Brigade Wisteria – at Brigade Meadows, luxurious living spaces in South Bangalore’s most loved township. Here, you can enjoy the luxury of a beautifully designed contemporary home, along with conveniences like kindergarten, hospital, shopping centre and more. With so much to experience from recreational facilities to green open spaces, it is 60 acres of everything you need for a fulfilling life.
Brigade Wisteria comprises of 2 & 3 BHK apartments. It has proximity to best international schools, malls and super specialty hospitals inside the area.
Brigade Wisteria – Location Advantages
Kanakpura Road passes through major bustling localities of South Bangalore like Banashankari, Outer Ring Road and some periphery regions like Konankunte, parts of Uttarahalli and JP Nagar. Research shows that the locality is witnessing a rapid growth, mainly because of the development of offices of major IT spaces.
Several factors have led to the growth of this region; excellent connectivity being one among them. Namma metro has proposed connectivity from areas as far as Tataguni, via Kanakpura Road, to major business localities. This has influenced the growth of residential destinations along the belt of Kanakpura Road. The establishment of the NICE Corridor has enhanced the connectivity of areas like JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, Banashankari, Jayanagar and other localities of South- Banglore with Mysore Road and the IT hub of the city- Electronics City. Kanakpura Road is also linked to the Peripheral Ring Road, which connects all the major highways like Hosur Road, Tumkur Road, Old Madras Road and the Mysore Road.
Kanakpura Road is one of the preferred localities of many of the reputed builders and developers in the city like Concorde, Sobha, Nitesh, Prestige, Brigade, etc. Easy availability of Cauvery water, proposed infrastructural developments and affordable land prices are reasons behind the same. People employed in Bannerghatta Road and Electronics City prefer to settle in Kanakpura Road as the area offers a cheaper accommodation with excellent connectivity to their workplaces.
As per research reports, the area has witnessed an appreciation of about 10 % in the second quarter of 2014, as compared to the first one. While average plot rates were around Rs. 3797/- during Jan-Mar 2014, the same saw a rise to about Rs. 4183/- , during April-June 2014. The rent price has remained static over the last few quarters, with tenants being charged at an average of Rs.13 per sq.ft.
In addition to residential developments, the area is also witnessing a sharp growth in the retail and commercial sector, in addition to educational establishments – all of which complement the growth of residential sector.
The Art of Living campus, which is a tourist-sought-after place, lies off Kanakpura Road.
ISKCON is planning a huge project on the 28-acre hillock that lies off Kanakapura Road, which would (as per sources) provide a 360 degree bird’s eye view of the surrounding city. It is reported that the project will be developed using 4-D technology and will have a beautifully landscaped Krishna Lila Park that would be transform the tourist potential of the city. Foreseeing the future demand and spur for residential apartments in this area, Mantri Group and Gokulam Developers have already launched their hi-end residential projects alongside the hillock.
Another major infrastructural project that has helped Kanakpura Road emerge as the next residential hub in South Bangalore is the Gokuldas SEZ, which has been approved by the Government of Karnataka. The SEZ will be set up on Kanakpura Road by Gokuldas Exports Ltd.; and would house a first-class Apparel and Textile Park, sprawling across an area of 400 acres. The SEZ will include about 50 factories and will provide employment opportunities to about 50,000 people.
Brigade Wisteria – Amenities
- Neighbourhood Shopping Arcade
- Healthcare Centre
- Coffee Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Cricket Practice Pitch
- Basketball Courts
- Badminton Courts
- Jogging Track
- Exercise Court
- Yoga Deck
- Children’s Play areas
- Sand Pit
Brigade Wisteria – Location Map
- Rate per Sq Ft – Rs.4240/-
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1120 Sq Ft to 1630 Sq Ft
- Possession : September 2016
Brigade Wisteria – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 60 Acres.
