Brigade Cosmopolis – a lavish project by Brigade Group, exquisitely located in the heart of Whitefield, Bangalore. Cosmopolis is dispersed over an area of 9.3 acres of land with large open spaces, water bodies. More than 72% of land is reserved as Open space out of 9.3 acres.
Brigade Cosmopolis Whitefield is aesthetically designed and planned for the discerning global citizen. Brigade group is trying to offer some new trends and every feature you could expect to see and have in any city around the globe.
Located in the bustling IT capital, Brigade Cosmopolis offers 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK residential apartments and 3BHK Penthouses with all the world-class amenities. Brigade is trying their best to make Brigade Cosmopolis Bangalore as eco friendly and children friendly as possible. 12 Stylish towers of Cosmopolis will have 19 floors in each. By the time of its completion, Brigade provides shelter for more than 880 habitants.
Brigade Cosmopolis is the perfect destination to have a satisfying and pleasant living experience. World-Class amenities of Cosmopolis, Bangalore includes fully equipped luxurious Clubhouse, landscaped Gardens, and Premium Specifications etc. This luxurious clubhouse is sprawled over 32,000 sq. ft.
The location of the Cosmopolis is easily accessible from all the prime parts of the city. Cosmopolis is conveniently close to Schools, Health Care Centers, Shoping Malls and leading work places etc. The vast greenery around the project location will be the signature feature of Brigade Cosmopolis, which is also residence to an urban-forest experience. Ground water recharge, STP & WTP, Rain Water Harvesting are of the other green features at Brigade Cosmopolis.
Brigade Cosmopolis has obtained the approval from most of the major banks namely SBI, Citibank, SBT Canara Bank, Axis Bank, HSBC Standard Chartered Bank, Bajaj Finance, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank. The project is approved by BDA and BBMP.
Brigade Cosmopolis – Amenities
- 32,000+ sft clubhouse with featuring a top-of-the-line gymnasium
- Rooftop swimming pool to a host of other amenities
- Landscaped courtyards
- Sky gardens & Terrace gardens
- Squash court, yoga / meditation terrace, tennis court,
jogging track, children’s play zone, gazebos,
convenience store, amphitheatre and much more.
- Fire Protection System
- Cable TV, Internet & Intercom facility
Brigade Cosmopolis – Location Map
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6910 Rs to Rs. 6990. Booking amount – 10 Lakhs onwards
- Rs. 88 L onwards
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Sq Ft Range – 2 BR : 1250-1370
- 3 BR : 1720 – 2260
- 3 BR (Penthouses) : 3480 & 3850
- 4 BR : 3370 – 3640
- Possession : June 2016
Brigade Cosmopolis – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 9 Acres.
- Total Units – 705
- Total Towers – 12 towers(19 floors each)
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space
Brigade Cosmopolis – Project Specification
- Waiting lounge / Reception: Imported marble flooring
- Staircase: Granite / Vitrified tiles
- Lift lobby & Corridors: Vitrified tiles
- Living / Dining / Family / Foyer: Engineered marble
- Bedrooms: Laminate wooden flooring
- Balcony / Deck: Matt finished vitrified tiles
- Kitchen: Engineered marble
- Bathrooms: Designer / ceramic tiles
- Provision for Modular Kitchen
- CP fittings: Bathline / Kohler or equivalent
- Sanitary fittings: Roca / American Standard or equivalent
Doors and Windows
- Main door: Teakwood frame with designer shutter
- Bedroom & Bathroom doors: Pre-engineered frames & shutters
- Balcony door: UPVC / Aluminium with 2 track and bug screen
- Windows: UPVC / anodised aluminium with glazing
Painting and Finishes
- External: High quality texture paint
- Internal walls & ceilings: Acrylic emulsion paint
- 4kw for 2 bedroom apartments
- 6kw for 3 bedroom apartments
- 8kw for 4 bedroom apartments
- Electrical switches: Panasonic or equivalent
- 2KW for 2 bedroom aprartments
- 3KW for 3 bedroom aprartments
- 4KW for 4 bedroom apartments
- Provision for split air-conditioning
- Video door phones
- Provision for home automation
Brigade Cosmopolis – Master Plan
Brigade Cosmopolis – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1250 Sqft||86.50 Lacs||20%|
|2 BHK||1360 Sqft||94.11 Lacs||20%|
|3 BHK||1720 Sqft||119.02 Lacs||20%|
|3 BHK||1740 Sqft||120.41 Lacs||20%|
|4 BR + S||3410 Sqft||235.63 Lacs||20%|
Brigade Cosmopolis – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Whitefield, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 17 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 22.8 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 52.6 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 16 Kms(Baiyappanahalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 8 Kms(Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd)
Brigade Cosmopolis – Floor Plan
Brigade Cosmopolis – Neighborhood
- Neev School – 190 mts
- The Deen’s Academy School – 1.7 kms
- VIVERO International Pre-school – Whitefield – 750 mts
- Little Millennium – 700 mts
- Kuvempu Smarka Vidya Kendra – 1.1 km
- Ryan International School – 2.5 kms
- Sathya Sai Baba General Hospital – 1.4 kms
- Sri Sathya Sai Institute Of Higher Medical Sciences – 950 mts
- Vydehi Hospital – 2.5 kms
- Whitefield Eye Clinic – 250 mts
- Columbia Asia Hospital – Whitefield – 450 mts
- Shri Satya Sai Super Speciality Hospital – 2.8 kms
Brigade Cosmopolis – Surrounding Development
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
Brigade Cosmopolis – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Brigade Cosmopolis – FAQ’s
Brigade Cosmopolis is beautifully positioned opposite to HAL Old Airport Road, Whitefield. Set in 9.3 acres, Brigade Cosmopolis has 12 towers and 880 apartments. The project offers 2, 3 and 4BHK apartments ranging from 1350 Sq. Ft to 3400 Sq. Ft.
