Hiren Wahen Highcliff – A project which gives you complete satisfaction for every Square feet you pay. Highcliff is a luxurious project from Hiren Wahen Group, located at Munireddy Layout, ORR, Marathahalli, Bangalore. Project sprawls over an area of 1.5 acres on 3 Towers with basement+ground+14 floors, with only 124 units. Offers 3 BHK & 4 BHK apartments with the size ranging from 1655 sq.ft to 2595 sq.ft.
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Business Centre
- POWER BACKUP
- CONVENIENCE STORE
- CLUB HOUSE house
- Air conditioned Gym.
- Multipurpose party hall
- Kids Zone
- All 3 sides open and hence best ventilation
- Sauna /Jacuzzi / Spa
- Creche / Café / Library
- Smart Home/ Intercom & Wi-Fi along with Smoke Detectors
- Walking trail / Jogging track
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Location Map
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6000 Rs. Booking amount – 3.5 Lakhs on wards
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 1655 Sq Ft to 2595 Sq Ft
- Possession : April 2016
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 1.5 Acres.
- Total Units – 124.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Project Specification
- Seismic Resistant RCC Framed Structure
- Cement Blocks for all Walls
- Elegant Ground Floor lobby with flooring and cladding in Granite/Marble
- Combination of Vitrified tiles & Marble/Granite for upper floors lobbies and for cladding
- All Lobby walls in texture paint and ceilings in OBD
FOYER, LIVING AND DINING:
- Meter x Meter Premium Quality Vitrified Tiled Flooring
MASTER BED ROOM:
- Premium Quality Wooden look alike Vitrified Tiled Flooring
OTHER BED ROOMS:
- 2′ x 2′ Premium Quality Vitrified Tiled Flooring
- Matt Finish Vitrified Tiled Flooring
- Granite Counter with 2 feet good quality Tile Dado
- Single Bowl Single Drain Steel Sink with Single Lever Tap
- Ceramic Tiled Flooring and Tile Dado in the Utility
- Ceramic Tiled Flooring and Dado for the Maid’s Room and Toilet
- Designer/Rustic Premium Quality Tiles for Flooring and Walls
- Granite Counters with Ceramic Wash Basin in all the Toilets
- EWCs and Chrome plated fittings
- Grohe / Kohler or equivalent Single Lever Tap and Shower Mixer
- Provision for Geysers in all toilets including the Servant’s Toilet
- Grid False Ceiling
- Main Door – Engineered Door with frame / Veneer finish on both surfaces
OTHER INTERNAL DOORS:
- Polish finished flush doors
EXTERNAL DOORS AND WINDOWS:
- UPVC / Anodized Aluminum Frames and Sliding Shutters for all External Doors
- 3 Track UPVC / Anodized Aluminum Framed Windows with Clear Glass and Mosquito Mesh Shutters
- MS Designer, Enamel Painted Grill for all windows
- Exterior Paint on External Walls
- Tractor Emulsion Paint on Internal Walls and Ceilings
- Enamel Paint on all Railings
- Concealed electrical wiring with PVC isolated copper wires (Finolex / Havells/ Polycab or equivalent) with modular switches
- Sufficient power outlets and light points provided
- 3 KVA power for 2.5 BHK
- 3 KVA power for 3.0 BHK
- 4 KVA power for 4.0 BHK with Servant
- TV and telephone points in Living Area and Bedrooms
- Provision to install split AC in Master Bedroom
- ELCB and individual meters for all Apartments.
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Master Plan
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1655 Sqft||99.30 Lacs||3,50,000|
|3 BHK||1815 Sqft||108.90 Lacs||4,00,000|
|4 BHK||2595 Sqft||155.70 Lacs||5,00,000|
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Outer ring road,Marathalli, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 13.7 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 19.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 46.5 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 11.9 Kms(Baiyapanhalli Metro Statio)
- Nearest Ring Road – 3 Kms(Marathahalli / ORR)
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Unit Plan
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Neighborhood
- Patel Public School – School at Bellandur.
- Narayana E-Techno School – School at Bellandur.
- Karnataka Chinmaya Seva School – School at Maratha Halli Ring Road.
- Sri Sri Ravishankar Bal Mandir – School at Maratha Halli Ring Road.
- India International School – School at Sarjapur Ring Road.
- Greenwood Higher School – School at Sarjapur Road.
- Prakriya School – School at Sarjapur Road.
- Primus Public School – School at Sarjapur Road.
- Little Elly – Play Schools & Day Care at Bellandur.
- Many more…
- Sakra World Hospital – Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli
- VIMS Specialty Hospital – Hospital at Maratha Halli Ring Road.
- Sri Sai Multi Speciality Hospital – Hospital at Sarjapur Road.
- Ittina Wellness Centre – Hospital at Sarjapur Road.
- Apollo Clinic – Clinic at Bellandur.
- Soorya Nursing Home – Nursing Homes at Bellandur.
- Prema Clinic – Clinic at Maratha Halli Ring Road.
- Rahul Nair (Free Lancer) – Ayurvedic Centre at Carmelaram.
- Lever Ayush Therapy Centre – Ayurvedic Centre at Sarjapur Ring Road.
- Bright Smiles Family Dental Care – Clinic at Sarjapur Ring Road.
- Many more…
- Prestige Tech Park II – 1 km
- Sigma Soft Tech Park – 650 mts
- Altair Engineering India Private Limited – 1 km
- Bagmane Tech Park – 7 kms
- MFAR Silverline Tech Park – 5 kms
- Netra Tech Park – 5 kms
- Sigma Technology Park – 5.5 kms
- Vertex Tech Park – 4 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1 kms
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Surrounding Developments
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc. It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Hiren Wahen Highcliff – About Builder
In Bangalore’s fast growing and ever changing construction scenario, Hiren Wahen Group is established to give and uphold quality of construction and value for money. Hiren Wahen Group has different segments in construction like residential layouts, apartments and premium villas. Hiren Wahen Group has a considerable amount of land bank already in its possession and is all set to establish itself as a brand in the upper echelons of the construction world. The company has also established strategic tie ups with other leading players in the industry and has been successfully promoting various projects in Bangalore.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.