Assetz Marq where in one buys not only an Apartment but an Ambiance with all the unruffled elements of nature. Seemingly endless expanses of green estates on one side and a perennial Location with its localized flora and fauna, on the other.
It is a meticulously designed to allow maximum light and ventilation, at the same time ensuring breathtaking views for all types of apartments, with great emphasis on functionality. Equipped to meet varied requirements with 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK Flats, boasts of club class amenities and verdant landscape.
Asset Marq will be tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet will keep the residents close to the luxuries and comforts of the city in an uncompromising manner. There will be 14 blocks under the project, which will have a configuration of either G+ 13 or G+ 26 floors. The floor plates of the 2BHK and 3 BHK apartments offered through the project will vary from 1234 sq.ft. to 3110 sq.ft. In addition to residential apartments, Assetz Marq will also provide Duplex units and Penthouses.
Excellent connectivity to all major areas of the city will be provided to the residents at Marq as Whitefield is well-connected to major roads and highways like the Outer Ring Road,Channasandra Main Road and ITPL main road. The locality has a railway station too, which enhances the connectivity.
The locality is known for ITPL and its industries &offices of major national and international firms. Presumed educational institutions like the Ryan International and NarayanaE-Techno School and PU College; colossal shopping malls like the Forum and world-class healthcare facilities including Shri Satya Sai Super Speciality Hospital lie in proximity to Marq.
Higher employment trends in the IT companies with offices in Whitefield have led to the growth of demand for residential properties in the locality, which has in turn caused inflation in the real estate industry.
In addition to 2 BHK apartments (1234 sq.ft), Assetz Marq will also feature 3 BHK 2T (1457 sq.ft.) and 3 BHK 3T units (1604 sq.ft). The Duplex units will be built spaciously across an area of about2270 sq.ft. Apart from Duplexes, residents can also opt for Penthouses will be built over an area ranging between 2675 – 3110 sq.ft.
Indoor and outdoor facilities provided at Assetz Marq will ensure the residents a lifestyle defined by luxury and comfort. A wide array of amenities will be provided so as to provide the residents a happy, joyful, serene and luxurious living. Being a mixed development project, Marq will also feature commercial and retail spaces, which once occupied will add to the comfort of living. The project will also include a retail town centre that spreads across 5.5 lac sq.ft of land. In addition to the same, the residents will be provided with a retail store, gymnasium, restaurants, office space, banks, book stores and meditation studio. The roof-top swimming pool and a two-storeyed club house are two major highlights of the project.
Assetz Marq – Amenities
- Health Club
- Children’s Play Area
- Landscaped Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Party Hall
- Gymnasium / Steam & Sauna
- Indoor Games
- Club House
- Many more modern amenities
Assetz Marq Bangalore – Location Map
Assetz Marq – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK & 4 BHK.
- Size – 1234 Sq Ft to 3110 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2017
Assetz Marq – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 28 Acres.
- Total Units – 2500.
- No Of Block – 4 Per Neighbourhoods.
- No Of Neighbourhood – 4.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Assetz Marq – Project Specification
- Structure:RCC framed structure with concrete wall partitions using pre-engineered aluminum formwork with assured workmanship delivering enhanced quality as compared to conventional buildings. The RMC used is of M20 and above grade for all structural elements. The height of each floor shall be 2.95 meters from slab to slab.
- Internal walls:Reinforced Concrete walls
- External Walls: Reinforced Concrete walls
Flooring & Dado:
- Common Area
- Double height entrance lobby at ground floor: Flooring & feature wall in a combination of designer tiles & natural stone. The external walls is double height glazed overlooking the landscaped courts. The ceiling is designer false ceiling.
- Upper floor lobbies: Vitrified tile flooring
- Basements: IPS screened flooring to the required slope with demarcation of car parks in reflective paint
- Fire Staircases: 2 Fire staircases for tall towers and one fire staircase for lower towers as per fire norms. Treads and risers in Kota Stone flooring with edge polishing
- Inside Apartments:
- Living, dining & kitchen: Good quality vitrified tiles of size 600x600mm
- Master bedroom flooring: Good quality vitrified tiles of size 600x600mm
- Other Bedroom Flooring: Good quality Vitrified tiles of size 600x600mm
- Balconies & utility flooring: Antiskid ceramic tiles of Size 300x300mm
- Bathroom flooring: Antiskid Ceramic tiles of Size 300x300mm
- Bathroom Dado: Ceramic tiles of 300×300 dado for the wall upto proposed false ceiling height
- Kitchen Dado: Ceramic tile dado of 600mm height starting from a height of 850mm from finished floor level
- Plumbing points: Water inlet & outlet provisions for kitchen sink
- Electrical points: Provision of points for refrigerator -16 amp, hob – 5 amp , chimney – 5 amp with 2 additional points of 16 amp for mixer grinder/oven/rice cooker etc.
