Imagination creates picture in your mind of something that you have not seen or experienced. Now un-imagine because at Krishna Elicia “Imagination is real”. Your imagination of taking a dip in your private pool after Friday night party is real….your imagination of a barbeque brunch on a lazy Sunday at your poolside deck is real…..taking a casual walk every morning on the misty grass of your private garden is real……Because at Krishna Elicia every imagination of your dream home is real….. Located in Yelahanka, Bangalore.
Krishna Elicia – Amenities
- Reception & waiting Lounge
- Multipurpose room
- Small Provisional store
- Indoor Games-Chess, Carom, Cards, Table tennis & Billiards
- Squash Court
- Spa-Steam, sauna & massage
- Unisex salon
- Main Swimming pool
- Kids pool
- Children’s play area
- Outdoor badminton court
- Yoga/meditation deck
Krishna Elicia – Location Map
Krishna Elicia – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6000 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 4400 Sq Ft to 6000 Sq Ft
- Possession : May – 2017
Krishna Elicia – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – 55.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Krishna Elicia – Project Specification
- seismic Zone II compliant RCC Framed structure, Concrete Solid Block Masonry, Elegant entrance around lift room and other areas as per elevation and Covered/open Car Parking.
- Internal Wall Plastering : Gyproc Plastering with Smooth finish
- External Plastering : Cement Plastering two coats with CM 1:4
FLOORING & TILING:
- Living, Dining, Pooja Room, Toilet Flooring, Kitchen, etc. : Italian Marble
- Master Bed Room : Engineered wooden Flooring
- Other Bed Rooms : Laminated wooden Flooring
- Kitchen Dado : Ceramic glazed tile dado 200x200mm
- Toilet Dado : Italian Marble
- Kitchen Counter : Modular Kitchen
- Car Parking Flooring : Designer Parking Tile Flooring
- Internal staircase-Riser/tread : Granite
- External staircase-Riser/tread : 1st Quality Granite
- Lift Lobby Cladding : Lobby around with 1st Quality Granite.
- Servants Room Flooring : Vitrified tile
- Servants toilet dado and flooring : Anti-skid ceramic tile flooring
- Kitchen : Modular kitchen
PLUMBING & SANITARY:
- Toilet Fixtures : Jaguar/Toto or equivalent
- Toilet fitting & accessories : ESS ESS-Victorian Series
- Servant Room Toilet Fixtures : Hindware
WINDOWS & DOORS:
- Windows : UPVC Windows 3 track with mesh shutters up to beam bottom.
- Door Frames : All Door frames shall be of 1st Quality timber frame up to 8’ Height.
- Main door shutter: Designer Shutter with Flush door thickness of 32 mm with all fixtures with 2 coats of walnut finish
- Internal Door Shutter : Flush door shutters with all fixtures with 2 coats of walnut finish.
- Elegant modular electrical switches (Brand-Roma/or equivalent)
- For Safety, one earth leakage circuit breaker (MCB) for each room provided at the main distribution box within each flat.
- Cable TV, Internet & telephone point in each living room and in all bedrooms.
- Provision of AC points in all rooms.
- Intercom Facility in each flat from security room.
PAINT & POLISH:
- Internal Paint: High Quality Emulsion with Roller finish
- External Paint : Combination of Plastic Emulsion and Texture painting
- External Common Areas like Lift lobby and Staircase room etc.,- Oil based Distemper
- MS Grills & MS Railings : Synthetic enamel paint
- Main Door : Melamine Polish
- SS Matt Finish Gearless without LMR.
- Internal staircase/Sitout/Dining : Toughened Glass with Stainless Steel Railings
- External Stairacase : MS staircase railing
- 100% backup for common areas
POOL AREA & DECK:
- As specified the Landscape Architect
- As per Landscape Architect.
Krishna Elicia – Master Plan
Krishna Elicia – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||4449 Sqft||266.94 Lacs||Contact us|
|4 BHK||5560 Sqft||333.60 Lacs||Contact us|
|4 BHK||6000 Sqft||360.00 Lacs||Contact us|
Krishna Elicia – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Yelahanka, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 17.9 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 17.5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 19.8 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 16.7 Kms(Yeshwantpur Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 8 Kms(Hebbal/ORR)
Krishna Elicia – Floor Plan
Krishna Elicia – Neighborhood
- Aditya College of Nursing – 700 mts
- ALFA PUBLIC SCHOOL – 1.8 kms
- Vidyashilp Academy – 4 kms
- Touche Golf School – 1 kms
- Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology – 4.5 kms
- Aditya National Public School – 700 mts
- Canadian International School – 3 kms
- Oxford School – 3 kms
- Mallya Aditi International School – 3.5 kms
- Many more…
- Maruthi Hospital – 1 kms
- Shushrusha Nursing Home – 3 kms
- Deeksha Hospital – 3 kms
- NDR Multi Speciality Hospital – 2 kms
- Yelahanka Government Hospital – 3 kms
- Neha Prakash Hospital – 4.3 kms
- Columbia Asia Hospital – Hebbal – 7 kms
- ASHWINI HOSPITAL – 3 kms
- Aravind Medicals – 3 kms
- Many more…
- Jataayu Software Private Limited – 3 kms
- Integra Micro Systems – 4 kms
- Consona Software India Private Limited – 12.5 kms
- SLK Software – 14 kms
- TechTree IT Systems (P) Ltd. – 16 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Krishna Elicia – Surrounding Developments
The Hebbal-Devanahalli stretch is fast emerging as a premium residential hub. Availability of land at relatively reasonable rates and key infrastructure developments has spurred developers to launch premium projects. The international airport and the improved connectivity to the city through the four-lane Bellary Road have triggered the rush to the northern corridor. “In the last 10 years, southern and east corridors saw a lot of action. The next phase of growth will be towards Hebbal, Thanisandra and Bellary Road. The elevated expressway will also positively impact residential development in the region,”
The international airport and the improved connectivity to the city through the four-lane Bellary Road have triggered the rush to the northern corridor. “In the last 10 years, southern and east corridors saw a lot of action. The next phase of growth will be towards Hebbal, Thanisandra and Bellary Road. The elevated expressway will also positively impact residential development in the region. A lot of movement towards Manyata Embassy Business Park, an IT SEZ located on the Outer Ring Road and close to Hebbal, has boosted the micro markets running along the entire stretch.