- Total Units – 320.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Brigade Wisteria – Project Specification
- Living, dining &kitchen: Vitrified tiles
- Master bedroom: Laminated wooden flooring
- Other bedrooms: Vitrified tiles
- Balcony & deck : Anti-skid ceramic tiles
- Toilets: Ceramic tiles
- Kitchen & utility: Vitrified tiles
- Lift lobby & common areas: Vitrified tiles
- Staircase: Step tiles
- Terrace: Clay tiles with water proofing
- Kitchen dado: Glazed tiles upto 2’ height above platform
- Toilet dado: Glazed tile cladding upto false ceiling height
Toilet fixtures & accessories:
- CP fittings: Ess Ess/ Jacquar or equivalent make
- Sanitary fixtures: Parryware/Hindware or equivalent
Doors & windows:
- Main door & bedroom doors: Hardwood door frames, flush door shutters with both sides synthetic enamel painted
- Windows: Aluminium glazed windows with MS grills & bug screen
- Balcony & staircase railing: MS railing
Painting & finishes:
- Internal walls of apartments: Acrylic emulsion paint
- Internal ceilings of apartment: Oil bound distemper
- Exterior finish of the building: Weather proof acrylic based paint with textured scratch finish
- Power supply – 3-bedroom: 5 kW
- 2-bedroom: 4 kW
- Power points for Geysers in all bathrooms
- 1-bedroom & 1-bedroom with study: 3 kW
- DG backup – 3-bedroom: 3 kW
- 2-bedroom: 2 kW
- 1-bedroom & 1-bedroom with study: 1 kW
- Modular switches: Anchor Roma or equivalent
- 2 passenger lifts and 1 staircase for a core of 4 units
- 2 passenger lifts and 2 staircases for a core of 8 units
- Provision for intercom facility
Brigade Wisteria – Master Plan
Brigade Wisteria – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1120 Sqft||46.37 Lacs||Contact us|
|2 BHK||1300 Sqft||53.82 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1450 Sqft||61.48 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1480 Sqft||62.75 Lacs||Contact us|
Brigade Wisteria – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Kanakpura Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 25 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 24 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 60 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 12 Kms(Kanakapura Road Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 6 Kms(NICE Ring Rd)
Brigade Wisteria – Floor Plan
- Dayananda Sagar Academy Of Technology And Management – 1.4 kms
- Indus Business Academy – 2.2 kms
- Edify School – 3 kms
- Jyothy Institute Of technologies – 3.4 kms
- Many more
- Cadabam’S Amitha – 2.7 kms
- NU Hospitals – 12.6 kms
- Nethradhama Superspeciality Eye Hospital – 14.4 kms
- Victoria Hospital – 18 kms
Brigade Wisteria – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Brigade Wisteria – About Builder
Brigade Group was established in 1986, with property development as its main focus Today, Brigade Group is one of India’s leading property developers. We are headquartered in Bangalore, with branch offices in several cities in South India, a representative office in Dubai and an accredited agent in the USA. We have a uniquely diverse multi-domain portfolio that covers property development, property management services, hospitality and education. Our projects extend across several major cities in South India: Chennai, Chikmagalur, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore and Mysore.
Brigade Group selected as one of India’s Best Companies to Work For 2014 by Economic Times and Great Place to Work Institute, for the fourth consecutive year.
Brigade Group was recognized and awarded as one of Bangalore’s Hot 50 Brand’s at the Bangalore Brand Summit 2014 award ceremony by Paul Writer.
Brigade has been awarded the following certifications:
- CRISIL Rating PA2, 1995 – The first property developer to receive this rating. Awarded to Brigade Regency project.
- ISO 9001:1994 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI), 1996
First property developer in South India and the third in the country to receive the certification.
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI), 2000
One of the first property developers in South India to receive the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Certification—for Quality Assurance in Design, Development, Construction and Marketing of Brigade’s residential, commercial, software and industrial buildings.
- RT2+ Rating by ICRA-NAREDCO (Investment Credit Rating Agency and National Real Estate Development Council), 2003
The highest rating ever to be awarded to a project of a private property developer in India. (Awarded for Brigade Millennium.)
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems), 2008
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series), 2008
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Certification/UKAS, 2009
For upgrading its standards and having a wide scope of activities in the industry; i.e., design, business development, construction, marketing and sales management and leasing of residential, commercial, industrial, IT, educational, health care and hospitality buildings, and multi-level car parking facilities, lifestyle enclaves and integrated townships.
- IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj national quality award 2011 – Commendation certificate for Business Excellence in the service category
- CII EXIM Bank award in 2011 – Commendation Certificate for Strong Commitment to Excel on the journey towards Business Excellence.
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Brigade Pre launch Bangalore, Brigade Upcoming Project, New launch Projects in Bangalore by Brigade Group, Brigade Group, Brigade Wisteria, Brigade Wisteria Review, Brigade Wisteria Price, Brigade Wisteria Address, Brigade Wisteria Bangalore, Brigade Wisteria Floor Plan, Brigade Wisteria Location.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.