Concorde Livingston: Imagine the deafening blast of pneumatic vehicle horns, or the racket of an auto rickshaw, or even, the shrill calls of a roadside vendor. And then, we will introduce you a place where all this will indeed be only a part of your imagination. Feel at home in one of the most lavish Bangalore Residential Properties, Concorde Livingston.
Among all the contemporary facilities that are characteristic of an exclusive enclave like the Concorde Livingston, what you will appreciate the most, is the fresh, pollution- free air and the silence of sanity this beautiful piece of paradise offers. If you are considering buying an apartment in Bangalore, there will be no better place to get your moneys worth and peace of mind as Concorde Livingston.
Concorde Livingston – Amenities
- Clear Marketable titles
- Wide Asphalted Roads
- Tree lined Avenues
- Power supply from KPTCL
- OHW tanks, sump and borewells for uninterrupted water supply
- 5ft High Compound wall on the periphery of the project.
- Generator back up for common areas and 500 watts.
- Clubhouse with play area for carrom, chess & gym.
Concorde Livingston – Location Map
Concorde Livingston – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4100 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 766 Sq Ft to 1615 Sq Ft
- Possession :Ready to Move
Concorde Livingston – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – NA.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Concorde Livingston – Project Specification
- Vitrified flooring for living/dining, foyer, kitchen
- Vitrified flooring in bedroom, antiskid ceramic in balconies, utilities
- Granite flooring for corridors and staircase
Paint & Polish:
- Oil bound distemper for internal walls
- Enamel paint for staircase railings and M.S.items.
- Enamel for doors.
- Main door – teak wood with paneled shutter
- Internal door- Sal wood frame with modular high-density wood fiber shutters.
- 3 track aluminum windows with mosquito mesh and safety grill.
- Designer bathrooms with ceramic tile.
- Jaquar clarion or equivalent plumbing accessories.
- Modular switches
- Power 3KW
- Adequate light points
- Computer, Internet TV and Telephone points
- DG backup for 1000W for each flat
- 24hours water supply from borewell.
- 1 elevator passengers accessible from car park in basement
- Compound wall
- Gas through concealed pipes for kitchen from utility.
- 24 hour security.
Concorde Livingston – Master Plan
Concorde Livingston – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|1BHK||766 Sqft||31.40 Lacs||Contact us|
|2BHK||1151 Sqft||47.19 Lacs||Contact us|
|2BHK||1480 Sqft||60.68 Lacs||Contact us|
|3BHK||1615 Sqft||66.21 Lacs||Contact us|
Concorde Livingston – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Chandapura, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 12 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 17 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 45.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 11 Kms(Kanakapura Road Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 6 Kms(NICE Ring Rd)
Concorde Livingston – Unit Plan
Concorde Livingston – Neighborhood
- Mount Litera Zee School – 700 mts
- The New Beginnings – 200 mts
- Sri Chaitanya school – 800 mts
- TASMAC – 700 mts
- Kala Niketan High School – 300 mts
- Chinmaya Vidya Mandira SSLC And SVR Public School – 1.5 kms
- Green Dot Montessori School – 700 mts
- Bangalore School of Business – 700 mts
- Agarwal Packers And Moveŗs – 2.5 kms
- Many more…
- Live 100 Hospital – 1.1 kms
- Agarwal National Hospital – 700 mts
- Apple Hospital – 2 kms
- Ashwin Health Care – 700 mts
- Shri Shiva Sai Hospital – 2 kms
- Greenview Medical Center – 4 kms
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital – 2.5 kms
- Blossom multispecialty hospital – 2.5 kms
- Matthew Hospitals – 4 kms
- Many more…
- HCL Technologies Limited – 2 kms
- Intouch Systems Private Limited – 2.3 kms
- Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd – 3 kms
- Strategies Ingenious Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd – 2.9 kms
- Skyes Enterprises India Private Limited – 2 kms
- Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited – 4.5 kms
- I-Link Software Private Limited – 4 kms
- Xsysys Technologies Pvt Ltd – 4.2 kms
- Tarams – 4 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Concorde Livingston – Surrounding Developments
Good connectivity, social infrastructure, and proximity to workplaces are pushing demand, and leading to the development of more residential property options here.
Electronics City primarily houses captive units of major domestic corporate companies, besides a host of other firms of sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, engineering, electronics and allied manufacturing units. Existing office locations in the south are Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road, while upcoming office locations are in and around Sarjapur and Sarjapur Road/ORR. Electronics City is one of the prime IT/ITeS hubs of the city while other micro-markets such as Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road have a number of stand-alone office projects. The development of the Hosur Road elevated road has aided in faster connectivity to Electronics City.
The majority of upcoming projects are IT and non-IT Buildings. Mostly, IT and ITeS occupiers are likely take up office space in these locations as these are close to residential catchments.
Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road are locations preferred for commercial development as they are close to residential catchments. Electronics City is one of the fast-developing locations of the city. Electronics City continues to hold immense potential for further development as there is huge demand for mid-segment residential projects, especially from the corporates working in companies on the Hosur Road. Major drivers for the development here have been the IT and ITeS related developments and the increasing demand for commercial space.
A signal-free corridor initiative is definitely an added advantage of this location. The south has good physical and social infrastructure. These locations are preferred by companies primarily due to the presence of good infrastructure and residential micro-markets in the vicinity. A majority of the employees working in IT and ITeS companies around the southern stretch of the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Hosur Road and Electronics City prefer staying in locations around due to proximity to workplaces and also availability of good social infrastructure.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990s.
With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Factors pushing demand:
South Bangalore has witnessed construction activity across all fronts residential, commercial and retail. Strong infrastructure development contributed to the growth of this zone. The cosmopolitan nature of the southern micro-markets such as Koramangala, Banashankari, J P Nagar, Jayanagar and Bannerghatta Road attracted a large number of people. Social infrastructure like the availability of quality hospitals, prestigious educational institutions and malls are some of the major reasons behind the demand for residential property in this part of Bangalore. This region has generally been a preferred residential destination for employees of the IT sector due to the presence of a large number of IT companies in the vicinity. There is a mix of small to large-scale residential projects including independent housing and apartments depending on the corridor.
The south has developed into a big market, with extensive IT development and is one of the first centers of commercial growth. There is around 10.41 million sq.ft of non-captive operational office space, with electronics and manufacturing, IT/ITeS firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Bannerghatta Road and Koramangala in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options. According to Cushman & Wakefield, a real estate services firm, mid-range options are coming up around Hosur Road, Electronics City, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar and Kanakapura Road, with capital values ranging between Rs 4,500-6,000 per sqft. Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
Concorde Livingston – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Concorde Livingston – About Builder
Concorde Group are committed to enhance Customer Satisfaction by excelling in terms of delivering products and services of the highest quality on time and every time with complete safety and building spaces of high value to customers aesthetically and functionally through continual improvements of our systems.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.