Brigade Omega is a luxury project lies right opposite Thurahalli Forest, a protected 600-acre green reserve at off Kanakapura Road. Rich in flora and fauna, this vast lung space will ensure that your living environment is that of peace and bliss. This is one of the ongoing projects of Brigade Group. It has lavish yet thoughtfully planned residences. Sprawled in a 6 acre area, there is space enough to play, breathe, also daily treat for your eyes, lost in the world of greenery and enjoy the freedom of movement. Brigade Omega offers 2BHK, 3BHK and 4 BHK luxury apartments with good amenities.
Brigade is introducing White Mist another luxury and premium forest facing tower @ Brigade Omega. The perfect solution to all the chaos in the city is life opposite Thurahalli forest. Brigade Omega is good choice for you to enjoy the adventures too; hike through winding trails, pedal down narrow tracks or clamber up rocks. You can try something new at every weekend. Finally, when you want to rest your tired feet, head over to your luxurious home in the brand new White Mist tower @ Brigade Omega. It’s a green lifestyle that will make others go green with envy.
Rich in green and lavishness, this Brigade property houses have a jogging trail through the campus, a swimming pool, a gym, badminton court and plenty of open areas to explore and wander at will. Additionally, spread over the campus are parks and open spaces. Brigade Omega has three towers and 520 apartments. The 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments are well-designed to maximize light and ventilation, and range in area from 120 square meters to 222 square meters.
Brigade Omega – Location Advantages
Kanakpura Road passes through major bustling localities of South Bangalore like Banashankari, Outer Ring Road and some periphery regions like Konankunte, parts of Uttarahalli and JP Nagar. Research shows that the locality is witnessing a rapid growth, mainly because of the development of offices of major IT spaces.
Several factors have led to the growth of this region; excellent connectivity being one among them. Namma metro has proposed connectivity from areas as far as Tataguni, via Kanakpura Road, to major business localities. This has influenced the growth of residential destinations along the belt of Kanakpura Road. The establishment of the NICE Corridor has enhanced the connectivity of areas like JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, Banashankari, Jayanagar and other localities of South- Banglore with Mysore Road and the IT hub of the city- Electronics City. Kanakpura Road is also linked to the Peripheral Ring Road, which connects all the major highways like Hosur Road, Tumkur Road, Old Madras Road and the Mysore Road.
Kanakpura Road is one of the preferred localities of many of the reputed builders and developers in the city like Concorde, Sobha, Nitesh, Prestige, Brigade, etc. Easy availability of Cauvery water, proposed infrastructural developments and affordable land prices are reasons behind the same. People employed in Bannerghatta Road and Electronics City prefer to settle in Kanakpura Road as the area offers a cheaper accommodation with excellent connectivity to their workplaces.
As per research reports, the area has witnessed an appreciation of about 10 % in the second quarter of 2014, as compared to the first one. While average plot rates were around Rs. 3797/- during Jan-Mar 2014, the same saw a rise to about Rs. 4183/- , during April-June 2014. The rent price has remained static over the last few quarters, with tenants being charged at an average of Rs.13 per sq.ft.
In addition to residential developments, the area is also witnessing a sharp growth in the retail and commercial sector, in addition to educational establishments – all of which complement the growth of residential sector.
The Art of Living campus, which is a tourist-sought-after place, lies off Kanakpura Road.
ISKCON is planning a huge project on the 28-acre hillock that lies off Kanakapura Road, which would (as per sources) provide a 360 degree bird’s eye view of the surrounding city. It is reported that the project will be developed using 4-D technology and will have a beautifully landscaped Krishna Lila Park that would be transform the tourist potential of the city. Foreseeing the future demand and spur for residential apartments in this area, Mantri Group and Gokulam Developers have already launched their hi-end residential projects alongside the hillock.
Another major infrastructural project that has helped Kanakpura Road emerge as the next residential hub in South Bangalore is the Gokuldas SEZ, which has been approved by the Government of Karnataka. The SEZ will be set up on Kanakpura Road by Gokuldas Exports Ltd.; and would house a first-class Apparel and Textile Park, sprawling across an area of 400 acres. The SEZ will include about 50 factories and will provide employment opportunities to about 50,000 people.
Brigade Omega – Amenities
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5890/- & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2 BHK & 3 BHK.
- Sq Ft Range – 2 BR : 1330 Sq. Ft – 1390 Sq. Ft.
- 3 BR : 1700 Sq. Ft – 1800 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : June 2017.
Brigade Omega – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 6.5 Acres.
- Total Units – 520.
