Jain Heights Grand West – Location, Price, Reviews, Pre EMI Offers, Schemes
Jain Heights Grand West – Amenities
- Club House
- Gym and Spa
- Indoor Play area
Jain Heights Grand West – Location Map
Jain Heights Grand West – Price, Options and Possession
- Launching on 20th September.
- Rate per Sq Ft – Rs.6990/- Booking Amount – Rs.5,00,000/-
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK, 4 BHK Duplex Apartments & Penthouse.
- Size – 1353 sq.ft to 3383 sq.ft
- Possession : August, 2017
Jain Heights Grand West – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – 172.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Jain Heights Grand West – Project Specification
- Seismic zone II & wind speed of 33m/sec complaint RCC framed structure.
- Cement concrete block masonry
- Interior: Standard acrylic emulsion from Asian Paints/ equivalent with roller finish.
- Exterior: Weather proof Apex paint/ equivalent.
- Imported tiles for all bedrooms/ kitchen/ Living/ Dining/ Foyer.
- Anti-skid, acid resistant ceramic tiles for toilets/ utility/ Balcony.
- Ceramic tile dadoing for the walls.
- Granite counter top with standard make wash basin.
- Rain shower in master bedroom.
- Hot and cold mixer unit for shower.
- Wall mounted water closet.
- Health Faucet.
- Exhaust fan.
- Standard CP fittings Jaquar/ equivalent.
- Standard sanitaryware Hindware/ equivalent.
Doors and Windows:
- Teak wood door for main doors.
- Designer oors/ Skin doors for all internal doors.
- 2-track UPVC sliding doors for Balcony/ Sit out with mosquito mesh
- Standard hardware for all doors.
- 2-track UPVC sliding windows of standard make with mosquito mesh.
- UPVC toilet ventilator with translucent glass fitted with exhaust fan.
- Granite platform with single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board in kitchen.
- Provision for water purifier point in kitchen.
- Provision for washing machine and dish washer.
- Single bowl sink without drain board in the utility.
- Centralized gas supply system.
- Provision of geyser near wash basin
- Provision for chimney
- Switches of Anchor/ Equivalent make
- TV Point in the living room and in all the bedrooms.
- Fire resistant electrical wires of Finolex/ Anchor/ Equivalent make.
- Modular Electrical Switches.
- One miniature circuit breaker(MCB) for each room provided at the main distribution box for each flat.
- For safety, one Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker(ELCB) for each flat.
- Telephone points in all bed rooms & living rooms.
- Provision for AC point in living and all the bed rooms.
- 2 passenger & 1 service lift in each tower.
- Round the clock security.
- CCTV will be provided in the premises to screen visitors from ground floor lobby.
- Intercom to each flat from Security room.
Jain Heights Grand West – Master Plan
Jain Heights Grand West – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1353 Sqft||94.57 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||1871 Sqft||130.78 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||1469 Sqft||102.68 Lacs||5,00,000|
|4 BHK(Duplex-Bungalow)||3189 Sqft||247.14 Lacs||5,00,000|
|4 BHK(Duplex-Bungalow)||3180 Sqft||246.45 Lacs||5,00,000|
|4 BHK(Duplex-Penthouse)||3794 Sqft||237.21 Lacs||5,00,000|
|4 BHK(Duplex-Penthouse)||3383 Sqft||287.21 Lacs||5,00,000|
Jain Heights Grand West – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Yeshwanthpur, Behind Ravindu Toyota, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 10 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 1.2 Kms(Yeshwanthpur)
- Distance from Airport – 33 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 950 mts(Yeshwanthpur Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 2 Kms(Outer Ring Rd)
Jain Heights Grand West – Floor Plan
Jain Heights Grand West – Neighborhood
- Nearby Schools – Within 3 kms(National Public School, Kendriya Vidyalaya IISC, Divine Public School, Cluny Convent High School, Ramaiah Engineering College, B P Indian Public School and many more)
- Nearby Hospitals – Within 2 kms(Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Narayana Nethralaya, Manjunath Charitable Hospital, Fortis Hospitals Limited, Acharya Tulsi Jain Hospital, Bangalore Mahanagar Palika Government Hospital and many more)
- Nearby Workplaces – Within 5 kms(Consona Software India Private Limited, Searock Infotech, Intuitive Technologies, Searock Infotech, CBK Infotech India (P) Limited and many more)
- Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants – All within 1 km.
Jain Heights Grand West – Surrounding Developments
TUMKUR ROAD EMERGING GROWTH CORRIDOR…
With good connectivity and proximity to the airport, residential options are picking up in this part of the city.
