Hebron, a multinational developer of quality homes brings the ethos of the Australian life to you in Bangalore. Nestled in the vicinity of the KR Puram lake, HEBRON ENCLAVE offers tastefully designed Australian style villas with lush green gardens, creeks, and landscaped lawns. These villas offer dwelling possibilities that seek to go beyond functional luxury. They seek to echo peace, timelessness and space, the craving of which is so innate to human existence. If you hear the echo, you would love the environs of Hebron Enclave.
Hebron Enclave – Amenities
- Basketball court
- Skating area
- Childrens Play Area
- Club House with Multi-Gym
- Swimming pool
- Kiddy Pool
- Indoor Badminton
- Tennis court
- Children’s park
- Golf area
- Mini mart
- Centralized Gas connection
- Central Laundry
- 24hour Ambulance Service (Managed by Koshys Hospital)
- Jogging track alongside water creek
- Play area
- Australian Style Villas
- Rainwater harvesting
- Generator Backup 24 hours
- Security station with CCTV
- Underground Cabling for power
- Telephone & Internet
- Broad driveways throughout the township
- Aesthetic landscaping
- Roadside gardening
- Bore well, water pipeline, OH Tank, UG tank & Street lights
- UG Sewage line & sewage treatment plant
- Picket fence
- Security intercom to all villas
- Creek Water which runs through out the villa.
Hebron Enclave – Location Map
Hebron Enclave – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 9821 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 5 BHK and 6 BHK
- Size – 4300 Sq Ft to 7000 Sq Ft
- Possession : 2014
Hebron Enclave – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 11.5 Acres.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Hebron Enclave – Project Specification
- All internal walls smoothly plastered with lime rendering Painting/Polishing
- Combination of Terra cotta tiles, exposed bricks and external paint. Enamel paints for MS grill(wherever applicable) internal doorframes and shutters. Teak surface or wood surface if any provided with melamine polish for front door
- Bamboo/Laminate Parquet flooring in living rooms & premium vitrified tiles in bed rooms
- Ceramic tiles floor and glazed tiles with mixture of paint finish, shower cubicles in all bathrooms. Concealed plumbing with PVC pipes, light colored sanitary fixtures of Hindustan/Parry ware make or equivalent and CP fittings of Jaguar/Equivalent. Hot and cold water mixer tap with shower in all toilets. (Jacuzzi optional)
- Designer kitchen concepts for cooking & dry kitchen areas [Design only]
- Front door: Hardwood door frames in teakwood
- Other doors: Hardwood frames, flush shutter for bedrooms with enamel paint. PVC coated flush shutter with enamel paint for toilet and terrace doors
- Hardwood frame with shutters
- Concealed ISI brand wires, Electrical Switches of Anchor Roma Series or similar Earthing with copper wire using grid system. Power points for split AC in all bedrooms and inverter line
- Jaguar Florentine/Equivalent CP fittings, B-class TATA pipes or PPR or equivalent PVC drainage and rain water pipes. Sanitary fittings shall be of Parryware/equivalent
- Cable TV & telephone lines point only in living rooms & bedrooms.
Hebron Enclave – Master Plan
Hebron Enclave – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|5 BHK||5100 Sqft||433.50 Lacs||Contact us|
|6 BHK(Gold)||7000 Sqft||687.50 Lacs||25,00,000|
|6 BHK(Platinum)||7000 Sqft||745.80 Lacs||25,00,000|
Hebron Enclave – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Naidu Farm Road, TC Palya, KR Puram, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 13.9 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 23.2 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 39.4 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 8 Kms(Baiyapanhalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 5 Kms(KR Puram/ORR)
Hebron Enclave – Unit Plan
Hebron Enclave – Surrounding Developments
Old Madras Road – Hottest property hub.
Old Madras Road and K R Puram in the east have emerged as the top residential destinations to invest in. In the five year period between 2013 and 2017, Old Madras Road and K R Puram are expected to see an average price appreciation of 91%. Micro markets across the country is based on parameters such as employment, physical infrastructure , connectivity to important locations, access to social infrastructure, planned development, proximity to premium office spaces and land availability. Price appreciation in micro-markets was calculated based on future office space demand and absorption levels.
The demand for office space in Bangalore in the next five years would be 44.4million sq.ft, driven by the IT/ITeS, biotech, and aerospace sectors. Of that, 60% would be in the North and East corridors of the city, close to Hebbal and K R Puram. K R Puram has seen a 200% growth in inventory of apartment units, from 2,000 in 2007 to 6,000 as of September 2012.
This market is a sun-rise area due to various reasons, the most important being connectivity to arterial roads and proximity to business clusters. By 2017, The average price realization at K R Puram is estimated to touch Rs 6,200 per sq.ft; Whitefield, which is a nearby micro-market, would command a higher price of Rs 7,370 per sq.ft.
Demand for residential units in Sarjapur-Outer Ring Road and Whitefield have been robust in the last five years, reporting a price appreciation of 100% and 70% respectively. The residential climate in both these micro markets has been spurred on by the continuing development of business parks and IT SEZ zones. Bangalore was like a balloon growing in all directions. “Today one part of the city may look up, tomorrow it’s another part. Hence it is hard to predict the future as the real estate landscape is ever changing”.
Metro zooms, so does realty.
With Bangalore Metro Rail up and running soon, property value is also looking up along the Reach 1 Metro corridor. The announcement of the Metro project itself attracted many investors for residential and commercial complexes on this stretch. Metro provides better connectivity and is one of the reasons why old madras road is chosen by the investors.
There was a jump of 10-15% in property value within 1-2km radius from the stations, when the Metro project was announced. Once the train starts, there would be an increase of up to 40%. From Old Madras Road to Byappanahalli, realty has zoomed up by the sq.ft — from Rs 2,500-3,000 to Rs 6,000-7,000 per sq.ft now.
Besides, an increase in Floor Area Ratio from three to four has resulted in 15% appreciation in value, and more commercial activity is expected on this stretch. The area around the stations would turn into a commercial zone.
The first stretch of Bangalore Metro between Byappanahalli and MG Road is opened. The entire 18.10km East-West corridor from Byappanahalli to Mysore Road terminal is expected to operational soon. Property rentals will shoot up along Old Madras Road, CMH Road and 100 Feet Road, and these areas will witness increased commercial interest and investment.
A number of real estate developers are concentrating on areas adjacent to Old Madras Road for key residential projects and retail malls. Demand for real estate will continue to be high and may result in an increase in rentals. Availability of large land tracks for development along the Metro line, though, is limited.
In the next 5 to 10 years, Old Madras Road and the surrounding areas would turn into a major commercial and residential hub. It is one of the roads linking the Central Business District — MG Road, Kasturba Road, Lavelle Road — to East Bangalore. Metro connectivity adds a perfect finishing touch and projects high growth here.
Hebron Enclave – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Vaastu Compliant.
Hebron Enclave – About Builder
Hebron Properties Pvt. Ltd is promoted by Koshys Group, a reputed name with decades of experience in Real Estate, Health Care and Education Verticles in Bangalore. Hebron Properties Private Limited is leading developers and promoters of Villas, Residential and Commercial Properties. Today, Hebron Properties Private Limited is one of South India’s leading property developers and realtors. We are headquartered in Bangalore, with agents offices across the Globe. We have a uniquely diverse multi-domain portfolio that covers Villas, Residential, Commercial, Property development, Developers of Apartments, Architects services, Interior Designing and various services required for residential, commercial and other unites. Our projects extend across several major places In Bangalore.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.