Divyasree The Base Camp is a rare gated community right at the base of Nandi Hills. The scenic hills towering over the lush green locality provide the ideal setting for dream homes that can be constructed on these premium hillside sites. Divyasree The Base Camp, at the foot of Nandi hills on the State Highway, off NH-7, is very strategically connected to the Devanahalli-Doddaballapur-Chikkaballapur triangle.
This zone is the most promising region of North Bangalore, with the 10000 acres IT Investment Region coming up just 5 KM from the project, AERO SEZ, IIT-Bangalore, NANO Tech Park, Financial District, Devanahalli Business Park etc. The Base Camp is an innovative proposition which not only offers you a well planned and secure premium plotted development but also doubles up as the pit-stop and hub for various adventure activities like Rock Climbing, trekking, mountain biking etc.
Divyasree The Base Camp – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 2200 Rs + Taxes. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – Plot
- Size – 2100 Sq Ft to 2400 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2014
Divyasree The Base Camp – Location and Key Distances
- Location – Off NH – 7,Nandi Hills, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 50.9 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 50.6 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 28.3 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 48.3 Kms (Yeshwantpur)
- Nearest Ring Road – Outer Ring Road ( 49.9 Kms )
Divyasree The Base Camp – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Total Units – 50.
- Available Units – 8
- Total Open Space – 48%
Divyasree The Base Camp – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|Plot||2100 Sqft||46.20 Lacs + Taxes||Contact us|
|Plot||2400 Sqft||52.80 Lacs + Taxes||Contact us|
Divyasree The Base Camp – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located at the base of Nandi Hills.
- Strategically connected to the Devanahalli-Doddaballapur-Chikkaballapur triangle.
- Vaastu Compliant.
Divyasree The Base Camp – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.