DivyaSree 77 East Spread over 18 acres, 77° East is part of the 60 acre 77° Town Centre and is Bangalore’s only master-planned ‘Livable Luxury’ gated community within city limits. The project offers 89 pre-designed and customisable private residences. This largest luxury villa project in Bangalore is located 9.0 kms from MG Road, on Old Airport Road, 4.9 kms from the Leela Palace.
Residents will have access to the 3.1 acre Iridium Club, an indulgent business and social engagement venue (with adequate sporting activities), is reserved only for the ~140 families that will reside at 77º East and 77º Sky (premium sky residences). Indoor facilities at the Iridium Club have been designed in three separate blocks – a Social Engagement block, an Activity Block and a Business Block. Facilities include an outdoor pool, 4-lane golf driving range, open air theatre with large projection screen, party lawn, kids’ play area with sand pit, tennis court, outdoor multi-sports court, squash court, gym, aerobics/yoga room, spa & salon, Quintessentially Lifestyle concierge desk, buffet bar/lounge, single malt bar/lounge, billiards/cards lounge, kids’ multi-games room, homework/tuition room, business centre with board room, meeting rooms and executive office suites, a party room as well as a multi-purpose hall.
DivyaSree 77 East – Amenities
- Iridium Club
- Social Engagement block
- Activity Block
- Business Block
- Outdoor Pool
- Kids’ play area with sand pit
- Tennis court, outdoor multi-sports court, squash court.
- Gym, aerobics/yoga room, spa & salon.
- Multi-purpose hall.
DivyaSree 77 East – Location Map
DivyaSree 77 East – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – NA. Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 4 BHK Villas.
- Size – 5851 Sq. Ft. – 6154 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : Ready To Move In
DivyaSree 77 East – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 18 Acres.
- No Of Floor – 2.
- Total Units – 89.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
DivyaSree 77 East – Project Specification
- RCC – Framed Structure with Masonry Partitions
- Floor-to-floor Height – 3.6m (translates to clear heights of 11’3″ in Living/Dining/Family/Bedrooms and 10’0″ in Bathrooms)
- Internal Walls 100mm thick internal walls in Solid Cement Block Masonry with Trowel Finished Plaster
- External Walls 200mm thick internal walls in Solid Cement Block Masonry with 2 coats of Smooth Plaster
- Internal Wall Paint POP Punning + Putty+ Acrylic Emulsion Paint
- External Wall Paint Exterior Emulsion
- Paint on Steel Railings Zinc-Chromate Primer and Synthetic Enamel Paint
Flooring & Dado
- Verandah; Entrance Foyer Combination of Natural Stone and Imported Marble
- Living/Dining/Drawing/Family Rooms; Master Bedroom; Master Bath; Kids’ Baths; Staircase Imported/Engineered Marble
- Master W-I-C; Kids’ Bedrooms; Media Room; Guest Bedroom Engineered Wood
- Kitchen Premium Vitrified Tiles (1m x 1m)
- Indoor Utility/Store; Outdoor Utility Yard Matte Finish Vitrified Tiles
- Guest Toilet; Lounge Toilet Flooring – Italian Marble; Dado – Combination of Italian Marble and Textured Paint
- Powder Room Flooring – Italian Marble; Dado – Combination of Italian Marble and Wallpaper
- Study; Gym Laminated Wood
- Open Shower (depends on Residence Type) Flamed Granite
- Lounge/Bar Area; Patio Premium Textured Wood Finish Vitrified Tiles
- Balcony/Terrace Garden Rustic Finish Tiles/Randomly Laid Marble
- Maid Rooms & Bath Ceramic Tiles
- Car Port Interlocking Cement Configured Tiles
Plumbing & Bathroom Fixtures
- WCs; Bathtub; Tap/Other Fittings Kohler or equivalent
- Flush Concealed Cistern – Kohler or equivalent
- Stainless Steel Sink Franke or equivalent
- Shower Area Glass Partitions
- Bathroom Accessories Towel Rings,Towel Rack, Soap Dish,Toilet Paper Holder – all Kohler or equivalent
- Plumbing (Internal & External) All Water Supply Lines in CPVC Pipes & Waste Water Lines in SWR Pipes
- House Help Bath CP – Jaquar or equivalent; Sanitaryware – Hindware or equivalent
- Provision for Water Purifier In Kitchen
Power Supply; Electrical and Communication Systems
- Wiring Havells or equivalent; concealed in 19mm dia, 2mm thick PVC Conduits. 15A copper wiring in 3/20, 660/440V rating for equipment upto 3KW. 5A wiring of 3/22 rating for Grinders/Mixers/Fridge/ Washing Machines & other equipment upto 1100W.
