Kolte Patil Raaga launching its phase II offers 2 / 3 BHK residential apartments in Bangalore. Located at Kannur Road, off Hennur Main Road, Bangalore. Kolte Patil Raaga phase II offers 299 apartments with a well planned layout offering a good open space ratio and efficiency. The amenities are well thought off and make this offering the best in the category.
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Amenities
- Full fledged Clubhouse with Reading Room
- Fully equipped Health Club with Gym, Steam and Sauna
- Swimming pool with large deck, having feature wall with water sports
- Indoor play areas like Chess, Billiards, Cards, Carrom, Table Tennis & more
- Outdoor play areas like practice Basketball Court & Badminton Court
- Children’s play area
- Multi-purpose hall
- Exquisite landscaping
- Ample seating decks spread over the campus
- Backup power for common area lighting and lifts
- 0.5 KW power backup for flats
- 2 Fully automatic lifts of 8 & 13 passenger capacity per lobby
- Advance Fire Fighting Systems
- Intercom facility within the complex
- Main entry arch with decorative main gate
- Entry water feature with a refreshing water cascade
- Well appointed security round the clock
- Covered car park facility at basement and ground floor
- Climber cover for parking slots in central courtyard
- Round-the-clock water supply with underground and overhead storage tanks through automatic level controller
- Well laid out smooth roads with premium quality pavers
- Retail space to house a supermarket for day to day convenient shopping
- Provision for ATM
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Location Map
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4050 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 938 Sq Ft to 1271 Sq Ft
- Possession : JULY – 2016
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – 299.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Project Specification
- RCC framework & concrete blocks
Common area flooring:
- Premium quality vitrified tiles flooring & granite lift cladding
- Main door with teak wood frame with veneer finish shutters, other door frames in hardwood frame with painted flush shutter doors
- Stainless steel fixtures for main door and anodized/powder coated fixtures for internal doors
- Aluminium window frames and shutters with mosquito mesh & MS safety grill
- (Living/Dining & other rooms) premium quality vitrified tiles flooring with skirting
- Vitrified flooring and 2’ ht glazed tile dadoing above granite counter with stainless steel sink with drain board
- Ceramic tile flooring and glazed tiles dado upto 7’ ht with border, sanitary & CP fittings of reputed make
- Oil bound distemper with roller finish on internal walls & external facade in apex or equivalent over coat
- 3KW BESCOM power for all flats
Generator backup/acoustic system
- 100% back up for all common areas and 0.5KW for all apartments through automatic stand-by sound proof generators
- Water supply through overhead and underground tanks of required capacity with pump and water level control
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Master Plan
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||938 Sqft||37.98 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1271 Sqft||51.47 Lacs||Contact us|
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Kannur Road, off Hennur Main Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 21.7 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 21.3 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 22.1 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 20 Kms(Baiyapanhalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 11 Kms(Hebbal/ORR)
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Floor Plan
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Surrounding Developments
Increased industrial activity and proximity to IT belts has led to a rise in demand for homes in the Hennur Road micro-market. With a wide range of reasonably-priced housing options, this belt is emerging as a key area for both investors and end users
Areas that were earlier considered outskirts have witnessed rapid growth, owing to demand from an increasing working population looking at settling close to their workplaces. The Hennur Road belt, over the last three to four years, developed as a residential hub.
Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road These stretches have grown in tandem with each other, since they are in close proximity and run parallel. Mid segment residential property demand owing to proximity to locations such as Hebbal, the ORR and Old Madras Road, has led to the development of these areas.
Hebbal and Bellary Road residential property markets are charac terised by high-end apartments with three and four-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,800-3,000 sqft and 3,500-5,500 sqft respectively. Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road primarily have midsegment apartments with two and three-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,050-1,400 sqft and 1,400-1,950 sqft.
Under-construction residential property stock in the north currently amounts to nearly 40,000 units, which are expected to be infused in the market over the next 2-3 years. In Hebbal, Bellary Road and Devanahalli, the value appreciation potential is expected to be around five percent per annum. For locations such as Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road, appreciation is anticipated to be in the range of 5-10 percent annually.
Strategic location, good connectivity, access to the city’s infrastructure, and availability of land at relatively lower rates has brought the Hennur Road belt into focus.
With the focus of the city pointing to the north, the commercial property market is taking off in this belt. With large tracts of land available here and proximity to the airport, several corporates are looking at expansions and consolidation in this region. The total office space stock on Bellary Road, from Hebbal to the airport, is close to 0.40 million sqft. Under-construction space likely to be completed by the year-end is around 2.04 million sqft and space planned is around 23.03 million sqft. With companies initiating development of their campuses here, this micro-market is anticipated to gain more momentum by 2015. The prominent residential localities here are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, Yelahanka New Township and Jakkur. While luxury housing options are coming up around Hebbal, along Bellary Road and in surrounding localities, Hennur Main Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Yelahanka and Bagalur Road are witnessing the rise of midsegment options in the range of Rs 40-70 lakhs. The average unit size here ranges from 1,250-2,500 sqft for apartments and 2,500-4,500 sqft for villas. The capital values for Grade A apartments and villas ranges from Rs 3,800-11,500 per sqft. The average annual price appreciation is this region is around 11-18 percent. The average annual rental yield is around 4-7 percent.
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Kolte Patil Raaga Phase 2 – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.