Get used to living exclusively. Get used to a new lifestyle that will be envied by the rest of the world. Home come to exclusive living at Krishna Haven. Located in the happening part of North Bangalore – Yelahanka New Town. Krishna Haven comprises of 31 luxury Villaments with the enviable leisure facilities and amenities. With every desirable amenity located within the residential layout and every happening destination being just a drive away, get ready to live life exclusively and joyfully, everyday!
Krishna Haven – Amenities
- Sauna Room
- Kids pool
- Multipurpose Hall
- Steam Room
- Children’s Play Area
- Squash Court
- Swimming Pool
Krishna Haven – Location Map
Krishna Haven – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6500 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 4 BHK
- Size – 3600 Sq Ft to 4400 Sq Ft
- Possession : May – 2017
Krishna Haven – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – 31.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Krishna Haven – Project Specification
- Seismic Zone II compliant RCC Framed structure, Concrete Solid Block Masonry, Elegant entrance around lift room and other areas as per elevation and Covered Car Parking.
- Internal Plastering : Gyproc Plastering with smooth finish
- External Plastering : Cement Plastering two coats with CM 1:4
FLOORING AND TILING:
- Living/Dining/Family: Italian Marble
- Master Bed Room: Engineered Wooden Flooring
- Bed Rooms : Laminated wooden Flooring
- Kitchen : Granite/ High Quality Vitrified Tiles
- Utility/Servants Room / Store Room/Common Balconys : Ceramic Flooring.
- Master Toilets/ Other Toilets Wall Dado : High End Ceramic/ Vitrified Tile
- Master Toilet/ Other Toilets Flooring : Antiskid Ceramic Tiles
- Staircase Riser/ Tread : Black Granite/ Sadarahalli
- Lift Lobby Cladding : Around Lift with Imported Granite
SANITARY & PLUMBING:
- Toilet Fixtures : CP Fittings Kohler/Grohe/ Equivalent
- Shower Encloser : To provide Partitions in Glass for Shower area
WINDOWS & DOORS:
- Window Shutters : UPVC Windows
- Main Door Frame : Main door frames shall be of Teak wood up to 8’ height.
- Internal Door Frames : All door frames shall be of Hard wood up to 8’ height.
- Main Door Shutter : Water Proof Ply wood 32mm Shutters with veneer on Both Sides with Melamine Polish
- Bedroom Door shutter: Plywood shutters with veneer finishing with Melamine Polish
- Toilet door shutter: Hard wood frame, plywood shutter with veneer and laminate finish.
- Switches: High end electrical fixtures
- Cable TV, Internet & telephone point in each living room and in all bedrooms.
- Provision of AC points in all rooms.
- Intercom Facility in each flat from security room.
- Wires: Finolex
PAINT & POLISH:
- Internal Paint: Acrylic Emulsion with Roller finish
- External Paint : Combination of Plastic Emulsion and Texture painting
- External Common Area : External Common Areas like Lift lobby and Staircase room etc.,- Oil based Distemper.
- SS Matt Finish Gearless without LMR.
- Balcony / Internal Staircase : S.S Railings
- External Staircase : S.S Railing
- 100% backup for common areas
- For Apartment all lighting, Fans and Fridge.
CLUBHOUSE & AMENITIESR:
- Arrival center with furnished waiting area
- Furnished Lounge – club
- Steam, Sauna and massage room
- Multipurpose Hall
- Swimming Pool & Kids Pool
- Fully equipped Gym.
- As per Landscape Architect.
Krishna Haven – Master Plan
Krishna Haven – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|4 BHK||3600 Sqft||234.00 Lacs||Contact us|
|4 BHK||4400 Sqft||286.00 Lacs||Contact us|
Krishna Haven – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Yelahanka, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 20.5 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 20 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 23.3 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 13 Kms(Yeshwantpur Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 10 Kms(Hebbal/ORR)
Krishna Haven – Neighborhood
- Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology – 1.2 kms
- Mallya Aditi International School – 800 mts
- National Public School – 1.2 kms
- Seshadripuram First Grade College – 1.5 kms
- Kendriya Vidyalaya RWF – 400 mts
- Royale Concorde International School – 800 mts
- SIP – New Town Yelahanka – 800 mts
- Many more…
- Neha Prakash Hospital – 2 kms
- RWF Hospital – 600 mts
- Sri Lakshmi Venkateshwara Hospital – 700 mts
- Sun Cosmetic Clinic – 1.4 kms
- Prasad Hospital – 600 mts
- Dr Agarwal Eye Hospital – 2 kms
- N D R Hospital – 1.4 kms
- Many more…
- Digi Computers – 800 mts
- Jataayu Software Private Limited – 3 kms
- Integra Micro Systems – 4 kms
- Consona Software India Private Limited – 14 kms
- SLK Software – 14 kms
- WinStrata Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd – 16 kms
- Shadows Infotech Private Limited – 14 kms
- TechTree IT Systems (P) Ltd – 16 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Krishna Haven – Surrounding Developments
The Hebbal-Devanahalli stretch is fast emerging as a premium residential hub. Availability of land at relatively reasonable rates and key infrastructure developments has spurred developers to launch premium projects. The international airport and the improved connectivity to the city through the four-lane Bellary Road have triggered the rush to the northern corridor. “In the last 10 years, southern and east corridors saw a lot of action. The next phase of growth will be towards Hebbal, Thanisandra and Bellary Road. The elevated expressway will also positively impact residential development in the region,”
The international airport and the improved connectivity to the city through the four-lane Bellary Road have triggered the rush to the northern corridor. “In the last 10 years, southern and east corridors saw a lot of action. The next phase of growth will be towards Hebbal, Thanisandra and Bellary Road. The elevated expressway will also positively impact residential development in the region. A lot of movement towards Manyata Embassy Business Park, an IT SEZ located on the Outer Ring Road and close to Hebbal, has boosted the micro markets running along the entire stretch.