- No Of Blocks – 3 Blocks.
- Open Space – 75%
Brigade Omega – Specifications
- Common Areas : Green marble / Vitrified tile flooring.
- Stairs: Combination of marble and vitrified tiles.
- Residences: Living / dining / foyer: Vitrified tile flooring.
- Master Bedroom: Wooden flooring.
- Other Bedrooms: Vitrified tile flooring.
- Balcony/utility: ceramic flooring.
- Provision for Modular Kitchen.
- Vitrified tile flooring.
- Anti-skid ceramic tile flooring.
- Fittings: Jaguar / ess / CP fittings.
- Sanitary ware: Hindustan or Equivalent.
Doors and Windows:
- Apartment main door: Teak wood frames with thick teak wood panel shutter.
- Bedroom doors: Solid core flush door Masonite Skin and hardwood frame.
- Windows and Ventilators: UPVC Windows with sliding shutters with provision for bug screen and safety grill or Aluminium on choice.
- Concealed PVC Conduit with copper wiring for electrical fittings.
- Modular switches: Anchor Roma or equivalent.
- Exterior in long lasting texture painting.
- Internal walls in plastic emulsion and ceiling with oil bound distemper.
- Common areas in plastic emulsion.
- 4kw for 2 bedroom apartment.
- 6kw for 3 bedroom apartment.
- 8kw for 4 bedroom apartment.
- 2KW for 2 bedroom apartments.
- 3KW for 3 bedroom apartments.
- 4KW for 4 bedroom apartments.
- 3 passenger lifts.
Fire protection system:
- As per karnataka Fire force statndards.
Brigade Omega – Master Plan
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1330||77.01 Lacs||Contact us|
|2 BHK||1390||81.87 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1700||100.13 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK||1800||106.02 Lacs||Contact us|
Brigade Omega – Location and Key Distances
- Location – located opposite the Thurahalli Forest, near KSIT College, Off Kanakapura Road.
- Distance from MG Road – 12.3 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 15.9 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 50.2 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 9.9 Kms (Bangalore city metro station, sevashrama)
- Nearest Ring Road – Ring Rd ( 6.2 Kms )
Brigade Omega – Floor Plan
- National Public School Banashankari
- New Horizon Public School
- Delhi Public School
- Holy Saint Public School
- MES High School
- Sagar Hospitals
- Nethradhama Superspeciality Eye Hospital
- Apollo Cradle
- Bangalore Hospital
- Shanti Hospital and Research Centre
Brigade Omega – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located opposite Thurahalli Forest, a protected 600-acre green reserve. Rich in flora and fauna, this vast lung space will ensure that your living environment is that of peace and bliss.
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Brigade Omega – Public Opinion, Feedback and Concerns
- Water availability is a concern
Brigade Omega – FAQ’s
Brigade Omega is beautifully positioned right opposite to 600 acres Thurahalli forest. Set in 6.5 acres, Brigade Omega has 3 towers and 520 apartments. The project offers 2, 3 and 4BHK apartments ranging from 1290 sqft to 2390 sqft.
Government is planning to develop this forest as a tourist place with the investment of 1000 crores.
Brigade Omega is conveniently located off Kanakapura Road, opposite Thurahalli Forest, South Bangalore.
The nearby landmark of the project is K.S Institute of Technology, Off Kanakapura Road.
Brigade Omega has launched in June 2012 and the expected possession date of this project will be December 2016.
Brigade Omega has come up with 3 high rise towers. Each tower comprises of 14 floors with the combination of 2 BHK, 3 BHK & 4 BHK Apartments and total 520 units are available.
Brigade Omega consists of 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments, the details of which are furnished below:
|Sl. no||Unit Type||Size (Sqft)|
|1||2 BHK||1310 Sqft|
|2||2 BHK||1430 Sqft|
|3||3 BHK||1660 Sqft|
|4||3 BHK||1710 Sqft|
|5||3 BHK||1800 Sqft|
|6||4 BHK||2390 Sqft|
Brigade omega is under construction. The possession will be expected shortly.
Brigade Omega covers a total 6.5 acres of land for the development and 75% of area is reserved as open space.
Research shows that the locality of Brigade Omega is witnessing a rapid growth, mainly because of the development of major IT spaces and other industries. Several factors have led to the growth of this region; excellent connectivity being one among them. Namma metro has proposed connectivity from areas as far as Tataguni, via Kanakpura Road, to major business localities.
Kanakpura Road passes through major bustling localities of South Bangalore like Banashankari, Outer Ring Road and some periphery regions like Konankunte, parts of Uttarahalli and JP Nagar.