With the city stretching outwards, one of the prominent belts emerging to the north-west of Bangalore is Tumkur Road. Strategically wedged between residential catchments and the industrial region in the west, and the airport to the north, this belt has benefitted from the dynamics of location as well as connectivity.
Upgradation of the highway as well as seamless travel through the Outer Ring Road (ORR) link facilitates seamless travel within the city as well as to the outskirts, towards Nelamangala.
Changing real estate landscape:
The micro-market of Tumkur Road is primarily an industrial destination linking the core city with the traditional and established industrial clusters of Peenya and Yeshwanthpur. Tumkur Road, being an industrial corridor, houses various engineering and manufacturing facilities. In addition, the Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT) Township, spread across 475 acres is also located in this micro-market. Until the recent past, the population of this micro-market was dominated by employees of the industrial houses here as the area was a hub for small scale industries manufacturing ancillary parts for public sector undertakings, automobile industry, garment industry etc. Over a period of time, this area saw the arrival of large domestic and global corporations.
In the early 2000’s, saturation in city centre locations, steady growth in real estate, and availability of land for redevelopment led to the spillover of activity in locations such as Yeshwanthpur and HMT Layout. In 2008, completion of the international airport further strengthened the demand in this region.
Connectivity and development:
The upgraded elevated Tumkur Highway connecting to Nelamangala, announcement of the Bangalore-Mumbai Industrial Corridor, connectivity to the airport and the ORR have all worked in favour of this belt. Easy connectivity to key locations is changing the primarily industrial character of this region, triggering demand for residential options around. The elevated highway between Nelamangala and Yeshwanthpur junction on Tumkur Road (NH4) has significantly improved the physical characteristics of the area and influenced developments within 4-5 km from the NH-4. Further, the Bangalore-Mumbai Industrial Corridor is likely to leverage more residential, commercial and industrial developments.
Being a large, growing industrial hub with available land parcels, the rise of this micro-market can also be attributed to improved connectivity through the NICE Ring Road to south Bangalore, presence of the Bangalore International Exhibition Center and the elevated expressway to the airport. Since late 2005, Tumkur Road and its surrounding areas have been witnessing significant augmentation and improvement in terms of infrastructure in general and connectivity in particular. An integrated township present in this micro-market is a success story that has pushed values in this region. Additionally, proximity to Yeshwanthpur and Hebbal makes way for a link to the signal free ORR. Additionally, after completion of Metro Rail Phase 1, the real estate scenario has further improved in this region.
Locations in focus:
The increase in demand for housing units towards the north-west triggered growth here. Urban spatial growth towards this road and the land value appreciation led to the growth of localities such as Jalahalli, Abbigere, Nelamangala, and Magadi Road, among others. Proximity to the city is the main reason for the emergence of these locations. The average area of a two-bedroom apartment is in the range of 950 – 1,200 sq.ft while the average size of a three-bedroom apartment is in the range of 1,250 – 1,500 sq.ft.
Many Grade-A developments are located along Tumkur Road, from Yeshwanthpur up to the ORR. Infrastructure and connectivity has boosted residential developments in adjoining areas such as Magadi Road, Hesaraghatta, Jalahalli, and other areas up to Yeshwanthpur. Till date, about 17 apartment projects have been launched and the expected supply is about 5,100 units in this micro-market on a cumulative basis. This micro-market has immense potential for residential development especially in budget and mid-segment categories.
The capital values for Grade- A apartments here are in the range of Rs 4,300-11,500 per sqft. The capital values for Grade- A villas row houses are in the range of Rs 4,300-9,000 per sq.ft. Outlook.
The proposed Bangalore-Mumbai Industrial Corridor is expected to connect Bangalore City to Mumbai port, impacting the industrial activity along Tumkur Road. This development is anticipated to transform Tumkur Road into a growth corridor in the city in terms of residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure while existing, ongoing and proposed infrastructure initiatives in this micro-market are sure to gain more traction in the medium to long terms. While the micro-market is currently stable, prices are likely to appreciate between 10-12 percent per annum in the short term. Jalahalli and its suburbs, and Nelamangala, will see a lot of supply in the future. This location demands more budget category homes. The connectivity factor is a crucial aspect of development here.
Jain Heights Grand West – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
Jain Heights Grand West – About Builder
Over the years, we at Jain Heights have pioneered in nurturing the concept of Style and Stature in living standards and adding immense value to our business credibility. Our vision and endeavour has always been to create world-class spaces and provide a high quality of life for people who personify themselves with a sense of luxury, convenience and an enduring relationship.Our vision is to transform Jain Heights into one of the leading developers in the country and across the world, and to constantly innovate so as to evolve beyond mere property development into the realms of superlative and sustainable development.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.