- Gas connection: Reticulated gas piping system with metering provision
- Kitchen Counter Top: Black Granite top supported on MS Angles with Stainless Steel Single Bowl Sink
- Plumbing points: Water inlet & outlet provisions for washing machine, double bowl sink & water purifier
- Electrical points: Provision of points for washing machine (16 Amp) and water purifier (5 Amp)
- Balcony: MS Railings with enamel paint finish
- Fire staircases: MS railings with enamel paint finish
Sanitary & Plumbing:
- Water closets: Porcelain wall mounted EWC of Parryware/Hindware or equivalent make with provision of flush valve will be provided in all bathrooms
- Health faucets: Health faucets shall be provided in all bathrooms
- Wash basins: Master bedroom toilet – One Porcelain Counter top round wash basin of Parryware/ Hindware or equivalent make with black granite counter, One porcelain wall hung wash basin of Parryware/Hindware or equivalent make in all other bathrooms
- Chromium Platted (CP) fittings: Hot and cold wall mixers with overhead showerhead in all bathrooms
- Plumbing: All water supply lines shall be in CPVC pipes and sewage/drainage lines shall be in UPVC pipes.
- Geysers: Provisions for fixing one geyser in all toilets
- Exhaust fans: Provisions for fixing one exhaust fan in all toilets
- Power: Depending upon the size of the apartment, each apartment will be provided with 3KW to 7KW EB load with metering facility as per BESCOM norms
- Charging points for electric vehicles: Designated parking bays with charging points for electric vehicles in the basements metered to usage
- Provisions: One TV Point & Telephone point in living room & master bedrooms.
- One data point in living room
- Split A/C power points (16 Amp) are provided in all bedrooms of 3BHK,Penthouse and Duplex units.
- For 2BHK, Split A/C power points (16 Amp) are provided in Master bedroom
- Intercom:Intercom facility from security guard room to each apartment
- Backup Power:Suitable power back up for common areas, lifts & external lighting
- 50% power back up of the EB load provided for each apartment
- Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB): Required MCB’s will be provided at the main distribution box within the apartment
- Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB): One ELCB will be provided with each apartment
Doors & Windows:
- Main entrance door: Engineered door both sides polished & fitted with good quality hardware of SS finish
- All bedroom doors: Engineered doors finished with paint finish, fitted with good quality hardware of SS finish
- Balconies & utilities: Fully glazed aluminum powder coated sliding doors with mosquito mesh
- Partially glazed aluminum powder coated door for utility
- Toilet doors: PVI coated flush doors
- Windows: Glazed aluminum powder coated sliding windows
- Ventilators: Aluminum louvered ventilator with translucent glass strips
- Exterior finish: Exterior emulsion paint with texture finish
- Internal ceiling: One coat of primer with two coats of Oil bound distemper
- Internal walls: One coat of primer & putty with two coats of emulsion paint
- Common areas & lobbies: One coat of primer with two coats of oil bound distemper paint finish for all lift lobby, staircase & corridor area
- Toilets: Gridded false ceiling
- Ground floor entrance: Designer false ceiling
- Tall tower: Fire fighting system with sprinklers & smoke detectors in apartments
- Helipad: Tall tower with a helipad as per Fire norms on terrace level
- Low rise towers: Fire fighting system with sprinklers in apartments
- Fire extinguishers: Fire extinguisher as per fire norms provided in all kitchens and common area lobbies
- Community level security: Main gate security at the master plan level upon completion of entire residential development
- Neighbourhood level security: Perimeter security in each neighbourhood
- Security at every double height lobby level for each block
- Water treatment plant: Dedicated water treatment plant plant for each neighbourhood as per PCB norms
- Sewage treatment: Dedicated Sewage treatment Plant (STP) for each neighbourhood
- Treated waste water (as per PCB norms) for flushing & landscaping
- Waste convertor: Dedicated organic waste convertor for each neighbourhood. Organic manure to neighbourhood parks
Fibre to the Home(FTTH):
- Fibre To The Home: FTTH infrastructure in the entire master plan and fiber to home cabling to all apartments for efficient networking of data, voice & video circuits
- Provision in the infrastructure for security and access control, Building management system, Information, transactions, entertainment, education & extended services
- Rain Water Harvesting: Water retention and detention strategies at the master plan level aiming at Zero discharge
- Separate collection and storage of rain water from all terraces and treated for utilisation
- Deep & shallow water recharge pits at every 20m interval along surface drains to recharge the underground water table/ acquifer
