The elegant yet luxurious Courtyard Row Villas are located at the Whitefield Varthur Road which is in close proximity to the Varthur police Station. This project is located in one of Bangalore prime residential areas with strategic access to Tech Parks, Educational Institutions, Specialty Hospitals and Shopping Malls. This magnificent project is spread over 2.5 acres. Comprising a total of 42 elegantly designed 3 bedroom Villas, these homes offer sheer luxury and comfort to the buyers. The aesthetic design and carefully planned open spaces aim to bring the outdoors inside your own paradise, and offer sophistication for those in search of an extraordinary life.
CMRS CourtYard Summary
Type of Residences:
- 3 BHK Row Villas G+1 Duplex
- 2291 Sqft To 2581 Sqft
- Starting from 1.5 Cr (Exclusive of Statutory expenses)
- Green Living
- Smart Home
- Pyramid Energized
Location: Varthur, Bangalore
Availability: Row Villas
CMRS Courtyard – Amenities
- 10,000 Sft of Club House with Gymnasium
- Welcoming Reception and lounge
- Adults and Toddlers Swimming Pools
- Indoor Games Room ( Table tennis, Billiards, Carom Board and Chess)
- Steam and Sauna Room
- Children’s Play Area
- Solar Powered Street Lights Steam And Sauna Rooms
- 40% Open Space For Landscaping
- Invention of SMART HOMES
- Green Balconies
- Pyramid Energized Homes
- Video Intercom System
- Pyramid Meditation Center
CMRS Courtyard – Location Map
CMRS Courtyard – Price, Options and Possession
- Price Starts from Rs. 1.5cr on wards
- BHK Options – 3 BHK Row Houses
- Size – 2291 Sq Ft to 2581 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2015
CMRS Courtyard – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2.5 Acres.
- Total Units – 42.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
CMRS Courtyard – Project Specification
- RCC framed structure with seismic compliances as per ISI code.
- Branded perforated clay brick & concrete blocks for internal and external walls.
- Master bedroom with wooden flooring.
- Bedrooms with branded vitrified tiles.
- Branded vitrified tiles in the foyer, living, dining, corridor and family room.
- Wooden flooring / granite flooring for internal staircases.
- Bathrooms walls – Ceramic Tiles 7 ft. height
- Counter in polished granite with bull nosing.
- Tile Ceramic dado up to roof above the granite top.
- 20mm Black Granite Double bowl stainless steel sink with a single level tap.
- Ceramic tile flooring and ceramic dado in the utility.
- White Hindware / Parryware / Roca or equivalent
C P Fittings:
- Ess / Jaguar or equivalent
- Entrance teak wood frame door, polished on both sides with Brass fittings.
- Internal designer flush doors with SS hardware.
- 3 track UPVC/Aluminum powder coated shutters for windows with clear glass, mosquito mesh provision.
- Branded paint for all external walls, emulsion for internal walls and ceilings as per design.
- M. S. Grills in all windows
- Concealed wiring with PVC insulated branded copper wires and modular switches (Havel’s, ABB or equivalent).
- Sufficient power outlets and light points.
- TV and telephone points provided in the living, family, and all Bedrooms.
- ELCB and individual meters will be provided for all dwellings.
- Split AC provision in all Bedrooms.
- Borewell water via underground sump and overhead tanks for continuous water supply. Provision is made within the premises for a separate line to connect BBMP water supply to the borewell sump tank. Provision for Rain water harvesting recycling during monsoons is provided.
- Power backup up to 2KW for each row house
- Round the clock security system
- Sewage treated water would be recycled
Telephone / Intercom:
- Broadband facility provision would be made.
- Intercom facilities between Apartments, Security and Common areas
- Covered car park for every villa is provided.Open car parking has been provided for visitors
CMRS Courtyard – Master Plan
CMRS Courtyard – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
CMRS Courtyard – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Varthur, Bangalore
- Distance from Railway Station – 23 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 55.1 Kms
- Distance from MG Road – 21.6 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 17 Kms(Indiranagar Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 7 Kms(Marathahalli ORR)
CMRS Courtyard – Unit Plan
CMRS Courtyard – Neighborhood
- Chrysalis High
- Twinkle Star Play School
- Government Urdu School
- Lady Vailankanni Group of Institutions
- Varthur Government Middle School
- The International School Bangalore
- Varthur rd – vagdevi school intersection
- Many more…
- Varthur Government Hospital
- Citi Hospital
- Kulkarni Hospital
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- The Dr’s Hospital
- Sankara Eye Hospital
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 to 3 kms
CMRS Courtyard – Surrounding Developments
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
CMRS Courtyard – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
CMRS Courtyard – About Builder
One of the leading developers of real estate, the CMRS Group is dedicated to transform the image people have of houses. The CMRS Group aims to help people find homes within the well-constructed structures we build for them. Economical homes are no longer a dream for house hunters with our value homes. The CMRS group also offers a range of luxury homes to people who are looking to spend a little more and live lavishly.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.