Relive the charming life of old Bangalore, feel how that world used to be. With the first two phases sold out, we proudly present the 3rd Phase.
Golden Homes III offers 5 types of beautiful villas, all reflecting the much acclaimed and contemporary elegance in elevation and thoughtful living spaces inside. Optimally designed and ranging from 1795 to 4055 sq.ft. in built up area, these trendy 3 and 4 BHK Villas are ensconced in bliss and comforts all around, promising a holistic and truly satisfying life
The panoramic location transports you back to the Bangalore of the yesteryears, known for being the Garden City. Designed with several high-end features, fixtures and facilities, these villas offer the highest degree of luxury that life has to offer. The lush outdoors are a great place to spend your quality time with family and rest of the community.
Free from the perils of noise, pollution and the hustle- bustle, Golden Homes III is conveniently close to the I.T. hubs of Electronic City and Sarjapur road, besides leading Hospitals and International schools .
Golden Homes III offers you not just the perfect home, but also a close-knit green gated community of neighbours and friends.
Golden Homes III – Amenities
- Coffee Shop
- Games Room
- Health Center
- Parlour / Salon
- Table Tennis
- Ladies Activity Center
- Home Theatre
- Steam & Sauna
- Party Hall
- Kids Play Area
- Kids Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Bird Bath, Retention Pond
- Skating Rink
- Tennis & Badminton Court
Golden Homes III - Location Map
Golden Homes III - Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 5 types of 3 & 4 BHK Villas
- Size – 1795 Sq. Ft. – 4055 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : April, 2016
Golden Homes III - Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- No Of Floor – G+1.
- Total Units – 152.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Golden Homes III - Project Specification
- Structure: Earthquake resistant RCC / Precast structure
- Wall: External walls of concrete and internal walls solid block masonry
Wall Finish & Ceiling
- External: Combination of weather proof paint or Designer cladding for external surface
- Internal Wall & Ceiling: Oil Bound Distemper for ceiling and Acrylic Emulsion for internal walls
- Living / Dining / Bed / Kitchen: Superior quality vitrified tile flooring
- Balcony & Utility: Antiskid / Mat finish ceramic tile flooring and glazed ceramic tile dadoing in Utility up to sill level
- Staircase: Granite flooring with MS Railing
- Counter: Granite Platform
- Sink: Single bowl SS sink with drain board
- Dado: Glazed ceramic tile dadoing of 2’-0” height above kitchen platform with provisions for aqua-guard and exhaust fan points
- Wash: Wash basin with single lever CP fixtures Jaguar / ESS or equivalent
- Sanitary ware: Parry ware / Hindware or equivalent Shower portion in MBR Toilet
- Electrical: Electrical points for geysers and exhaust fan in all toilets
Doors and Windows
- Main Door: Teakwood frame with polished teak wood paneled door shutter and architrave
- Internal Doors: Good quality solid wooden frame with molded panel shutter door
- Toilet Doors: Good quality solid wooden frame with water proof flush shutter door
- Windows: Aluminum powder coated sliding windows with mosquito mesh and MS grills
- FR grade electrical wiring and ELCB
- Switches from Anchor Roma or Equivalent
- D.G Power back up of 2KW/villa for lighting
- Washing Machine point in utility
- Cable TV points in Living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points in Living room and all bedrooms
- AC point in all bedrooms
- Roof top solar hot water system on each villa
- Rainwater harvesting system
Golden Homes III - Master Plan
Golden Homes III - Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
Golden Homes III - Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Sarjapur-Attibele Road, Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 34 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 13 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 68 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 38 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 18 Kms
Golden Homes III - Unit Plan
Golden Homes III - Neighbourhood
- Indus International School
- Diamond Stone International School
- siddharth village school
- Maharishi Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School
- St. Philomena’s English School
- EuroKids Hosur
- New Baldwin English High School
- Gear Innovative School Hub Campus
- Sishya School
- Sparsh Hospital
- Agarwal Eye Hospital
- Gunam Super Speciality Hospital
- Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences
- Narayana Nethralaya
- Ramakrishna Healthcare & Trauma Centre
- N R Hospital
- Dr. Levine Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital
Golden Homes III - Surrounding Developments
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc. It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
Golden Homes III - Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Golden Homes III - About Builder
Golden Gate Properties Limited, headquartered at Bangalore, embarked on its journey in 1995 and has since developed acclaimed projects across the residential and the commercial space, spanning the horizons of Bangalore and Hyderabad. These projects have earned Golden Gate a stellar reputation as a leading real estate developer of South India.
Golden Gate’s expertise has been high–end and mid-segment residential projects catering to the discerning and quality conscious clientele. Since setting sail, Golden Gate has executed 16 residential and commercial projects covering an area of 7 million sq.ft. The company is developing 10 new projects, covering 8 million sq.ft. across Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Golden Gate is a wholly integrated, end-to-end, real estate developer. This allows the company to set the highest standards throughout construction processes. To maintain a golden standard of quality in its projects, Golden Gate collaborates with acclaimed talent in architecture and landscaping. Golden Gate and its sister concerns, namely, Prisha Properties, Commune Properties and Bhagyalakshmi Properties are developing projects across different asset classes.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.