Aswani Aaeesha is a four-acre gated community project with best-in-class amenities. The project provides high value at attractive price points.
In the heart of Bangalore’s IT hub, Aswani Aaeesha is located near the offices of Mahindra Satyam and TCS in Electronic City Phase–II. Other companies near the Aaeesha location are Infosys, Wipro, GE and Fidelity – these are just 2 km away. The location also provides easy access to urban city benefits such as malls, international schools and hospitals.
Aswani Aaeesha – Amenities
- Club House & Gym
- Children’s Play Area
- Swimming Pool
- Convenience Store
- Dedicated Parking
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
Aswani Aaeesha – Location Map
Aswani Aaeesha – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2BHK,3BHK
- Size –545 Sq. Ft. – 925 Sq. Ft.
- Possession : March,2017
Aswani Aaeesha – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 1,66,617 sft..
- No Of Floor –NA.
- Total Units – NA .
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Aswani Aaeesha – Project Specification
- RCC frame structure
- Outer walls of 6″ thick solid cement blocks, internal partition walls of 4″ thick solid cement blocks.
- Allunimium Sliding / Openable windows with MS grill painted with black enamel paint.
- 2.5” x 2.5”, MS grills- 8mm solid sections used and the specification of the glass-4mm clear modi / saint gobin or equivalent with the dimensions. – As per finishing at site
- Main door with Sal wood frame and OST shutter with standard fittings Internal doors with Sal wood frame and flush shutters with standard fittings.
- Dimensions of the doors, Door openings including frame – main door – 3’6” x 7’0” bedroom – 3’0”x7’0” toilet – 2’6”x7’0”
- Vitrified -2’x2’ in living, Dining and Kitchen, Ceramic – 16”x16” in Bed-Rooms, Toilets- 8” x 12” and Balcony – 12” x 12”, Kitchen above counter cladding – ceramic (Colour and shade as per Architects recommendations)
- Internal with emulsion from Asian paints or Berger. External with weatherproof paint from Asian or Berger or equivalent
- Ceramic fittings from Hindware / Cera or Equivalent CP fittings from Hindware, cera or Equivalent..
- 2′ wide 20mm thick sadarahalli granite counter top fixed with single bowled stainless steel sink.
- 18” x 18” Nirali brand or Equivalent
- switches of anchor / GM or equivalent.
- Anchor / Finolex or Equivalent brand of copper metal
Aswani Aaeesha – Master Plan
Aswani Aaeesha – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size(sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2BHK||545 – 775 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
|3BHK||925 Sqft||Contact us||Contact us|
Aswani Aaeesha – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Electronic City Phase II, Bengaluru
- Distance from MG Road – 21 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 39.8 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 54.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 18.9 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 43 Kms
Aswani Aaeesha – Floor Plan
Aswani Aaeesha – Neighbourhood
- ISBR Business School
- Institute of Finance and International Management
- Primus Public School
- Ramakrishna Super Speciality Hospital
- Sagar Hospitals
- Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital
- NU Hospital
- Corporation Hospital
- Victoria Hospital
- Mallya Hospital
Aswani Aaeesha – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Aswani Aaeesha – About Builder
The people behind Aswani Properties are first-generation entrepreneurs with a strong background in logistics and resource management. The core team has legacy exposure in real estate and project development backed by capability that ties in experience, expertise and high standards.
Our main focus is on affordable housing and what makes us different is our approach to the customer. An approach based on transparency, implicit trust and true value. Any project developed by Aswani Properties has the reassurance of a strong financial base, backed by the necessary expertise, resources and project management systems.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.