Godrej Aqua is a New Launch residential apartment situated in Bangalore International Airport Road built by renowned real estate builders Godrej Properties. Godrej Aqua Bangalore is the first home with fully continual water secured management systems 2 and 3bhk apartments. It surrounds around 7 acres of land with 540 units. The homes are spacious for living life with fresh air and sun rays. The project has four solid principles – Recharge, Reduce, Recycle, and Water Quality. The apartment size ranges between from 1103 sq.ft to 1911 sq.ft. This project’s major highlights are 100% rainwater harvesting, sustainable water management system, bio-swale for natural purification process, uninterrupted supply of water and drinking water straight from the tap. The project structured by RCC framed technology by the world’s excellent engineers.
RERA Reg No: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/309/PR/190102/002277
Godrej Aqua Amenities
Godrej Aqua provides well equipped luxurious amenities those are:
- Yoga Deck
- Jogging Track
- Kids play area
- Tennis court
- BBQ Area
Godrej Aqua – Location Map
Godrej Aqua – Price, options and possession
- Rate Per Sq Ft & Booking Amount – Contact Us.
- Bhk Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK Apartments.
- Size –1103 Sq. Ft. – 1911 Sq. Ft.
- Possession: January 2024.
Godrej Aqua – Project Area, Open Space, and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 7 Acres.
- No of Floor – B + G + 15.
- No of Tower – 1.
- Total Units – 540.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Godrej Aqua – Specifications
- RCC structure using system formwork
- with concrete walls in the main building and RCC framed
Electrical and Power Backup
- EB Power – Studio – 2KW , 2 BHK – 3 KW and
- 3 BHK & 4BHK – 4 KW
- Mitsubishi/ Schindler
- European tiles (or equivalent) with multiple design combinations
- IP based surveillance cameras can be connected for central monitoring over the FTTH network, linking homes to the outer environment
Plumbing & Sanitary
- Kohler (or equivalent) water-efficient
- CP sanitary fixtures and fittings
Godrej Aqua – Master Plan
Godrej Aqua – Sq. Ft Size, Price and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Sq Ft size||Price||Booking amount|
|2BHK Comfort||1103 -1143||On request||NA|
|2BHK Large||1266 – 1311||On request||NA|
|3BHK Smart||1451 – 1477||On request||NA|
|3BHK Comfort||1661 – 1701||On request||NA|
|3BHK Large||1856 – 1911||On request||NA|
Godrej Aqua – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Yelahanka – 10km
- Kempegowda International Airport – 13km
- Hebbal Flyover – 16km
- Stonehill International – 5 km
- Canadian International School – 7 km
- Vidyashilp Academy – 8 km
- Columbia Asia Hospital – 12 km
- Aster CMI – 12 km
Godrej Aqua – Floor Plan
Godrej Aqua – Neighbourhood
International Airport Road is situated on the north of Bangalore and is quickly developing as a feasible long haul venture alternative due to its nearness to business improvements, social foundation and the development of different business parks.
RETAIL & ENTERTAINMENT
- RMZ Galleria Mall, Yelahanka
- Esteem Mall, Hebbal
- Elements Mall, Thanisandra
BUSINESS PARKS & OFFICES
- RMZ Galleria
- Manyata Tech Park
- Kirloskar Tech Park
Godrej Aqua – Buyer’s And Investment Advantages
- Close To Schools, Shopping Malls & Hospitals
- Located In A Well – Established Residential Area
- Vaastu Compliant.
Godrej Aqua – About Builder
The Godrej Group was established in 1897 out of a desire to demonstrate economic self-sufficiency and excellence within India in the pre-independence decades. From safes that withstood fires better than international competitors’, to one of the world’s first soaps from vegetable oil and the ballot boxes for independent India’s first general election, the group has a proud tradition of making meaningful products and building businesses that serve the country’s interests. We have always focused on people and the planet along with the profits.
At Godrej Properties, we have always thought ahead with whatever we have put our hand to. Our idea of a water-secure home is one that has a well-thought plan in place for the water it has. A plan that makes the most of the water available, without wasting any of it. So that the home can remain water-sufficient both today and tomorrow.
Reader’s Please Share Your Opinion about This Project.