Griha Udyan 2 – Amenities
- Laundry area – Separate for each apartment
- Changing room for security / maids / drivers
- Children play area
- Designer Landscaping
- Cobbled pathways
- Swimming Pool
- Fire extinguishers
- Rain Water harvesting
- Balconies with child safe grills (1.5m)
- Utility area
- Basement Car Park
- Vaastu compliant
Griha Udyan 2 – Location Map
Griha Udyan 2 – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4700 Rs. Booking amount – 2 Lakhs
- BHK Options – 3 BHK
- Size – 1759 Sq Ft to 1828 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2015
Griha Udyan 2 – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – 16.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Griha Udyan 2 – Project Specification
RCC framed structure:
- External and internal walls of solid concrete blocks or perforated bricks.
- Internal walls finish – cement plaster with putty finish.
- External walls finish – cement plaster or cladded with hollow bricks or stone with pointing.
- The main entrance lobby will be done in a combination of Granite / Marble / Kota and walls will be cladded with either bricks, stone or texture painted.
- Staircase will be completed with Marble / Granite / Kota.
- Automatic Lift with Auto Rescue Device having a 6-8 passenger capacity.
- Vitrified tiles / Marble flooring in all rooms. Ceramic tiles / Granite for the bathroom.
- Unit Entrance door – Wooden frames & paneled door with fittings.
- Other Internal doors – Wooden frame with Flush Shutter and fittings.
Windows & Ventilators:
- Wooden frames with Wooden Shutters & grill.
- Internal walls – Oil bound distemper for all plastered walls & ceilings.
- External walls – Either Textured paint, Stone or Brick cladding.
- Polished Granite platform with Stainless Steel sink, Drain Board with a single lever Sink Mixer. Ceramic tile of a 2 feet height above the Granite counter.
- Granite slab or Ceramic tile for the flooring which is 7 feet high. EWCs, Wash Basin, Single Lever Mixture Taps, CP / Chrome Plated Fittings.
- 6 kva power capacity for 3 BHK.
- 24×7 Back up power & 1.5 kv power.
- Television points in the living room and in all bed rooms.
- Telephone points in the living room and in all bed rooms.
- All our apartments will be broadband ready.
- Overhead and underground storage tanks for water supply.
- Professionally designed & executed landscape in the ground floor.
Security & Technology:
- Security and telephone access to all units for the verification of visitors.
Griha Udyan 2 – Master Plan
Griha Udyan 2 – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||1759 Sqft||82.67 Lacs||2,00,000|
|3 BHK||1805 Sqft||84.83 Lacs||2,00,000|
|3 BHK||1806 Sqft||84.88 Lacs||2,00,000|
|3 BHK||1828 Sqft||85.91 Lacs||2,00,000|
Griha Udyan 2 – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Kannur, Hennur Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 24 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 23.5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 24.3 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 20 Kms(Baiyapanhalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 10 Kms(Hebbal/ORR)
Griha Udyan 2 – Floor Plan
Griha Udyan 2 – Neighborhood
- Engle wood primary School – 400 mtrs
- United International School – 400 mtrs
- Vijaya Vittala Institute of Technology – 2.5 kms
- Alpha College Of Engg – 2.4 kms
- Shri Vidya Nikethan School and College – 2.4 kms
- The OrangeKids Preschool – 3.4 kms
- Legacy School Bangalore (LSB) 2.7 kms
- Kristu Jayanti College of Management and Technology – 4.9 kms
- Rashtrothana Vidya Kendra – 5.1 kms
- Manipal Academy Of Banking – 5.9 kms
- Federal Public School- 5.3 kms
- Kns Institute Of Technology – 4.6 kms
- Karnataka Group of Institutions – 4.8 kms
- Tawakkal hospital – 2.9 kms
- Pathanjali Chikistalaya – 5.3 kms
- Sri Sai Nursing Home – 4.0 kms
- Primary Health Centre – 4.3 kms
- Ebenezer Nursing Home – 3.1kms
- Home of hope – 3.0 kms
- Aveitha Hospital & Health Care- 3.7 kms
- Agape Children Home- 3.6 kms
- Vishwa Specialities Hospital – 5.3 kms
- Acept Care Home – 2.3 kms
- Tech Mahindra
- BEL Corporate Office
- Astra Zeneca
- Integra Micro Software
- Taal Technologies
- Alcatel Lucent Technologies