- Elevators: Two lifts of suitable capacity for each core (one passenger + one service lift) shall be provided with automatic doors and good finishes inside the cars
Facilities & Amenities:
- Club house: Entire community has 4 club houses dedicated club house for each neighborhood
- Each club house contains spacious entry reception lobby, double height party hall and multipurpose sports facilities
- Fully equipped Gym overlooking the swimming pool at terrace level
- Swimming Pool: Swimming pool with a separate paddle pool for kids along with separate change rooms for men & women
- Roof top break out space with landscape planter boxes around the swimming pool
- Double height Badminton court / community space: A double height badminton hall fully glazed on its external face overlooking into central landscaped courtyard. During community gatherings, this will double up as a party zone flanked by BBQ facilities and party lawn
- Double height entry lobby for each tower: Well designed double height lobby with glazing to create a see through for viewing the landscaping around
- Shared semi-private undercroft zones: Double height Undercroft landscaped shared areas with well designed waiting lounges, reading corners in each block surrounded with double height landscape zones
- Sports arena: Centralised sports arena with play facilities for tennis and basket ball, outdoor gym
- Linear park: Linear park with lush green, high dense tree planting for camping / picnicking
- Walkway promenade: A 6mt walkway promenade along the north south spine facilitating pedestrian movement from the retail town centre / school to the neighbourhoods
- Jogging track: 2.5 km jogging track skirting around the entire development encompassing all the neighbourhoods
- Landscaped courtyards: Landscaped courtyards centrally located in each neighbourhoods fully equipped with leisure and entertainment facilities – BBQ facilities, kids outdoor sports, outdoor gym etc.
- Dense perimeter landscaping: A 6mt dedicated zone for perimeter landscaping for deeprooted tree planting to act as a green buffer from adjoining neighbourhoods. Basement expansion is avoided to facilitate large trees to grow
Assetz Marq – Master Plan
Assetz Marq – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1234 Sqft||62.92 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK + 2T||1457 Sqft||74.29 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK + 3T||1604 Sqft||81.79 Lacs||Contact us|
|3 BHK(Duplex)||2331 Sqft||118.86 Lacs||Contact us|
Assetz Marq – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Located On Whitefield Main Road, 100 meters from Saibaba Ashram, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 21.5 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 34 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 42.9 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 15 Kms(Baiyappanahalli)
- Nearest Ring Road – 15 Kms(KR Puram/Outer Ring Rd)
Assetz Marq – Floor Plan
Assetz Marq – Neighborhood
- VIBGYOR HIGH – 130 mts
- Government School – 1.5 kms
- Jodi Huskur School – 1.5 kms
- Delhi Public School – 4.5 kms
- Lake Montfort School – 4.4 kms
- New Baldwin International School – 4 kms
- Many more…
- MISSION HOSPITAL – 5 kms
- Narayana MultiSpeciality Hospital – 7 kms
- Vydehi Hospital – 9 kms
- Sathya Sai Baba General Hospital – 9 kms
- Koshy’s Hospital – 10 kms
- Many more…
- SAP Labs India Private Limited – 9 kms
- SRA India – 9 kms
- Wissen Infotech – 10 kms
- Qwest Telecom Software Services P L – 7 kms
- Symphony Teleca – 7.5 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 3 kms
Assetz Marq – Surrounding Development
Efficient connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure have led to this belt turning self-sufficient. Whitefield features high on occupiers’ lists With commercial development on a continuing upswing, a good range of home options, and well-developed social infrastructure.
From being a location classified under Bangalore Rural to becoming the centre of IT and a vibrant residential market, Whitefield has emerged as a coveted premium destination. Its strategic location, variety of residential options, and mature social and civic infrastructure, has led to increasing demand for homes.
Demand for IT space:
Bangalore’s growth story is synonymous with the emergence of the IT hub in Whitefield in the late 1990s. The initial impetus was provided with the formation of the Export Promotion Industrial Park (EPIP). Further, development of the International Technology Park, Bangalore (ITPB) catalyzed IT development in this micro-market. Connectivity was one of the key factors that led to Whitefield developing as an IT hub. Good civic infrastructure provided a link to important commercial centers as well as to upcoming areas in the vicinity. Several of these areas have now developed into micro-markets in their own right, with Whitefield emerging as the nodal hub.
