Premium Independent Villas with excellent specifications in Carmelaram, Less than 1km from Carmelaram Railway Station and 3km from Wipro Corporate Office on Sarjapur Road.Kristal Amethyst is a Premium Independent villas – located right on the way to ITPL from Electronic city. Serene and congestion free land with easy access to International Schools and Shopping malls makes it ideal for a posh living.High end specifications are provided such as Wardrobes in bed room, kitchen cabinets with hob & chimney, Stainless steel staircase hand rails, audio visual ready plug & play in one room, wooden flooring in living & master bed room, provision for terrace garden and optional mural paintings on interior walls.
Kristal Amethyst – Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Multi-purpose Hall
- TT Table
- Pool Table
- Carrom & Chess Room
- Kids play area
Kristal Amethyst – Location Map
Kristal Amethyst – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq. Ft. – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 4 BHK Villa.
- Size – 1800 Sq. Ft. – 2000 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : December, 2016
Kristal Amethyst – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2 Acres.
- No Of Floor – 2.
- Total Units – 28.
- Total Open Space – 40% Open Space.
Kristal Amethyst – Project Specification
- Kitchen cabinets with Hob & Chimney
- Shower cubicles in bathrooms
- Imported wardrobes
- Wooden floorings In Living and Master Bed Room
- Audio visual ready Plug and Play in one Room
- Stainless Steel Staircase Hand Rails
- Video Door Phones
- Counter Top Wash Basins in Bath rooms
- Main door: Imported door frames & shutters with teak wood finish
- Internal Doors: Imported door frames & moulded door shutters
- Vitrified tile flooring in Living, Dining,Bedrooms & Kitchen.
Kristal Amethyst – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
Kristal Amethyst – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Carmelaram, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 18 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 2 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 53 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 9.3 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 12.8 Kms
Kristal Amethyst – Floor Plan
Kristal Amethyst – Neighbourhood
- The Int’l School of Bangalore (TISB) – 5 km
- Indus International School – 11 km
- Delhi Public School – 4 km
- India International School – 0.5 km
- Gear Foundation Intl School – 3 km
- Inventure Academy – 5 km
- Green Wood High – 4.5 km
- St. Patrick’s School – 3 km
- Krupanidhi Medical College – 1 km
- Karunalayam Hospital – 0.5 km
- Appolo Clinic – 6.0 km
- VIMS – 6.5 km
- Wipro Corporate Office – 3.5 km
- Intel – ORR – 6.5 km
- Eco Space – 6 km
- (Accenture, AOL, Cap Gemini….)
Kristal Amethyst – Surrounding Developments
Kristal Amethyst – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Kristal Amethyst – About Builder
kristal Group was established in the year 1998 in Bangalore and after its successful completion of numerous projects in Bangalore the group has entered into Kerala through Kochi & Trivandrum. The group is driven by Mr.K. K. Namboodiri, Chairman, ably supported by a team of committed,qualified and skilled Directors with many pioneering mile stones in its basket and more to repeat. The primary activity of Kristal Group, a reputed builder & developer, known for their sincerity and customer care, is in the field of construction, lease & sale of Villas, Villaments, Apartments & commercial complexes. The group has also entered into service sectors like Clubs & Resorts, Interior designing & implementation, Engineering, Advertising etc. Having over 100 projects to its credit, It is customary among them that the specifications of the projects are constantly upgraded without any charges to its clients. Kristal Group may be the only group who can boast of providing fringe benefits like House boats, resort facilities & Guest rooms at various centers on discounted tariffs. Various options like internal modifications & material selections are most appreciated USPs of Kristal Group.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.