- Aditi Technologies
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants:
- Andhra bank ATM – 850 mtrs
- South India Bank – 350 mtrs
- HDFC ATM – 4.3 kms
- SBI ATM – 7.1 kms
- Karnataka Bank ATM – 4.8 kms
- Axis Bank – 3.8 kms
- Union Bank Of India ATM – 4.1 kms
- ICICI ATM – 2.9 Kms
- Vijaya Bank – 2.6 kms
- Lulu Super Market – 2.5 kms
- Big Market – 2.8 kms
- Vasavi Kirana Store- 4.1 kms
- Ahmed Pansari Sri Balaji Krupa Layout 5.3 kms
- Sai Murali Enterprises Rice Shop- 4.9 kms
- FFTC Supermaket – 5.2 kms
- AB Margin Free – 5.1 kms
- Al-Mughni Restaurant – 4.5 kms
- Food Street – 5.4 kms
- Annapurna Vegetarian Restaurant – 5.4 kms
- Park Field – 3.2 kms
- Nandhini restaurant – 3.6 kms
- Donne Biriyani – 4.2 kms
- Ammi’s Biryani – 4.6 kms
- Shandong – 4.5 kms
- Many more…
Griha Udyan 2 – Surrounding Developments
Increased industrial activity and proximity to IT belts has led to a rise in demand for homes in the Hennur Road micro-market. With a wide range of reasonably-priced housing options, this belt is emerging as a key area for both investors and end users
Areas that were earlier considered outskirts have witnessed rapid growth, owing to demand from an increasing working population looking at settling close to their workplaces. The Hennur Road belt, over the last three to four years, developed as a residential hub.
Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road These stretches have grown in tandem with each other, since they are in close proximity and run parallel. Mid segment residential property demand owing to proximity to locations such as Hebbal, the ORR and Old Madras Road, has led to the development of these areas.
Hebbal and Bellary Road residential property markets are charac terised by high-end apartments with three and four-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,800-3,000 sqft and 3,500-5,500 sqft respectively. Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road primarily have midsegment apartments with two and three-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,050-1,400 sqft and 1,400-1,950 sqft.
Under-construction residential property stock in the north currently amounts to nearly 40,000 units, which are expected to be infused in the market over the next 2-3 years. In Hebbal, Bellary Road and Devanahalli, the value appreciation potential is expected to be around five percent per annum. For locations such as Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road, appreciation is anticipated to be in the range of 5-10 percent annually.
Strategic location, good connectivity, access to the city’s infrastructure, and availability of land at relatively lower rates has brought the Hennur Road belt into focus.
With the focus of the city pointing to the north, the commercial property market is taking off in this belt. With large tracts of land available here and proximity to the airport, several corporates are looking at expansions and consolidation in this region. The total office space stock on Bellary Road, from Hebbal to the airport, is close to 0.40 million sqft. Under-construction space likely to be completed by the year-end is around 2.04 million sqft and space planned is around 23.03 million sqft. With companies initiating development of their campuses here, this micro-market is anticipated to gain more momentum by 2015. The prominent residential localities here are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, Yelahanka New Township and Jakkur. While luxury housing options are coming up around Hebbal, along Bellary Road and in surrounding localities, Hennur Main Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Yelahanka and Bagalur Road are witnessing the rise of midsegment options in the range of Rs 40-70 lakhs. The average unit size here ranges from 1,250-2,500 sqft for apartments and 2,500-4,500 sqft for villas. The capital values for Grade A apartments and villas ranges from Rs 3,800-11,500 per sqft. The average annual price appreciation is this region is around 11-18 percent. The average annual rental yield is around 4-7 percent.
Griha Udyan 2 – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Vaastu Compliant.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.