Let life come to life
Hiranandani The Villas – luxury villas here are sure to leave you spellbound with their opulence and surroundings that are highlighted with diversified greenery. Sloping roofs, sprawling verandas and exciting outdoor spaces are the highlights of the villas that are bound to appeal to the taste of modern generation.
Bring the best of life with these independent villas ranging from 2850 sq. ft. to 4770 sq. ft.
– Large windows to allow ample ventilation and light.
– An 8 ft. high door for a grand entry into the villa
– High end specifications/finishings.
– A private garden.
Hiranandani The Villas – Amenities
- Premium clubhouse facilities
- Sports hall with badminton and squash
- Cards room
- Parks and recreational grounds
- Landscaped water bodies
- Spa and salon
- Jogging track
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Aerobics hall
- Family pool and children’s pool
- ATM facility
- Fibre To The Home Technology (FTTH):
- Broadband internet
- IPTV and DTH TV
- Video on demand
- Video/ IP telephony
- Visitor video message
- Building management services
- Home automation
- Video IP 24/7 surveillance
- Triple play with voice, video and data on fibre with huge bandwidth
Hiranandani The Villas – Location Map
Hiranandani The Villas – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Contact Us. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 2850 Sq Ft to 4770 Sq Ft
- Possession : February 2013
Hiranandani The Villas – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 300 Acres.
- Total Units – 100 to 500.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Hiranandani The Villas – Project Specification
- Imported marble flooring in living / dining and staircase.
- Wood laminate flooring in all bedrooms.
- Ceramic tiles in toilets, kitchen and utility areas
- Solid core flush doors with wooden frame, veneer finish for main door.
- All doors with high quality hardware of stainless steel / brass finish.
- ‘L’ shaped black granite kitchen platform with stainless steel sink and drain board.
- 2 ft. dado above platform area with ceramic tiles.
- Provision for water purifier point in the kitchen.
- Provision for washing machine in utility area.
- Provision for dishwasher in the kitchen.
- Dedicated space for stacking gas cylinders.
- Aluminium sliding window with powder coating.
- Toilets (Excluding Maid’s Toilet):
- High quality tiles for the flooring and dado upto door height.
- Marble sill counters and mirror above white colour wash basin.
- Imported toilet fittings with for hot & cold water mixers in wash basin and shower.
- Imported EWC of white colour with health faucet.
- Good quality CP fittings.
- Good quality PVC drainage and storm water pipes.
- Pressure testing carried out for plumbing system.
- Acrylic paint in interiors and external walls.
- Underground storage tanks of suitable capacity with pumps and with hydro pneumatic system.
- Ample points with modular switches and concealed conduits for power, lighting and fans.
- Split A/C point in living / dining and bed rooms.
- Good quality copper FR (fire resistant) wiring.
- ELCB & circuit breakers of suitable capacity.
Hiranandani The Villas – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|3BHK Villa||2850 sq.ft||Rs.2.10Cr|
|4BHK Villa||3390 – 4770 sq.ft||Rs.2.50Cr – Rs.3.52Cr|
Hiranandani The Villas – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Devanahalli, Bangalore
- Distance from Railway Station – 34 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 10 Kms
- Distance from MG Road – 34.6 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 33.2 Kms(Yeshwantpur Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 500 mts(Bangalore-Hyderabad Hwy)
Hiranandani The Villas – Unit Plan
Hiranandani The Villas – Neighborhood
- Akash International School
- School of Ancient Wisdom
- Oxford English School
- Little Stars Pre School
- High School Ground
- Many more…
- Akash Medical Hospital
- Shri Shirdi Sai Hospital
- Leena Multispeciality
- UFA World Clinic
- National Center for Disease Informatics and Research
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 3 to 4 kms
Hiranandani The Villas – Surrounding Developments
Micro-markets around the airport benefit from connectivity as well as location advantage, spurring commercial and residential property growth.
Devanahalli and the North Bangalore belt came into prominence with the relocation of the airport. This was followed by the upgradation of the NH-7 to a 22-km expressway with an elevated highway and flyovers for quick, seamless travel on this stretch. Government initiatives for the development of business parks in this belt which include the Devanahalli Business Park, the Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR), Logistics Park, Aerotropolis, Bangalore Aerospace Park, Hardware Park and the Global Financial District will accelerate growth in this micromarket.
Connectivity and growth:
Civic infrastructure has played a critical role in the expansion of commercial and residential real estate in this belt. Existing infrastructure such as the National Highway Authority of India’s (NHAI) elevated expressway to the airport and the Outer Ring Road (ORR) link along with projects on the anvil such as the planned Phase II of the Metro leading up to Nagavara and the proposed extension up to the airport in Phase III, the upgradation of the Hebbal flyover into a three-lane route and the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR), will connect prime localities in this belt with key commercial and residential localities across the city
Commercial market overview:
According to a recent report Bangalore is set to witness the highest expected demand in India for commercial space of 6.30 million sqft this year from IT/ITeS and multinational companies. With several IT companies looking at the north to expand their facilities, this region is set to turn into an IT and commercial hub. Prominent and emerging locations in the region include Devanahalli, Doddaballapur Road and Kogilu Road.
Presently, while there is no ready-to-move-in office space available in Devanahalli and surrounding locations, there are some facilities under construction and many proposed projects likely to hit the market after 2016. Bangalore north, until 2013, witnessed activity from manufacturing and aerospace companies. This belt has seen a higher preference for built to- suit campuses. The region is likely to see completion of nearly two million sqft of office space by the end of 2014. The Bangalore-Doddaballapur Road corridor is an emerging destination in this belt owing to the development of the Doddaballapur Industrial Area and its proximity to the international airport. Presently, Devanahalli and surrounding localities are undergoing rapid transformation due to commercialisation.
Many of the industrial developments on the major roads are transforming into commercial developments. There are pockets of industries, mostly along Bellary Road, and other IT establishments. Some Grade A commercial developments are concentrated near the Hebbal flyover, with a few sporadically- located standalone commercial developments along Bellary Road. Office occupiers are showing increased interest towards this location due to improved connectivity and self-contained townships, various hospitality industry projects, with a significant office supply in the pipeline in this part of the city, the demand for office space is likely to increase.
Residential market overview:
Localities close to the NH-7, Jakkur, Hegde Nagar, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road and Yelahanka-Doddaballapur Road are witnessing significant residential activity. There is a wide range of options available in this micro-market across segments and price bands. The current capital values for high-end residential projects are in the range of Rs 5,500-10,000 per sqft,while the price bracket for mid-segment housing is between Rs 3,500-4,000 per sqft. Budget housing projects are in the range of Rs 2,500-3,500 per sqft.
The micromarket has the advantage of availability of large land parcels. The completion of physical infrastructure projects such as the elevated expressway, the planned Metro lines, and operationalisation of government-promoted and private industrial/business parks in Devanahalli are likely to improve the long-term potential for residential growth in this market. The average annual price appreciation in north Bangalore is around 11-18 percent.
Factors driving demand:
The presence of world-class hospitals, international schools and the recently-upgraded highway to the airport are driving demand for apartments in north Bangalore. The Bellary Road micro-market has seen hectic construction activity over the past year. Projects close to the Hebbal flyover witnessed significant absorption due to the strong investment sentiment in this micro-market.
Hiranandani The Villas – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Hiranandani The Villas – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.