Good Earth Malhar Patterns is a residential project by Good Earth. It has a thoughtful design and is well equipped with all the modern day amenities as well as basic facilities. The project offers various odd dimensional plots along with proposed villas.
Somewhere tucked deep among the trees, meandering paths, trails and the seasonal stream, another quiet neighborhood is taking form as Good Earth Malhar-Patterns. Where time will pause, yet again. And in the wafting breeze will travel that familiar blend of rich scents and heart warming sounds of humans and nature. One more community will grow in the lap of nature, secured in it and nurturing it. At patters, once again friendly streets will wind leisurely around cluster parks, thriving green gardens and community areas. Open spaces will emerge from within homes and flow in the lavish courtyards, verandahs and mezzanines. They will rise above walls and vegetation to once again blend into the streets, parks. All the design departures that have come to characterise the Malhar development will play out again. All the significant features that encourage community bonding and individual privacy are present. Many of the homes are set around cluster parks and the looping streets connects the entire neighborhood.
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Amenities
- Utility Stores
- Children’s Play Area
- Earthquake Resistant
- Sewage Treatment
- Rainwater Harvest
- Community Hall
- Gated Community
- Jogging Track
- Swimming Pool
- Internal Roads
- Power Backup
- Indoor Games
- Landscaped Garden
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Location Map
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 3 BHK & 4 BHK Villa
- Size – 2546 Sq. Ft. – 3782 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : April, 2017
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 13 Acres.
- No Of Floor – 2.
- Total Units – 92 Villa.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Project Specification
- Internal Roads: Main roads WBM with tar black top, cluster roads with soling and paving to increase rainwater percolation
- External Wall: Layout will be surrounded with a solid 6 feet compound wall
- Water Supply: Central pressurized water supply from bore wells and sump.
- Electricity: Underground cables with individual meters for each house, common lighting for roads and parks.
- Telephone and Internet: Underground cables for telephone and broadband internet to each house.
- Landscape: All common areas will be landscaped with trees and parks.
- Club: Clubhouse with games room and party space.
- Foundation: Combination of random rubble stone foundation and RCC frame.
- Super Structure: Load bearing masonry walls in exposed stabilised mud blocks.
- Roof and Slabs: Reinforced cement concrete slabs.
- Interior Walls: Cement plastered
- Exterior Finishes: Walls—combination of painted and exposed or stabilized mud blocks artistically pointed.
- Interior Finishes: Walls rendered with lime and painted with water bound distemper.
- Front Door: Seasoned teakwood, artistically designed, fully panelled.
- Internal Doors: Seasoned hardwood, fully panelled, finished with clear polish.
- Windows: Seasoned hardwood, clear glass (except for toilets), finished with cashew oil.
- Grills: Mild Steel grills as per design, painted with primer and semi-gloss paint.
- Hardware: A combination of brass and powder coated fittings and branded locks.
- Three phase concealed wiring. All wiring shall be of Anchor/ Finolex or equivalent make concealed in 19/25mm dia, 2mm thick PVC conduit pipes. Modular switches of Crabtree or equivalent brand. 200 liters solar water heater of reputed brand.
- Vitrified tiles with a rustic finish of a reputed brand.
- Ceramic tiles with a rustic finish of a reputed brand. Walls in ceramic tiles up to 7’ ht., interspersed with designer tiles.
- European wall mounted water closet, Parryware or equivalent make.
- Taps, diverters and overhead shower in toilets, of Jaguar or equivalent make. CP fittings and ISI-marked concealed PVC plumbing. Provision for geysers.
- The cabinets, counter, dado, sink and taps are not included. Electrical & plumbing connections will be provided
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Master Plan
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||2546 – 2870 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|4 BHK||3725 – 3782 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Kengeri, Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 15 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 5.2 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 60 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 10 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 21 Kms
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Floor Plan
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Neighborhood
- Bethesda High School
- Gnanbhodini Primary School
- St Annes Engineering School
- Government School
- Vishwa Venkateshwara International School
- Eshwari Medicals
- Sri J A Narayana Rao Foundation For Medical Science
- Kasturi Hospital
- Buddha Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- H K Hospital
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Good Earth Malhar Patterns – About Builder
Good Earth is a prestigious and successful Real Estate and civil constructions company that is based in the city of Indore. This Realty concern is one amongst the leading Realty brands of central India. The company enjoys matchless success because it provides unparalleled services and unbelievably supreme quality at amazingly affordable prices. The approach of this company is very client centric and hence client satisfaction comes first here. The employees of this company are experts of their respective fields. Splendid & unique designs and quality constructions are all executed and delivered by these expert engineers and architects of Good Earth.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.