Brigade Cosmopolis has launched in Jan 2015 and the expected possession date of this project will be March 2017.
Brigade Cosmopolis has come up with 12 high rise towers. Each tower comprises of 17 floors with the combination of 2 BHK, 3 BHK & 4 BHK Apartments and total 880 units are available.
Brigade Cosmopolis consists of 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments, the details of which are furnished below:
|Sl. no||Unit Type||Size (Sqft)|
|1||2 BHK||1250 – 1320 Sq.ft|
|2||3 BHK||1720 – 1740 Sq.ft|
|3||4 BHK||3410 Sq.ft|
Brigade Cosmopolis is under construction. The possession will be expected on March 2017.
Brigade Cosmopolis covers a total 9.5 acres of land for the development and 75% of area area reserved as open space.
Research shows that the locality of Brigade Cosmopolis is witnessing a rapid growth, mainly because of the development of major IT spaces and other industries. Several factors have led to the growth of this region; excellent connectivity being one among them. Namma metro has proposed connectivity from areas as far as Baiyappanahalli, via Indiranagar metro station, to major business localities.
Whitefield passes through major bustling localities of East Bangalore like Mahadevapura and Varthur Road via Marathahalli.
Brigade Cosmopolis provides one covered parking for each unit. Additional car parking requests will be taken up towards project completion, subject to availability.
Of course! The construction quality rating is 4 out of 5 and the Credibility rating of Brigade group is 4.5 out of 5.
The development will be taken up as phase 1 and phase 2 and is expected to be ready for possession by the end of March 2017.
The main source of water provided by Brigade Cosmopolis is Ground Water.
100% DG back up for emergency power for lifts, pumps & common lighting
Apartments – DG back up:
- 2 kW for a 2-bedroom apartment
- 3 kW for a 3-bedroom apartment
- 4 kW for a 4-bedroom apartment
Air quality in the surroundings of Brigade Cosmopolis is good because it is 24.1 km away from the main road and there is less noise because no industry or main roads near the project.
Yes! Brigade Group permits Minor modification but it depends on the construction stage and Technology they use.
Brigade Cosmopolis is approved by BBMP (Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike) and the BDA.
Yes. Legal due diligence has been done by experts. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
Floor rise charges will be Rs 15 per sq. ft for 2 BHK and Rs 30 per sq. ft for 3 BHK. And preferred location charges (PLC) will be Rs. 100/sqft.
In addition to the flat cost the charges need to be paid are:
- external electrification
- water & sanitary charges
- Car Parking Charges
- Club House fee
- Maintenance Charges
- legal fee
- reticulated gas connection
- customization charges if any.
Of course! This project has approved for home loans from the below listed banks & finances:
- State Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Axis Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bajaj Finance
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
Payment scheme available for Brigade Cosmopolis is 20:80. Offers will be changing according to the development status of the project.
Yes. This offer is applicable for a limited period only.
The following documents need to submit at the time of Brigade Cosmopolis Booking:
- ID proof: Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID
- PAN Card Copy
- 2 passport size photographs
- Cheque Book
The agreements that are needed to be signed are: agreement to sell and an agreement to construct followed by sale deed, upon completion of the development.
Yes. The transfer fee is applicable for only resale of the property.
Capital gains or return on investment in this location is minimum 10% yearly.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 8880 777 111 to get answers to your queries.
Brigade Cosmopolis – About Builder
Brigade Group was established in 1986, with property development as its main focus Today, Brigade Group is one of India’s leading property developers. We are headquartered in Bangalore, with branch offices in several cities in South India, a representative office in Dubai and an accredited agent in the USA. We have a uniquely diverse multi-domain portfolio that covers property development, property management services, hospitality and education. Our projects extend across several major cities in South India: Chennai, Chikmagalur, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mangalore and Mysore.
Brigade has been awarded the following certifications:
- Brigade Group selected as one of India’s Best Companies to Work For 2014 by Economic Times and Great Place to Work Institute, for the fourth consecutive year.Brigade Group was recognized and awarded as one of Bangalore’s Hot 50 Brand’s at the Bangalore Brand Summit 2014 award ceremony by Paul Writer.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Certification, by Bureau Veritas Certification/UKAS, 2009
- For upgrading its standards and having a wide scope of activities in the industry; i.e., design, business development, construction, marketing and sales management and leasing of residential, commercial, industrial, IT, educational, health care and hospitality buildings, and multi-level car parking facilities, lifestyle enclaves and integrated townships.
- IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj national quality award 2011 – Commendation certificate for Business Excellence in the service category
- CII EXIM Bank award in 2011 – Commendation Certificate for Strong Commitment to Excel on the journey towards Business Excellence.
FREQUENT KEYWORDS & SEARCH TAGS LEADING TO THIS WEB PAGE
Brigade Pre launch Bangalore, Brigade Upcoming project, New launch projects in Bangalore by Brigade Group, Brigade Group,Brigade Cosmopolis, Brigade Cosmopolis Review, Brigade Cosmopolis Price, Brigade Cosmopolis address, Brigade Cosmopolis Bangalore, Brigade Cosmopolis floor plan, Brigade Cosmopolis Location.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.