms
- AMR Tech Park – 4.4 kms
- Bagmane Tech Park – 10 kms
- SSB Tech Park – 5 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
La Palazzo – Surrounding Developments
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc. It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
La Palazzo – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
La Palazzo – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.