Brigade Omega provides one covered parking for each unit. Additional car parking requests will be take n up towards project completion, subject to availability.
The options available are sheltered car park, Stilt Car Park, Stilt Valet car park, Open Car Park (unreserved only).
Of course! The construction quality rating is 4 out of 5 and the Credibility rating of Brigade group is 4.5 out of 5.
The development will be taken up in single phase and is expected to be ready for possession by the end of 2016.
The main source of water in Brigade Omega is Bore Well. South Bangalore is known to have underground water availability in abundance.
- 100% DG back up for emergency power for lifts, pumps & common lighting
- Apartments – DG back up:
- 2 kW for a 2-bedroom apartment
- 3 kW for a 3-bedroom apartment
- 4 kW for a 4-bedroom apartment
Brigade Omega provided with:
- Central Core – 2 passenger lift and 1 service lift per tower
- 2 Side Cores – 1 passenger lift and 1 service lift per tower
Air quality in the surroundings of Brigade Omega is good because it is 2.5 km away from the main road and near to a forest; there is no noise because no industry or main roads near the project.
Yes! Brigade Group permits Minor modification but it depends on the construction stage and Technology they use.
But in case of Brigade Omega modifications cannot be done. Because it is in the way of completion
Brigade Omega is approved by BBMP (Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike).
Yes. Legal due diligence has been done by experts. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
Brigade Omega belongs to “A Khata”.
UDS (Un Divided Share) of Brigade Omega is 28% to 30% of the unit size.
Yes! Both Occupancy Certificate & Commencement Certificate are available for Brigade Omega.
Floor rise charges will be Rs. 30/sqft. And preferred location charges (PLC) will be Rs. 200/sqft.
In addition to the flat cost the charges needs to be paid are: external electrification, water & sanitary charges, Car Parking Charges, Club House fee, Maintenance Charges, customization charges if any.
Of course! This project has approved for home loans from the below listed banks & finances:
- State Bank of India
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd.
- State Bank of Mysore
- Syndicate Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Canara Bank
- HDFC Ltd
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- L & T Finance
Payment scheme available for Brigade Omega is 20:80. Offers will be changing according to the development status of the project.
Please email us at: email@example.com or dial 8880 777 111 to get answers to your queries.
Brigade Omega – About Builder
Brigade Group was established in 1986, with property development as its main focus Today, Brigade Group is one of India’s leading property developers. We are headquartered in Bangalore, with branch offices in several cities in South India, a representative office in Dubai and an accredited agent in the USA. We have a uniquely diverse multi-domain portfolio that covers property development, property management services, hospitality and education. Our projects extend across several major cities in South India: Chennai, Chikmagalur, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore and Mysore.
Brigade Group selected as one of India’s Best Companies to Work For 2014 by Economic Times and Great Place to Work Institute, for the fourth consecutive year.
Brigade Group was recognized and awarded as one of Bangalore’s Hot 50 Brand’s at the Bangalore Brand Summit 2014 award ceremony by Paul Writer.
Brigade has been awarded the following certifications:
- CRISIL Rating PA2, 1995 – The first property developer to receive this rating. Awarded to Brigade Regency project.
- ISO 9001:1994 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI), 1996
First property developer in South India and the third in the country to receive the certification.
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI), 2000
One of the first property developers in South India to receive the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Certification—for Quality Assurance in Design, Development, Construction and Marketing of Brigade’s residential, commercial, software and industrial buildings.
- RT2+ Rating by ICRA-NAREDCO (Investment Credit Rating Agency and National Real Estate Development Council), 2003
The highest rating ever to be awarded to a project of a private property developer in India. (Awarded for Brigade Millennium.)
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems), 2008
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series), 2008
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Certification/UKAS, 2009
For upgrading its standards and having a wide scope of activities in the industry; i.e., design, business development, construction, marketing and sales management and leasing of residential, commercial, industrial, IT, educational, health care and hospitality buildings, and multi-level car parking facilities, lifestyle enclaves and integrated townships.
- IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj national quality award 2011 – Commendation certificate for Business Excellence in the service category
- CII EXIM Bank award in 2011 – Commendation Certificate for Strong Commitment to Excel on the journey towards Business Excellence.
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Brigade Pre launch Bangalore, Brigade Upcoming project, New launch projects in Bangalore by Brigade Group, Brigade Group, Brigade Omega, Brigade Omega Review, Brigade Omega Price, Brigade Omega address, Brigade Omega Bangalore, Brigade Omega floor plan, Brigade Omega Location.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.