Brigade Lakefront - an idyllic setting that lets you rediscover the joy of walking. Brigade lakefront is a world class residential complex launched by Brigade Group. Located in EPIP, whitefield, Bangalore. These luxury apartments sprawls over an 20 acre campus, alongside a freshwater lake. Brigade Lakefront includes 3 blocks which are separated with sloping lawns, flora and walkways.
Brigade Lakefront is so designed that the customer’s carpet area and the aesthetics of his/her home haven’t been sacrificed in the race for commercialization. The flats are a fusion of versatile design engineering and thoughtful planning and will be an exclusive privilege for the members of the corporate echelon who value perfection above everything else.
It offers 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK with 1200 residences spread across G + 14 levels. Situated at EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore, the township is well connected with major landmarks of the city. Brigade Lakefront ensures opulent as well as comfortable living which is highlighted through every corner of the apartment.
Brigade Lakefront – Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Play Area
- 24 Hr Backup
- Club House
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Party Hall
- Indoor Games
- Badminton Courts
- Cricket Pitch
- Senior Citizen Corners
- Exquisite Landscaping
Brigade Lakefront – Location Map
- Rate per Sq Ft – Rs. 6270 to Rs. 6450. Booking amount – 5 Lakhs
- Rs. 75 L onwards
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Sq Ft Range – 2 BR : 1150 – 1440
- 3 BR : 1660 – 2790
- 4 BR : 3360
- Possession – March-16 onwards
Brigade Lakefront – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 20 Acres.
- Total Units – 1135
- Total Open Space – 80%
- No. of Floors – G + 14 Floors
Brigade Lakefront – Project Specification
- Waiting lounge/Reception: Imported marble flooring
- Staircase: Granite/Vitrified tiles
- Lift lobby & Corridors: Granite/Vitrified tiles
- Living/Dining/Family/Foyer: Large size vitrified tiles
- Master bedroom: Laminate wooden flooring
- Other bedrooms: Vitrified tiles
- Balcony/Deck: Matt finished vitrified tiles
- Kitchen & Utility: Large size vitrified tiles
- Master bedroom toilet: Designer tile flooring
- Other toilets: Anti-skid ceramic tiles
- Provision for modular kitchen
- CP & Sanitary fittings: Bathline/Kohler or equivalent
Doors & Windows:
- Main door to the apartment: Teakwood frame with designer shutter
- Bedroom & bathroom doors: Pre-engineered frames/Pre-engineered shutters & PU coating
- Balcony door: UPVC/Aluminium 3 track with bug screen
- Windows: UPVC/Anodised Aluminium with glazing, sliding type with bug screen
Painting & Finishes:
- External: External texture paint with scratch coat
- Internal walls & ceilings: Acrylic emulsion paint
- Provision for split air-conditioning
- 2-bedroom apartment: 4 kW
- 3-bedroom apartment: 5 kW
- 4-bedroom apartment: 6 kW
- 2-bedroom apartment: 2 kW
- 3-bedroom apartment: 3 kW
- 4-bedroom apartment: 5 kW
- 2 passenger lifts in each block
Brigade Lakefront – Master Plan
Brigade Lakefront – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2BHK+2T||1440 Sqft||90.28 Lacs||10,00,000|
|2BHK+2T||1150 Sqft||72.11 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3BHK||2790 Sqft||174.93 Lacs||15,00,000|
|3BHK+3T||1660 Sqft||104.08 Lacs||15,00,000|
|4BHK||3360 Sqft||210.67 Lacs||15,00,000|
Brigade Lakefront – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Whitefield, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 19.1 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 23.7 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 49.1 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 13.4 Kms (Baiyappanahalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – Outer Ring Road ( 20.5 Kms )
Brigade Lakefront – Floor Plan
- Gopalan National School – 850 mts
- KLAY Prep Schools & Day Care – 400 mts
- CMR Institute of Technology – 1.5 kms
- Ekya School – 1.2 kms
- Gopalan International School – 900 mts
- Ryan International School – 2.3 kms
- Gopalan College Of Engineering And Management – 900 mts
- Euro School – 1.4 kms
- Kephee Preschool – 1.8 kms
- Many more…
- Telerad Rx Dx – 350 mts
- Vydehi Hospital – 2.1 kms
- Spectrum Physio Centre – 850 mts
- Sankara Eye Hospital – 2.6 kms
- Shri Satya Sai Super Speciality Hospital – 2 kms
- Vasan Eye Care – 2 kms
- Vitalife Clinic – 2 kms
- VIMS Speciality Hospitals – 4 kms
- Meghana Maternity Hospital – 1.5 kms
Brigade Lakefront – Surrounding Development
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
Brigade Lakefront – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- 10 minutes walk to offices in the EPIP zone
Brigade Lakefront – FAQ’s
Brigade Lakefront is beautifully positioned in EPIP Zone, Whitefield. Set in 20 acres, Brigade Lakefront has 3 towers and 1135 apartments. The project offers 2, 3 and 4BHK apartments ranging from 1150 sqft to 3360 sqft.
Brigade Lakefront is conveniently located at Whitefield, next to SAP Labs, EPIP Zone, East Bangalore.
The nearby landmark of the project is The Zuri Whitefield, Bangalore.
