Situated on Kudlu road, just off Hosur main road, Bren Palms is conveniently connected to high speed links to north, east, and west Bangalore. Being at the heart of Bangalore’s technology corridor, the apartments enjoy close proximity to business and IT bigwigs.
BREN Palms – Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Play Area
- 24Hr Backup
- Club House
- 100% Power back-Up
BREN Palms – Location Map
BREN Palms – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4390 Rs. Booking amount – Rs. 3,00,000/-
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges or including car parking
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1125 Sq Ft to 1656 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2015
BREN Palms – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2.5 Acres.
- Total Units – 189.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
BREN Palms – Project Specification
- Earthquake resistance – Seismic zone II compliant RCC Framed structure
- Masonry works – 200 mm / 150 mm / 100 mm thick Solid Concrete Block
- Internal walls / ceiling – Cement Mortar with Lime rendering
- External walls / ceiling – Cement Mortar with Sand Face plaster
- Foyer / Living / Dining / Master Bed room / Children Bedroom / Guest Bed Room / Kitchen – Vitrified Tiles
- All Balconies / Utility – Rustic Ceramic Tiles
- All toilets – ceramic tiles
- Entrance lobby – for ground floor – granite / for upper floors – rustic vitrified tiles
- Staircase – Sadarahalli granite (for treads) / black granite (for risers)
- All Toilets – Ceramic Tiles up to 7’ height
- Kitchen – Ceramic Tiles – up to 2’ height from counter level leaving window opening
- For Kitchen – 20 mm Granite platform with Single bowl single drain board of Futura / Nirali / Equivalent
DOORS & WINDOWS:
- Main Door – Teak wood frames with Veneered Tubular Core flush door ( No Polishing required )
- Internal / Toilet Doors – Hard wood Frames with Moulded skin doors, with enamel paint on both sides
- Windows – Powder coated Aluminium with Mosquito mesh in Living / Bedrooms
- Utility – Powder coated Aluminium window with opaque glass
- Ventilators – Powder coated Aluminium with provision for exhaust
MS RAILING & GRILLS:
- All Balconies – MS Railings as per design ( only on front side )
- Staircases – MS railing as per design
- Window / Balcony – Safety MS Grills for all Ground Floor Flats only
- Utility – MS grills for all the flats
- Living / Dining / Foyer / Bedrooms / Toilets – Acrylic Emulsion
- Staircase / Lobbies / All Ceilings including inside flats – Oil Bound Distemper
- Exterior walls / Balconies – Weatherproof Cement Paint
- Bedrooms / Toilet doors – Enamel Paint
- MS grills – Enamel Paint
- Premium Quality Hardware – Dorset / Godrej / Equivalent
PLUMBING & SANITARY:
- Sanitary Ware – EWC – from Parry ware / Hind ware / Kohler
- Washbasin – from Parry ware / Hind ware / Imported make
- CP Fittings – Premium fittings from Jaquar / EssEss or equivalent
- Concealed Diverters for all Toilets
- Concealed Cistern for all Toilets
- Hot & cold water provision – For all washbasins in Toilets / For all Shower Mixer unit in toilets
- Kitchen Sink – Only Cold water tap provision
- Utility – Provision of Sink
- One 8 Passenger lift of Kone / Schindler / Fujitech / Equivalent per block
- Power for each flat – 3 BHK – 5 KW / 2 BHK – 4 KW
- DG Backup for each flat – 2 / 3 BHK – 1 AC Point / 3 or 4 light points / 1 Fridge point / 100% for Common areas
- Fire resistance Electrical wires
- TV & telephone points for living and all bedrooms
- AC points for living & all bedrooms
- Switch Plates / Switches – Modular Switches – Anchor / Salzer / Crabtree / Schneider
- Exhaust fan provision in all toilets
- Geyser provision in all toilets
- Aqua guard provision in kitchen
- Instant Geyser point in Kitchen
- Washing machine provision in utility
- Chimney / Hob point provision in Kitchen
- One 5 A point in all Balconies
- One light point in front of all Main door of the flats
- Avenue trees / flower beds / lawns / Play area / Zen garden / Trellis etc.
BREN Palms – Master Plan
BREN Palms – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1185 Sqft||52.02 Lacs||3,00,000|
|2BHK||1137 Sqft||49.91 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1600 Sqft||70.24 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1650 Sqft||72.43 Lacs||3,00,000|
BREN Palms – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Kudlu road, just off Hosur main road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 11.6 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 16.5 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 45.5 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 10 Kms(Banashankari Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 5 Kms(NICE Ring Rd)
BREN Palms – Unit Plan
BREN Palms – Surrounding Developments
Good connectivity, social infrastructure, and proximity to workplaces are pushing demand, and leading to the development of more residential property options here.
Electronics City primarily houses captive units of major domestic corporate companies, besides a host of other firms of sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, engineering, electronics and allied manufacturing units. Existing office locations in the south are Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road, while upcoming office locations are in and around Sarjapur and Sarjapur Road/ORR. Electronics City is one of the prime IT/ITeS hubs of the city while other micro-markets such as Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road have a number of stand-alone office projects. The development of the Hosur Road elevated road has aided in faster connectivity to Electronics City.
The majority of upcoming projects are IT and non-IT Buildings. Mostly, IT and ITeS occupiers are likely take up office space in these locations as these are close to residential catchments.
Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road are locations preferred for commercial development as they are close to residential catchments. Electronics City is one of the fast-developing locations of the city. Electronics City continues to hold immense potential for further development as there is huge demand for mid-segment residential projects, especially from the corporates working in companies on the Hosur Road. Major drivers for the development here have been the IT and ITeS related developments and the increasing demand for commercial space.
A signal-free corridor initiative is definitely an added advantage of this location. The south has good physical and social infrastructure. These locations are preferred by companies primarily due to the presence of good infrastructure and residential micro-markets in the vicinity. A majority of the employees working in IT and ITeS companies around the southern stretch of the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Hosur Road and Electronics City prefer staying in locations around due to proximity to workplaces and also availability of good social infrastructure.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990s.
With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Factors pushing demand:
South Bangalore has witnessed construction activity across all fronts residential, commercial and retail. Strong infrastructure development contributed to the growth of this zone. The cosmopolitan nature of the southern micro-markets such as Koramangala, Banashankari, J P Nagar, Jayanagar and Bannerghatta Road attracted a large number of people. Social infrastructure like the availability of quality hospitals, prestigious educational institutions and malls are some of the major reasons behind the demand for residential property in this part of Bangalore. This region has generally been a preferred residential destination for employees of the IT sector due to the presence of a large number of IT companies in the vicinity. There is a mix of small to large-scale residential projects including independent housing and apartments depending on the corridor.
The south has developed into a big market, with extensive IT development and is one of the first centers of commercial growth. There is around 10.41 million sq.ft of non-captive operational office space, with electronics and manufacturing, IT/ITeS firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Bannerghatta Road and Koramangala in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options. According to Cushman & Wakefield, a real estate services firm, mid-range options are coming up around Hosur Road, Electronics City, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar and Kanakapura Road, with capital values ranging between Rs 4,500-6,000 per sqft. Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
BREN Palms – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
BREN Palms – About Builder
Bren Corporation formerly known as SJR Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. SJR develops and builds work, living and community properties in the heart of bangalore. Today, some of the most prominent properties in the most bustling business zones of the city are SJR properties. Less than a decade ago, the organisation began its foray into property development, having built a well established land bank, apart from a reputation of transparency and progressiveness. Along the way, the organisation built robust subsidiaries and acquired other organisations to enhance the edge in mobilising expertise and resources.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.