The resale market in Hebbal-Devanahalli stretch will replicate the success of the Whitefield market when it’s fully developed. Malls and hospitality projects are expected to increase the development potential in the region. Kirloskar Mall, developed by Kirloskar Systems, is expected to come up on Bellary Road in 2012. Regaliaa Buildtech is developing Elements Mall on Thanisandra Road.
The enhanced connectivity to the airport via Hebbal-Airport Expressway and connectivity through the ORR has played a vital role in providing impetus to the real estate development in the north of the city. The proximity of Thanisandra and Yelahanka to the international airport is driving the commercial as well as residential real estate there. The Peripheral Ring Road will pass near Yelahanka and will provide connectivity to Tumkur Road in the west and intersect Bellary Road, Hennur Road, Old Madras Road, Varthur Road, Sarjapur Road and Hosur Road in Phase I.
Large commercial projects like the Aerospace SEZ, Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR), Global Finance District (GFD) and Devanahalli Business Park (DBP) are on the anvil and will drive the residential catchment further towards the north in future. Yelahanka and Thanisandra are upcoming residential pockets witnessing demand in affordable and mid-segment. Considering the large number of residential units being launched there and on Hennur Road, it will become a prominent residential hub in the next 2-3 years.
Many from the east and other parts of the city are definitely looking at Yelahanka, though some of the projects are still in the planning stages. The commute on the new elevated road to the airport has drastically reduced time for travelers and this, along with the rental values being much lower compared to those in and around Hebbal makes these micro-markets attractive for commercial purposes. With an uptake in commercial development in the north, several micro-markets are opening up for residential development. Localities close to the NH7 have benefitted from the upgraded 22 km highway, with seamless link to different parts of the city via the Outer Ring Road (ORR). The north is witnessing several standalone housing projects as well as integrated developments offering residents a self-sufficient neighborhood.
North Bangalore is considered a ‘new Bangalore’, with a number of new SEZ projects and tech parks being proposed and under construction. Corporates are considering the north either as a long-term strategic location, a built-to suit campus location or for their consolidation plans. A State government business park located behind the international airport is expected to see construction activity soon, and corporates are likely to move into the campus within the next 3-4 years.
At present corporates are in the process of building campuses in the region, which are expected to become operational shortly. Untill 2008-09, Bangalore north was more a speculative market, especially the land market. Now, with most land parcels in the hands of leading developers and end-users, the outlook remains quite optimistic.
With some large infrastructure projects in progress or already operational – such as the airport, elevated expressway etc, the Bangalore north market is poised for high growth. This is evident from the recent launch of large commercial projects. Any large-scale landside development within the international airport will act as a major catalyst for future real estate market growth in general, and commercial development in particular.
Prominent residential localities in the north are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, New Town Yelahanka and Jakkur. Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road and Bellary Road are emerging micro-markets owing to their proximity to the ORR and the Central Business District (CBD), good social infrastructure and availability
of large land parcels. Commercial growth, presence of international schools, hospitals, retail and other social infrastructure has provided good support for residential growth here. While Bellary Road has approximately 0.80 million sqft of Grade A space, Hebbal has close to 0.42 million sqft, the Nagawara-ORR stretch has the highest current availability at around 1.23 million sqft. Thanisandra has close to 0.56 million sqft of Grade A space while Yelahanka has around 36,000 sq.ft.
Krishna Elicia – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Krishna Elicia – About Builder
Krishna Enterprises (Housing & Infrastructures) India Pvt. Ltd. (KEPL) established in 1990 is a multi faceted company situated in Bangalore, specializing in building urban living spaces offering rich and vibrant experiences for the modern urbanite.
KEPL to its credit has contributed its share in building masterpieces in living spaces and recreational environments with state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure in par with the best.
The upcoming projects of KEPL are modern townships with villas, villaments and apartments in the north of Bangalore in the vicinity of major IT establishments. The projects costing more than Rs.350 crores are first of its kind with all ultramodern facilities that are desired by the new generation professional.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.