Brigade Lakefront has launched in June 2013 and the expected possession date of this project will be March 2017.
Brigade Lakefront has come up with 3 high rise towers. Each tower comprises of 14 floors with the combination of 2 BHK, 3 BHK & 4 BHK Apartments and total 1135 units are available.
Brigade Lakefront consists of 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments, the details of which are furnished below:
|Sl. no||Unit Type||Size (Sqft)|
|1||2 BHK||1150 – 1330 sq.ft|
|2||3 BHK||1670 – 2790 sq.ft|
|3||4 BHK||3360 sq.ft|
Brigade Lakefront is under construction. The possession will be on March 2017.
Brigade Lakefront covers a total 20 acres of land for the development and 80% of area are reserved as open space.
Research shows that the locality of Brigade Lakefront is witnessing a rapid growth, mainly because of the development of major IT spaces and other industries. Several factors have led to the growth of this region; excellent connectivity being one among them. Namma metro has proposed connectivity from areas as far as Baiyappanahalli, via Indiranagar metro station, to major business localities.
Whitefield passes through major bustling localities of East Bangalore like Mahadevapura and Varthur Road via Marathahalli.
Brigade Lakefront provides one covered parking for each unit. Additional car parking requests will be taken up towards project completion, subject to availability.
Of course! The construction quality rating is 4 out of 5 and the Credibility rating of Brigade group is 4.5 out of 5.
The development will be taken up in 3 phases and is expected to be ready for possession by the end of March 2017.
The main source of water in Brigade Lakefront is Ground Water.
- 100% DG back up for emergency power for lifts, pumps & common lighting
- Apartments – DG back up:
- 2 kW for a 2-bedroom apartment
- 3 kW for a 3-bedroom apartment
- 5 kW for a 4-bedroom apartment
Brigade Lakefront provided with 2 passenger lifts in each block.
Air quality in the surroundings of Brigade Lakefront is good because it is 22.6 km away from the main road and there is less noise because no industry or main roads near the project.
Yes! Brigade Group permits Minor modification but it depends on the construction stage and Technology they use.
Yes. Legal due diligence has been done by experts. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
Of course! This project has approved for home loans from the below listed banks & finances:
- State Bank of India
- Federal Bank
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd.
- ICICI Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IndiaBulls Housing Finance Ltd.
- IDBI Bank
- Andhra Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Bank of India Syndicate Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- State Bank of Travancore
Yes. This offer is applicable for a limited period only.
The following documents need to submit at the time of Brigade Lakefront Booking:
- ID proof: Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID
- PAN Card Copy
- 2 passport size photographs
- Cheque Book
The agreements that are needed to be signed are: agreement to sell and an agreement to construct followed by sale deed, upon completion of the development.
Yes. The transfer fee is applicable for only resale of the property.
Capital gains or return on investment in this location is minimum 10% yearly.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 8880 777 111 to get answers to your queries.
Brigade Lakefront – About Builder
Brigade Group was established in 1986, with property development as its main focus Today, Brigade Group is one of India’s leading property developers. We are headquartered in Bangalore, with branch offices in several cities in South India, a representative office in Dubai and an accredited agent in the USA. We have a uniquely diverse multi-domain portfolio that covers property development, property management services, hospitality and education. Our projects extend across several major cities in South India: Chennai, Chikmagalur, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore and Mysore.
Brigade Group selected as one of India’s Best Companies to Work For 2014 by Economic Times and Great Place to Work Institute, for the fourth consecutive year.
Brigade Group was recognized and awarded as one of Bangalore’s Hot 50 Brand’s at the Bangalore Brand Summit 2014 award ceremony by Paul Writer.
Brigade has been awarded the following certifications:
- CRISIL Rating PA2, 1995 – The first property developer to receive this rating. Awarded to Brigade Regency project.
- ISO 9001:1994 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI), 1996
First property developer in South India and the third in the country to receive the certification.
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI), 2000
One of the first property developers in South India to receive the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance Certification—for Quality Assurance in Design, Development, Construction and Marketing of Brigade’s residential, commercial, software and industrial buildings.
- RT2+ Rating by ICRA-NAREDCO (Investment Credit Rating Agency and National Real Estate Development Council), 2003
The highest rating ever to be awarded to a project of a private property developer in India. (Awarded for Brigade Millennium.)
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems), 2008
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series), 2008
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Certification/UKAS, 2009
For upgrading its standards and having a wide scope of activities in the industry; i.e., design, business development, construction, marketing and sales management and leasing of residential, commercial, industrial, IT, educational, health care and hospitality buildings, and multi-level car parking facilities, lifestyle enclaves and integrated townships.
- IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj national quality award 2011 – Commendation certificate for Business Excellence in the service category
- CII EXIM Bank award in 2011 – Commendation Certificate for Strong Commitment to Excel on the journey towards Business Excellence.
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Brigade Pre launch Bangalore, Brigade Upcoming Project, New launch Projects in Bangalore by Brigade Group, Brigade Group, Brigade Lakefront, Brigade Lakefront Review, Brigade Lakefront Price, Brigade Lakefront Address, Brigade Lakefront Bangalore, Brigade Lakefront Floor Plan, Brigade Lakefront Location.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.