Krishna Aquabay – Amenities
- Club House
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Squash court
- Table Tennis
- Cards Rooms
- SPA (Steam and Sauna)
- Terrace café and bar
- Multipurpose Hall
- Banquette Hall
- Departmental Store
- Swimming pool with toddlers pool with change rooms
- Jogging track
- Basket Ball Post
- Children’s play area
- Car wash bay
- Fishing Deck
- Lake Lounges
- Pseudo seating
- Water bodies with fountains
- Recreational party lawn
- Open Amphitheater
Krishna Aquabay – Location Map
Krishna Aquabay – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Rs.3700/-. Booking amount – Rs.3,00,000/- on wards
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – Contact Us
- Size – 1400 Sq Ft to 3000 Sq Ft
- Possession : Pre-launch
Krishna Aquabay – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 5 Acres 8 Guntas approx.
- Total Units – 240 Units.
- Total Open Space – 65% Open Space.
Krishna Aquabay – Project Specification
- Seismic zone compliant RCC frames structure with concrete/hollow block masonry.
FLOORING AND TILING:
- Living and Dining: Vitrified tiles (2’X4’)
- Master bed room and all other bedrooms: Laminated wooden flooring.
- Bathrooms: Antiskid floor tiles and glazed tiles dado up to a height of 7 feet.
- Vitrified tile for flooring and glazed tile dado above the 19 mm thick polished granite
- Garden Terraces: Ceramic Flooring.
WINDOWS & DOORS:
- Window shutters: UPVC with provision for mosquito mesh shutters.
- Door frames: Hard wood
- Door shutters: Main door is of solid core flush shutter with natural wood veneer. All other internal doors are pre-molded skin doors.
- Internal and external MS railing of approved design.
SANITARY AND PLUMBING:
- Sanitary fittings: Wall mounted EWC, Porcelain wash basin. All sanitary fittings of Parryware / Hindware / Cera / RAK / Equivalent
- CP fittings: All CP fittings of Jaquar / ESS-ESS or equivalent make.
- Kitchen Sink: A Single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board.
- Switches: Premium quality switches of Anchor/ Crabtree or equivalent brand.
- Connected Power: 5 KW for 3 BHK and 8 KW for 5 BHK.
- Provision for TV and internet points in all rooms.
- Provision for AC in living, master bedrooms and kids bedroom.
- Provision for geyser (Electrical Points) and Provision for exhaust fan in all toilets (Electrical Points)
- Provision for Aquaguard (Electrical Points) and Provision for exhaust fan (Electrical Point) in kitchen.
- Provision for Microwave and Food Processor (Electrical Point)
PAINT AND POLISH:
- Internal paint: All internal paint shall be in off-white acrylic Emulsion.
- One elevators of reputed make in each block.
- 100 % backup for common areas.
- Backup power: 3 KW
- 24 hours manned security all round.
- CCTV at the entrance
- Intercom to all the apartments.
Krishna Aquabay – Master Plan
Krishna Aquabay – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1482 Sqft||54.83 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1656 Sqft||61.27 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1713 Sqft||63.38 Lacs||3,00,000|
Krishna Aquabay – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Electronic City, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 21.8 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 26.8 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 55.7 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 19 Kms(Banashankari Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 6 Kms(NICE Road)
Krishna Aquabay – Floor Plan
Krishna Aquabay – Neighborhood
- BTL Institute of Technology & Management – 1.4 kms
- Brookfield High School – 1.9 kms
- Ebenezer International School – 2.5 kms
- Sunrise International Residential School – 2.6 kms
- Royal Public School – 550 mts
- Bangalore College Of Engineering And Technology – 2.3 kms
- International Institute of Information Technology – 4 kms
- Achievers School – 700 mts
- ISBR Business School – 3.9 kms
- Many more…
- Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences – 1.5 kms
- Sparsh Hospital – 1.6 kms
- Narayana health institute – 600 mts
- Anjaneya Homeo Care – 850 mts
- Bommasadra ESI Hospital – 850 mts
- The Perfect Smile Multi-Speciality Dental Clinic – 1.6 kms
- The Apollo Clinic – 4.3 kms
- Mazumdar Shaw Center for Translational Research – 1.8 kms
- Vimalalaya Hospital – 1.9 kms
- Many more…
- Infosys – 4 kms
- Vyom Technosoft Private Limited – 3.9 kms
- Xsysys Technologies Pvt Ltd – 4.8 kms
- Infosys Campus B1 Centre – 3.9 kms
- Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd – 11.8 kms
- HCL Technologies Limited – 10.9 kms
- Intouch Systems Private Limited – 11.2 kms
- Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited – 13.1 kms
- I-Link Software Private Limited – 12.9 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Krishna Aquabay – Surrounding Developments
Good connectivity, social infrastructure, and proximity to workplaces are pushing demand, and leading to the development of more residential property options here.
