Axis Capstone Aspira:Your aspirations define you and they know no bounds. At Aspira, an iconic residential project, you’ll find that your aspirations about your dream home have been fulfilled. Located at one of the most sought after residential areas, JP Nagar, Aspira offers world-class amenities. Yes, Aspira is for you, the one whose aspirations know no bounds! Meticulously planned at each step, Aspira lets you CONNECT effortlessly, CELEBRATE life and CHERISH the great moments!
Axis Capstone Aspira – Amenities
- Badminton Court / Multipurpose Hall
- Swimming Pool
- Mini Theatre
- Children’s Play Area
Axis Capstone Aspira – Location Map
Axis Capstone Aspira – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 5600 Rs. Booking amount –5,00,000 Rs.
- BHK Options – 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1503 Sq Ft to 2015 Sq Ft
- Possession : Dec 2016
Axis Capstone Aspira – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 1 Acres.
- Total Units – 87.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Axis Capstone Aspira – Project Specification
- Foundation & super structure: RCC footings with framed structure, seismic zone II compliant
- Internal / External walls: Solid concrete block masonry
- Roof slab: Reinforced cement concrete slab with waterproofing
- Ceiling height: 10ft.
- Plastered with lime rendering External – plastered with sponge finish Ceiling – plastered with lime rendering.
Finishes / Floorings:
- Living / Dining: Vitrified tiles or laminated wooden flooring
- Master Bedroom: Laminated wooden flooring
- Bedrooms: Vitrified tile flooring
- Kitchen & Utility: Vitrified tiles
- Powder room & toilets: Antiskid designer ceramic tiles
- Balconies: Antiskid ceramic tiles
- Common Areas: imported marble for entrance lobby
- Toilets: Ceramic glazed tiles dado up to 7ft.
- Kitchen: Ceramic tiles above the kitchen counter
- Utility: Ceramic tiles up to 7ft. height
- Entrance Door: Teak wood frame with paneled shutters
- Internal Doors: Hardwood frame with flush shutters
- Toilet Doors: Hardwood frame with flush door coated with waterproof paint.
Windows and Ventilators:
- Windows & ventilators: UPVC windows
- Interior walls & ceilings: Acrylic emulsion paint with roller finish
- Exterior walls: Cement based paint
- Kitchen / Utility: Washable emulsion paint
- Toilet walls & ceiling: Antifungal paint
- Provision for AC in living room & master bedroom
- Modular switches and socket ( Anchor / Clipsal or equivalent)
- TV & telephone points in living room and bedrooms
- Fire resistant electrical wires of Anchor / V-Guard make or equivalent in common areas
- Power supply provision – 4 KW for 2.5 BHK and 5 KW for 3.5 BHK
- DG back up power– 1 KW
Sanitary & Bathroom Fixtures:
- White colored floor / wall mounted sanitary ware in all toilets
- Kohler or equivalent brand fixtures for all toilets.
- Health faucet for all toilets
- Shower in all toilets
- Provision for geyser and exhaust fan
Green Building Features:
- Rainwater harvesting
- STP of suitable capacity
- lRecycled water for flushing & for landscape
- Solar lights.
Axis Capstone Aspira – Master Plan
Axis Capstone Aspira – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2.5 BHK||1503 Sqft||84.16 Lacs||5,00,000|
|2.5 BHK||1517 Sqft||84.95 Lacs||5,00,000|
|2.5 BHK||1538 Sqft||86.12 Lacs||5,00,000|
|2.5 BHK||1543 Sqft||86.40 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||1930 Sqft||108.08 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||2015 Sqft||112.84 Lacs||5,00,000|
Axis Capstone Aspira – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – J P Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore
- Distance from Railway Station – 15 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 45.8 Kms
- Distance from MG Road – 12.5 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 3.6 Kms(Kanakapura Road Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 4 Kms(NICE Road)
Axis Capstone Aspira – Unit Plan
Axis Capstone Aspira – Neighborhood
- Bangalore Scottish School
- Vaatsalya Nursery And Primary School
- Cleverland School
- Shorin Ryu Shorin Kan Karate do India
- Cambridge School
- BGS National Public School
- Sri Sai E – Techno School
- Capitol Educational Institutions
- Many more…
- T R Hospital
- Sri Nitya Shree Hospital
- Sri Sai maternity Clinic
- Dental Reflectiins
- Neighbourhood Hospital
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya
- J.P.Nagar Physiotherapy Clinic
- Fortis Hospital
- ENNAR DIAGNOSTICS & HEALTHCARE
- Many more…
- Digicom Systems Blr Private Limited
- Alten Calsoft Labs India Pvt Ltd.,
- McCreade Software
- Best of Breed Software Solutions
- Reach Technologies
- Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited
- Infonics Software Private Limited
- IINFOCOMM IT Services Pvt Ltd
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1 to kms
Axis Capstone Aspira – Surrounding Developments
Certain areas in Bangalore are synonymous with some aspects of real estate. When you hear of Bannerghatta Road, the first thing that pops to mind is the thick concentration of residential development here. Your next line of thought is the presence of several IT companies. And almost by default, you will have visions of the roads being filled choc-a-bloc with traffic.
