Hoysala SAmruddhi, a home envelops every memory created and cherished within a family, an environment filled with prosperity allows you to bask in the state of happiness, success and good fortune. Hoysala matches all your expectations by presenting to you the perfect blend of contemporary and progressive architecture, representing an evolution of excellence HOYSALA SAmruddhi, a project that truly goes by its meaning- PROSPERITY.
A ground +11 floor elevation consisting of two blocks that stands in the midst of a beautifully landscaped garden situated in the residential area of Amruthalli. Every way leads to SAmruddhi, be it from the airport, the train station or the 6 lane highway, helping you commute to your desired destination hassle-free.
Hoysala Samruddhi – Amenities
- A magnificent swimming pool with toddler’s pool
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Kid’s play area
- A well-equipped health club
- A party hall
- Servant’s / driver’s toilet
Hoysala Samruddhi – Location Map
Hoysala Samruddhi – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5250 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1220 Sq Ft to 1695 Sq Ft
- Possession : Dec 2013
Hoysala Samruddhi – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2 Acres.
- Total Units – 144.
- Total Open Space – 55%.
Hoysala Samruddhi – Project Specification
- Earthquake-resistant RCC framed structure
- Concrete solid block masonry
- Smoothly plastered internal & external walls
- Interior : Emulsion paint with roller finish
- Exterior : External emulsion paint
- Enamel paint for MS grills / door shutters
- Main rooms & bedroom doors finished with melamine polish
- Living room & dining room : Vitrified flooring
- Bedrooms : Vitrified flooring
- Balcony : Ceramic tiles
- Kitchen : Anti-skid tiles
- Toilets : Anti-skid ceramic flooring
- Elegant entrance lobbies with marble
- Ceramic-glazed dado up to 7 feet height
- Superior quality CP fittings
- Superior quality sanitary ware
- Provision for geyser and exhaust fan
- DOORS & WINDOWS :
- Main Door : Teak wood frames with attractive teak wood shutters
- Bedroom Door : Teak wood frames with solid teak wood shutters
- Balcony Door : Sal wood frame with teak wood shutters and cut glass panes
- Toilets & Terrace Doors : Sal wood frame with FRP coated flush shutter
- Windows : Sal wood frame with teak wood shutters & MS grills fitted with plain sheet glass
- Granite counter with stainless steel sink & single bowl drain board
- Glazed tile dado above counter
- Provision for Aquaguard point
- Provision for washing machine in utility area
- TV & telephone point in the living room and all bedrooms
- Split A/C power point in all bedrooms
- Fire-resistance electrical wires
- Elegant modular switches
- Generator backup for each flat
- Two automatic passenger lifts for each block
Hoysala Samruddhi – Master Plan
Hoysala Samruddhi – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1140 Sqft||59.85 Lacs||Contact us|
|2 BHK||1220 Sqft||64.05 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1670 Sqft||87.67 Lacs||Contact us|
Hoysala Samruddhi – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Amrutha Halli,Hebbal, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 12.9 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 12.5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 23.1 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 11.7 Kms(Yeshwanthpur Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 3.5 Kms(Hebbal/ORR)
Hoysala Samruddhi – Unit Plan
Hoysala Samruddhi – Surrounding Developments
The entry of several IT companies and MNCs in the north has led to increased activity in the residential market in the localities around Hebbal.
Hebbal: Hub of integrated development
Key operational commercial options in the commercial real estate segment are two business parks located at the Hebbal-ORR junction. While the first is an integrated development with Special Economic Zone (SEZ) status, the second is a corporate campus comprising mixed-use development. The park has commercial office space, a concentration of biotech industries and a hospital as part of the campus. As for upcoming commercial spaces, an integrated development is under construction at Nagawara, with IT SEZ as well as commercial, retail and residential development. The office precinct will host an IT SEZ on around four million sqft and the planned commercial office space is about 1.10 million sq.ft. Another project with SEZ notification will have just over half a million sqft of commercial office space in the first phase. Over six other IT parks/commercial centers are coming up as part of integrated developments around Hebbal.
Prominent residential localities in the north are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, New Town Yelahanka and Jakkur.
Bellary Road connects Hebbal to the airport and the areas beyond. This location is close to the upcoming economic hubs in the north such as the Aerospace Park and the Hardware Park. These key initiatives house expansive units of large companies that are to be operational in the short to medium terms. Hebbal and Yelahanka, its strategic location between the airport and the Central Business District (CBD) of the city has established Hebbal as a high-end residential market. Thanisandra Road, Hennur Road These stretches have grown in tandem with each other, since they are in close proximity to Hebbal.
Mid segment residential property demand owing to proximity to locations such as Hebbal, the ORR and Old Madras Road, has led to the development of these areas. North Bangalore takes shape within the beautiful City of Bengaluru. In terms of Realty development, North Bangalore holds immense potential given its close proximity to the Kempegowda International Airport. Complemented by planned social and physical infrastructure, rest assured, North Bangalore is all set to be the next huge Commercio-residential hub of Bengaluru. Over the years, the city has expanded laterally.
The major IT players to 5 -star Hospitality Giants. Luxury Gated Communities are all opening up their shops as well. The icing on the cake would definitely be the completion of Namma Metro (Rapid Transit) that connects New Bangalore to the rest of the City. Life indeed is all about staying connected to the world and your loved ones. Guaranteed Capital Appreciation coupled with rapid growth in physical and social infrastructure adds zing to the City as an investment destination.
Complemented by its fast developing neighborhood and its connectivity to life essentials such as Hospitals, Schools, Colleges and Entertainment Hubs, Hebbal could very well be compared to its upscale counterparts in other parts of the Country. Increase in FAR along the Metro route, besides the corridor’s good connectivity and proximity to the Central Business District (CBD) locations, and airport, will accentuate both commercial and residential development in the location. Additionally, with significant land parcels available along the route for redevelopment, developments in the commercial segment are likely to get a boost.
North Bangalore is considered a ‘new Bangalore’, with a number of new SEZ projects and tech parks being proposed and under construction. Corporates are considering the north either as a long-term strategic location, a built-to suit campus location or for their consolidation plans. Knowledge – based industries and the key knowledge sectors which dominate the city’s economy – IT/ITeS and biotech. Most of the occupiers in the two prominent business parks here represent these two sectors.
IT and corporate houses are considering north Bangalore as a preferred destination. Most of the IT/ITeS clients evaluating the region for fresh commercial spaces are either seeking consolidation options or have long term occupancy plans.
Hoysala Samruddhi – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Hoysala Samruddhi – About Builder
Hoysala Projects is one of South India’s finest builders, known for its special emphasis on quality. Established in the year 1997, Hoysala has been providing unmatched structures that are contemporary yet timeless, creations that spell value for money for every square inch. Every Hoysala project is strategically located and delivered on time. The company’s belief is that its customers are its greatest assets. These assets have been won through sheer sincerity and transparency in dealings. Whether it is a small building or a huge residential complex, the company with its constant value-for-money policy, has built for itself an unparalleled reputation in the industry.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.