Electronics City primarily houses captive units of major domestic corporate companies, besides a host of other firms of sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, engineering, electronics and allied manufacturing units. Existing office locations in the south are Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road, while upcoming office locations are in and around Sarjapur and Sarjapur Road/ORR. Electronics City is one of the prime IT/ITeS hubs of the city while other micro-markets such as Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road have a number of stand-alone office projects. The development of the Hosur Road elevated road has aided in faster connectivity to Electronics City.
The majority of upcoming projects are IT and non-IT Buildings. Mostly, IT and ITeS occupiers are likely take up office space in these locations as these are close to residential catchments.
Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road are locations preferred for commercial development as they are close to residential catchments. Electronics City is one of the fast-developing locations of the city. Electronics City continues to hold immense potential for further development as there is huge demand for mid-segment residential projects, especially from the corporates working in companies on the Hosur Road. Major drivers for the development here have been the IT and ITeS related developments and the increasing demand for commercial space.
A signal-free corridor initiative is definitely an added advantage of this location. The south has good physical and social infrastructure. These locations are preferred by companies primarily due to the presence of good infrastructure and residential micro-markets in the vicinity. A majority of the employees working in IT and ITeS companies around the southern stretch of the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Hosur Road and Electronics City prefer staying in locations around due to proximity to workplaces and also availability of good social infrastructure.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990s.
With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Factors pushing demand:
South Bangalore has witnessed construction activity across all fronts residential, commercial and retail. Strong infrastructure development contributed to the growth of this zone. The cosmopolitan nature of the southern micro-markets such as Koramangala, Banashankari, J P Nagar, Jayanagar and Bannerghatta Road attracted a large number of people. Social infrastructure like the availability of quality hospitals, prestigious educational institutions and malls are some of the major reasons behind the demand for residential property in this part of Bangalore. This region has generally been a preferred residential destination for employees of the IT sector due to the presence of a large number of IT companies in the vicinity. There is a mix of small to large-scale residential projects including independent housing and apartments depending on the corridor.
The south has developed into a big market, with extensive IT development and is one of the first centers of commercial growth. There is around 10.41 million sq.ft of non-captive operational office space, with electronics and manufacturing, IT/ITeS firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Bannerghatta Road and Koramangala in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options. According to Cushman & Wakefield, a real estate services firm, mid-range options are coming up around Hosur Road, Electronics City, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar and Kanakapura Road, with capital values ranging between Rs 4,500-6,000 per sqft. Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
Krishna Aquabay – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Krishna Aquabay – About Builder
Krishna Enterprises (Housing & Infrastructures) India Pvt. Ltd. (KEPL) established in 1990 is a multi faceted company situated in Bangalore, specializing in building urban living spaces offering rich and vibrant experiences for the modern urbanite.
KEPL to its credit has contributed its share in building masterpieces in living spaces and recreational environments with state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure in par with the best.
The upcoming projects of KEPL are modern townships with villas, villaments and apartments in the north of Bangalore in the vicinity of major IT establishments. The projects costing more than Rs.350 crores are first of its kind with all ultramodern facilities that are desired by the new generation professional.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.