Habitat Eden Heights project launching soon by Habitat Ventures on Hoodi Main Road, 200 mts Off Hoodi Circle. Spacious Luxury Homes of 2.5, 3 & 3.5 BHK Apartments & 15,000 sqft Sky Clubhouse. Near to Shantiniketan It Park, Itpb etc. Expansive Boulevard Insulating Air And Noise Pollution. Amenities catering to all age groups: Putting Green, Basket Ball Court, Gym, Swimming Pool, floodlit out door games and more.
Habitat Eden Heights – Amenities
- Badminton court
- Basketball court
- Tennis court
- Visitors parking
- Golf putting range
- Informal seating plaza
- Water body
- Children’s play area
- Swimming pool
- Landscape area
Habitat Eden Heights – Location Map
Habitat Eden Heights – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq. Ft. & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK & 3.5 BHK.
- Size – 1354 Sq. Ft. – 2021 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : Oct – 2019.
Habitat Eden Heights – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 4.5 Acres.
- No Of Floor – B+G+18.
- Total Units –NA.
- Total Open Space – 75% Open Space.
Habitat Eden Heights – Project Specification
- RCC frame structure
- Height of each floor Is 3.05M (SLAB TOP TO SLAB TOP)
- Water Proofing in Terrace & Toilets
Plumbing & Sanitary Infrastructure:
- All water supply lines shall be CPVC/uPVC Pipes
- Drainage pipes shall be SWR Pipes
- Rain Water drain pipes shall be PVC Pipes
- Wall Mounted European Water Closet (EWC) of ‘TOTO/Hindware’ or equivalent make with Flush Valve/ Concealed Flush Tank.
- Wash basin of ‘TOTO/Hindware’ or equivalent Make
- ‘Grohe / Jaguar’ or Equivalent make Chrome Plated faucets
- ‘Grohe / Jaguar’ or Equivalent make Single Lever Bath Mixer
- ‘Grohe / Jaguar’ or Equivalent make Single Lever Basin Mixer
Kitchen & Utility:
- Designed for ‘L’ Shaped Kitchen Counter
- Inlet & Outlet for Kitchen Faucet & Utility Area Sink
- Provision for installation of a Washing Machine in the Utility Area
- Inlet for Water Filter/Aquaguard
- Provision for Geyser in all Bathrooms
- Integrated Solar Water Heater for homes on top 2 floors of each tower
- Provision for Air-conditioning in Master Bedrooms.
- uPVC 3 Track Sliding Shutters with Mosquito Mesh & Clear/Pinned Glass
- uPVC 3 Track Sliding Door cum Window for Balconies/Sit-out with Mosquito Mesh & Clear/Pinned Glass
- All door frames shall be made of Good Quality Hardwood
- All doors shutters will be Flush type with Double Side Veneer
- Bathroom doors to be Water Resistant Flush type with One Side Veneer
- All Hardware will be Stainless Steel Brush/Glossy Finish
- Main door shall be provided with a night latch and Lock fixed from inside
- All other doors will be provided with tower bolts
- Stainless Steel / Mild Steel Handrail for Common Staircase & Balconies
- Provision for Air-conditioning in Master Bedroom
- Provision for Television in Living Room & Master Bedroom
- Provision for Telephone in Living & Master Bedroom
- Provision for Exhaust Fan in all Bathrooms
- Geyser points in all Attached Bathrooms.
- Integrated Solar Water Heater for homes on Top 2 Floors of each tower
- Modular Switches of Panasonic or equivalent make
- FRLS wires of Anchor or equivalent make
- MCB & ELCBs of Legrand or equivalent make
- Exclusive Kitchen Master Tap-off – to empower you to implement as per your Kitchen Layout / requirement
Flooring, Dadoing & Tiling
- Common Staircase & Floor Lobbies: Granite / Vitrified Tile / Marble Flooring
- Lift Facade Wall: Combination of Glass / Granite / Vitrified Tile Cladding
- Living/Dining/Kitchen: 2 feet X 2 feet size Premium Vitrified Tiles Flooring & Skirting
- Master Bedroom: Premium Laminated Wooden Flooring
- Other Bedrooms: 2 feet X 2 feet size Premium Vitrified Tiles Flooring & Skirting
- Utility / Balconies: Anti-Skid Tiles Flooring
- Bathrooms: Anti-skid Ceramic Tile Flooring and Ceramic Tile Wall dadoing up to False Ceiling or 7 feet height.