The resale market in Hebbal-Devanahalli stretch will replicate the success of the Whitefield market when it’s fully developed. Malls and hospitality projects are expected to increase the development potential in the region. Kirloskar Mall, developed by Kirloskar Systems, is expected to come up on Bellary Road in 2012. Regaliaa Buildtech is developing Elements Mall on Thanisandra Road.
The enhanced connectivity to the airport via Hebbal-Airport Expressway and connectivity through the ORR has played a vital role in providing impetus to the real estate development in the north of the city. The proximity of Thanisandra and Yelahanka to the international airport is driving the commercial as well as residential real estate there. The Peripheral Ring Road will pass near Yelahanka and will provide connectivity to Tumkur Road in the west and intersect Bellary Road, Hennur Road, Old Madras Road, Varthur Road, Sarjapur Road and Hosur Road in Phase I.
Large commercial projects like the Aerospace SEZ, Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR), Global Finance District (GFD) and Devanahalli Business Park (DBP) are on the anvil and will drive the residential catchment further towards the north in future. Yelahanka and Thanisandra are upcoming residential pockets witnessing demand in affordable and mid-segment. Considering the large number of residential units being launched there and on Hennur Road, it will become a prominent residential hub in the next 2-3 years.
Many from the east and other parts of the city are definitely looking at Yelahanka, though some of the projects are still in the planning stages. The commute on the new elevated road to the airport has drastically reduced time for travelers and this, along with the rental values being much lower compared to those in and around Hebbal makes these micro-markets attractive for commercial purposes. With an uptake in commercial development in the north, several micro-markets are opening up for residential development. Localities close to the NH7 have benefitted from the upgraded 22 km highway, with seamless link to different parts of the city via the Outer Ring Road (ORR). The north is witnessing several standalone housing projects as well as integrated developments offering residents a self-sufficient neighborhood.
North Bangalore is considered a ‘new Bangalore’, with a number of new SEZ projects and tech parks being proposed and under construction. Corporates are considering the north either as a long-term strategic location, a built-to suit campus location or for their consolidation plans. A State government business park located behind the international airport is expected to see construction activity soon, and corporates are likely to move into the campus within the next 3-4 years.
At present corporates are in the process of building campuses in the region, which are expected to become operational shortly. Untill 2008-09, Bangalore north was more a speculative market, especially the land market. Now, with most land parcels in the hands of leading developers and end-users, the outlook remains quite optimistic.
With some large infrastructure projects in progress or already operational – such as the airport, elevated expressway etc, the Bangalore north market is poised for high growth. This is evident from the recent launch of large commercial projects. Any large-scale landside development within the international airport will act as a major catalyst for future real estate market growth in general, and commercial development in particular.
Prominent residential localities in the north are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, New Town Yelahanka and Jakkur. Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road and Bellary Road are emerging micro-markets owing to their proximity to the ORR and the Central Business District (CBD), good social infrastructure and availability
of large land parcels. Commercial growth, presence of international schools, hospitals, retail and other social infrastructure has provided good support for residential growth here. While Bellary Road has approximately 0.80 million sqft of Grade A space, Hebbal has close to 0.42 million sqft, the Nagawara-ORR stretch has the highest current availability at around 1.23 million sqft. Thanisandra has close to 0.56 million sqft of Grade A space while Yelahanka has around 36,000 sq.ft.
Krishna Haven – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Krishna Haven – About Builder
Krishna Enterprises (Housing & Infrastructures) India Pvt. Ltd. (KEPL) established in 1990 is a multi faceted company situated in Bangalore, specializing in building urban living spaces offering rich and vibrant experiences for the modern urbanite.
KEPL to its credit has contributed its share in building masterpieces in living spaces and recreational environments with state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure in par with the best.
The upcoming projects of KEPL are modern townships with villas, villaments and apartments in the north of Bangalore in the vicinity of major IT establishments. The projects costing more than Rs.350 crores are first of its kind with all ultramodern facilities that are desired by the new generation professional.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.