- Earthing Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) and Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB)
- Switches Schneider/Anchor AVE/Crabtree
- Connected Power Load 15-20 KVA depending on Residence Type
- Back-up Power 100% DG Backup for Common Areas and Individual Residences
- TV & Telephone Points In the Living/Dining/Family/Media Rooms and all Bedrooms
- Wireless Internet The entire Gated Community shall be a large Wi-Fi Hot Spot
Doors & Windows
- Frames Finger Jointed Natural Timber or equivalent Hardwood
- Entrance Door Paneled Door in combination of Timber & Designer Glass
- Internal Doors – Rooms 8’0″ height Flush Doors with Veneer Paneling on both sides with Hardwood Architraves
- Internal Doors – Bathrooms 7’0″ height Flush Doors with Veneer Paneling on one side and 1mm thick Laminate Paneling with Hardwood Architraves on the other side
- External Doors & Windows Sound Insulated UPVC Frames & Shutters with Clear Glass
- Grills and Mosquito Screens Provided
- Door Knobs & Latches Brush Finished Stainless Steel
- Air-conditioning Central VRV System
- Piping Refrigerant Copper Piping and Drain Lines
- Soil Base Layer of Red Soil and Sand Mixture with Manure
- Drip Irrigation For Landscaped Areas only
- Softscapes Professionally planned, designed & executed Landscape
- Street Lighting Classical Style Lamp Posts as designed by the Landscape Architect
Utilities, Services, Facilties
- Security Perimeter Cameras; 24×7 Patrolling; Access Control; Visitor Verification
- Piped LPG Provided to each Residence
- Solar Heater Provided in each Residence
- Rainwater Harvesting Provided throughout the Gated Community
- Water Storage 1000 litres overhead tank in each Residence
- Sewage Treatment Plant Common STP provided
- Club & Sports Facilities As per separate details
- Roads Internal Concrete/Paved Roads with Landscaped Bulbs
- Swimming Pools With Filtration Plant, Glass Mosaic Tiling and Underwater Lights
- Elevators (Lifts) Hydraulic Machine-Room-Less Elevators
- Home Automation System Video Doorphone, Intrusion Alarm, Gas Leak Detector, CCTV (External & Internal), Biometric Door Lock
- Pressurized Water Supply Ring Main based Pressurized Water Supply System
DivyaSree 77 East – Master Plan
DivyaSree 77 East – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
DivyaSree 77 East – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Old Airport Road, Yemalur Main Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Marathahalli, Bengaluru.
- Distance from Railway Station – 20 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 47 Kms
- Distance from MG Road – 9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 8.5 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 2 Kms(Old Airport Road / ORR)
DivyaSree 77 East – Floor Plan
DivyaSree 77 East – Neighbourhood
- Govt. Model Primary School (AF at Marathahalli)
- Marathahalli primary school
- Apoorva Centre For Autism
- Kaveri Jnana Mithra School
- Many more…
- VIMS Super Specialty Hospital
- Dr Shamala Reddy Dental College Hospital and Research Centre
- Mannat Fertility Clinic
- ABHAY DENTAL CLINIC
- FamilyCare Homeopathy MultiSpeciality Homeopathy Clinic
- Many more…
- Software AG
- Landmark Group
- Deloitte Consulting US-India Pvt. Ltd.
- Altair Engineering India Private Limited
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
DivyaSree 77 East – Surrounding Developments
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing up swing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
DivyaSree 77 East – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
DivyaSree 77 East – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.