- Basement, Driveways, etc.,: IPS Flooring / Cobble Stone Paving
Paint & Polish & Other Finishes
- External Walls: Combination of Textured Finish, Stone Cladding & External Grade Paint as per Architect’s Scheme.
- Internal Walls & Ceilings: Lead-Free, Low VOC Emulsion Paint
- Mild Steel Railings: Primer & Lead-Free, Low VOC Synthetic Enamel paint
- Main Door Frame & Shutter: PU Coated
- Other Door Frames: Polished / Painted
- Bedroom Door Shutters: Polished
- Bathroom Door Shutters: Room Side Polished and Bathroom side will be finished with synthetic enamel paint
- One staircase with two lifts for each Tower.
- Two Lifts in each tower, one Automatic Door 8 Passenger Elevator and another automatic service lift (stretcher compatible) of ‘Johnson’ or equivalent make.
- Visitors car parks available
Access Boulevard – Habitat Hoodi
- Tree lined, Three Lane Road with a Central Reversible Lane
- Elegant Concrete Pavers
- Street Lighting
- Pedestrian Walkway with Landscaping
- Additional Visitor Car Parking (Non-peak hours)
- 100% Generator back-up for all homes(including the entire lighting & heating load of each home) with diversity factor for the entire complex (elevators, pumps, common area lighting & amenities).
- Automatic Change Over Panel to enable seamless switching between Grid Power & Back-up
- Solar Powered Lighting in select locations
- Solar Powered Water Heater for homes on top 2 floors of each tower
- Vehicle Charging Facility at Basement for Electric Vehicles at select location/s
- Grid Power from BESCOM for each home
- 2.5BHK – 3KVA
- 3 BHK – 5KVA
- 3.5 BHK – 6KVA
- Dual Water Connection (Borewell & BWSSB Connection) to ensure continuous water supply (subject to availability)
- Water Filtration Plant
- Rainwater is harvested and the ground water is recharged through well spread out percolation channels
- An on-site Sewage Treatment Plant recycles all wastewater from kitchens & bathrooms. This water is used for landscaping & sundry uses.
- Boosted Water Supply System (Hydro-Pneumatic)
- Automatic Water Level Controller for Storage Tanks
Safety & Security
- 7 feet high Solid Peripheral Compound Wall with additional 2 feet barbed wire
- Security Cabin with Boom Barrier
- 24/7/365 Manned Security at entry/ exit & other vantage points
- CCTV Camera at entry/ exit & other vantage points
- Piped LPG Gas Facility for safety & enables seamless refill
- Intercom Facility from Security
- Fire Fighting Infrastructure including, Sprinklers in Basement
- Toilet for Drivers, Security and Housekeeping Personnel in the Common Area
Habitat Eden Heights – Master Plan
Habitat Eden Heights – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2.5 BHK||1354||74.33 Lacs||Contact us|
|2.5 BHK||1447||79.44 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1768||97.06 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1971||108.21 Lacs||Contact us|
|3.5 BHK||2021||110.95 Lacs||Contact us|
Habitat Eden Heights – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Hoodi Circle, Whitefield, Bengaluru.
- Distance from MG Road – 12.2 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 40 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 9 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 4 Kms
Habitat Eden Heights – Floor Plan
Habitat Eden Heights – Neighbourhood
- Gopalan National School
- Euro School
- SM School
- Sri Chaitanya Techno School
- Gopalan International School
- The Brigade School
- Vydehi Hospital
- Cloudnine Hospital
- Little Flower Hospital
- Sree Lakshmi Hospital
- Rainbow Children’s Hospital
- EPIP Zone 3.5 km
- Shantiniketan IT Park – 1.7 km
- ITPB – 2.5 km
- Park Square Mall – 2.4 km
- Phoenix Market City -2.5 km
- Marriot – 3.0 km
Habitat Eden Heights – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Habitat Eden Heights – About Builder
Habitat Ventures builds world class living spaces for people with a zest for life. A deep understanding of market needs and individual aspirations combined with a breadth of technical knowledge has endowed the Group with the expertise to deliver exactly what the client wants, sometimes even outdoing industry benchmarks.
Every Habitat project is concluded harmoniously as it follows, from the start, a path of perfection blending quality, creativity, technology, aesthetics, sustainability and thoughtful amenities. Thus, even while enhancing functionality and value for money, these living spaces are a mark of elegance and grace.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.