Bannerghatta Road has a few main junctions that one can consider such as Dairy Circle and BTM Layout at Jayadeva Hospital. You also have major hotspots at Bilekahalli, Vijaya Bank Layout, Hulimavu Gate, leading all the way to Koppa Gate and the Jigani Industrial Area. With time and expansion in city limits, the road now touches the NICE peripheral ring road just beyond Gottigere. South Bangalore is clearly an attractive investment area. With many infrastructure projects and commercial establishments, this part of the city seems to have a lot going for it.
There is this huge appetite among investors for real estate and Bangalore scores high on the priority list. Asia’s fastest growing techno polis and the world’s fourth largest technology cluster, the city is home to over 650 MNCs and more than 75 Global Fortune 500 companies. Riding high on the IT boom and emerging businesses, Bangalore has developed as a prime international destination. As a result, all the major parts of the city are growing at a stupendous rate, especially south Bangalore, which is buzzing with construction activities across all residential, commercial and retail fronts.
Real estate in south Bangalore has emerged as the latest hotspot, riding high with various builders announcing projects in and around the area. It is looked upon as the newly found development hub of the city. With a new expressway from Silk Board Junction to Electronic City, the Tumkur Road, Metro to Kanakapura and the area flanked by the city’s popular Forum Mall on one side and Electronic City on the other, it is indeed turning out to be a real estate market hotspot.
Growth rate of 30 pc:
Bangalore is the most sought after real estate destination for commercial and industrial sectors. Moreover, Bangalore’s realty market is anticipated to grow at the rate of 30 per cent annually in the next ten years, adding to that, foreign investment worth $30 billion. Reason enough why a plethora of property developers are fighting for a share of this real estate market pie and are offering housing, primarily in the affordable and mid-segment market where an apartment can cost anywhere Rs 50 to 75 lakh. There are the occasional super luxury apartments and villas too with a price tag of Rs one crore and above.
Areas in south Bangalore which are witnessing the establishment of new projects are BTM Layout, JP Nagar and Bannerghatta Road, Sarjapur and Outer Ring Road and Koramangala. The Hosur-Adugodi stretch is seeing a spurt of retail outlets, which has also propelled builders to come up with more projects in south Bangalore.
Hospitals, malls drive growth:
Availability of the best hospitals and popular malls in the retail segment is a major reason for demand in this part of Bangalore. Moreover, the returns on investment of properties are better in South Bangalore as some of the locations are more sought after by the investors and end-users.
It is becoming better with further development of roads and better connectivity to North Bangalore through the Namma Metro. Demand for properties in South will continue to be robust. The city’s residential supply will be catered by well-planned residential pockets like Bannerghatta Road, Begur Main Road, Jigani and Anekal. The scope of development is huge, especially in areas like JP Nagar and Bannerghatta Road.
In the recent past it has been seen that NRI, who have made Bangalore their home, prefer to settle in south Bangalore due to the cosmopolitan crowd in this part of the city. South Bangalore’s future definitely seems to be vibrant, feel property developers from the city. With more projects coming up, malls and retail outlets mushrooming and the already developed infrastructure being a boon, especially when north Bangalore is yet to have a sound infrastructure system, this where Bangaloreans want to be.
‘GREATER CONNECTIVITY, MORE INFRASTRUCTURES’
The Bangalore South residential area includes Koramangala, Hosur Road, Bannerghatta Road, Sarjapur Road, Outer Ring Road, HSR Layout, Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Banashankari and Kanakapura Road. This zone represents locations which are the most preferred. The availability of land, strong infrastructure development and presence of the middle-income segment has contributed to the development of this zone. In anticipation of the Knowledge City and BMIC project, prominent developers have positioned their projects along the Bannerghatta Road. The elevated highway project between Silk Board intersection and Attibele will enhance the connectivity of Electronic City and surrounding locations on Hosur Road with the city.
Another important project that benefits this micro-market is the Bangalore Mysore Infrastructure Corridor (BMIC). This project increases the micro-market’s accessibility to the western zone of the city. The development of the first phase of the awaited Bangalore Development Authority-Peripheral Ring Road (BDA-PRR) will work in favour of the residential development in this micro-market.
Bangalore South has been witnessing relatively strong residential development. The capital values range from Rs 5,500-8,000/sq ft in prime locations like Koramangala and vary between Rs 3,000- 5,600/sq ft in residential locations like JP Nagar. This variation in rates can be attributed to differential development across locations in the south.
With the completion of the first phase of the BDA-PRR in 2012, the north-eastern parts of the city comprising locations from Tumkur Road to Hosur Road would connect Bellary Road, Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Sarjapur Road. The BMIC will enhance the residential potential of locations like Bidadi. It would provide better accessibility to the south western micro-markets in Bangalore.
Axis Capstone Aspira – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Axis Capstone Aspira – About Builder
At Axis Capstone, we create boutique living spaces that are a source of undiluted joy for our discerning customers. Each of our homes is thoughtfully crafted intelligently designed for optimal use of space. The use of exquisite materials and professional landscaping give our homes an inherent quality and outward aesthetic appeal. In addition to these, we make use of the most modern technology to give you homes that are futuristic. We promise to our discerning customers the homes that are aesthetically designed where they can spend quality time with their dear ones, enjoying life in all its beauty, serenity and glory.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.