The ITPB set up in Whitefield in 1998 was the first office space of Grade A quality in the sub-market. Thereafter, a number of good quality office buildings became operational, especially from 2005 onwards. Due to availability of ample good quality office space at relatively lower rentals, companies preferred to set up base in this location. As a result, the social infrastructure also developed simultaneously and the residential segment took off from 2005 onwards and gathered even more pace since 2009.
Whitefield with approximately 30 percent (29 million sqft) of the city’s non-captive operational office space features high on occupiers’ charts. Under-construction non-captive office space is around 1.67 million sqft while captive office space is around 4.10 million sqft. Planned non-captive office space is around 20.63 million sqft while captive space is around 3.60 million sqft.
Continued demand for office space in Whitefield and substantial under-construction office stock indicates that there will be more companies setting up offices in this belt. In the wake of this, the residential demand will also be augmented by the employees of these firms who will prefer residing in the vicinity, considering the presence of a well-developed social and road infrastructure.
Connectivity driving growth:
Connectivity has played a significant role in the development of this region. Each of the areas in and around Whitefield is served well by road infrastructure which has helped them gain prominence over time.
The Outer Ring Road (ORR) and ITPB Main Road serve Mahadevapura and Doddanekundi. Old Airport-Varthur Road and Whitefield Main Road serve Varthur. The ORR and Old Airport Varthur Road serve Marathahalli. Whitefield Road serves Brookefields and Kundanahalli Gate. Whitefield Main Road serves Kadugodi. ITPL Main Road and Whitefield Road serve Hoodi. All these locations are within 5-6 km radius of the IT/ITeS hub in Whitefield which has acted as a catalyst to their development. The Hoskote belt has also witnessed rapid development as a result of proximity to Whitefield through the upgraded Old Madras Road. Mahadevapura has several prominent real estate projects such as the one million sqft plus retail project which caters to the shopping, leisure and entertainment needs of the residents of Mahadevapura as well as Whitefield.
The upcoming Metro has further increased demand for these areas, especially for residential projects near the Metro stations. The Metro Phase II will have 10 stations in this belt Mahadevapura, Doddanekundi Industrial Area, Vishveshwaraiya Industrial Area, Kundalahalli, Vydhehi Hospital, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences Hospi tal, ITPB, Kadugodi Industrial Area, Ujwala Vidyalaya and Whitefield.
The planned Phase I of the Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) will connect Whitefield to Yelahanka and Sarjapur, further enhancing the connectivity to rest of the city. All these factors have led to the Whitefield belt being a preferred residential and commercial hub.
Key locations in this belt are Whitefield, Brookefields, Mahadevapura, ORR (KR Puram to Marathahalli stretch.) and Varthur Road. Whitefield micro-market includes the EPIP Zone and areas enclosed between K R Puram Junction along the ORR to Hope Farm Junction via Hoodi Cirlce; from Hope Farm Junction to Varthur Lake Junction covering Whitefield Road; Varthur Lake Junction to Marathahalli Junction via Kundanahalli Junction, and Kundanahalli Junction to Hoodi Circle covering ITPB Main Road and Whitefield Road leading to Kadugodi. Popular residential neighbourhoods in this region include Mahadevapura, around Kadugodi, Varthur Road and Brookefields, owing to the presence of large self-sustained apartment complexes.
There are several factors that have led to the emergence of Whitefield as a self-sufficient neighborhood. These factors include the presence of a strong talent pool, availability of land parcels, constructed commercial spaces, signal-free ORR facilitating easy connectivity and mature social infrastructure. “Adjoining neighbourhoods such as Old Madras Road, Varthur Road and Whitefield Road are witnessing increased developer interest to accommodate the substantially large working population of Whitefield, the Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the international airport belt.“ Varthur gained prominence when the residential property demand in Whitefield led developers to look for land in the neighbourhood at relatively lower rates.
Efficient connectivity with the commercial hubs in Whitefield has pushed the development of residential property markets in the east and south.
Assetz Marq – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Assetz Marq – About Builder
Assetz Property Group is a multi-faceted real estate development and services group committed to the development of high quality projects in India. Through its various strategic ventures, the Group is involved in:developing its own projects across esidential, commercial & mixed-use asset classes and acting as a full-service development services provider for complex, investment grade projects.Today Assetz is managing the development of a number of the most promising projects in the South Asia region across a variety of sectors.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.