Offering a lifestyle closer to world-class facilities, Assetz East Point is one of the latest ventures of Assetz Group set up on Outer Ring Road, amidst the vibrant IT hub in East Bangalore.
The project offers iconic residential apartments that provide a panoramic view of the city and spectacular views of the surrounding exuberant landscaped gardens. Flawless craftsmanship is displayed by the exquisitely designed interiors that feature hi-end specifications.
Promotion of new age living via contemporary designs and amenities is made by Assetz East Point. All the spaces- living and community- are equally planned in a large and spacious manner. Well-lit and generously ventilated, the apartments are a home to the rising sun, providing a bright and healthy living.
Assetz East Point is set up in the heart of the IT Corridor of East Bangalore. This offers walk-to-work possibilities for employees of nearby IT Parks. The area is well-connected to the major localities of Bangalore via road, adding to the advantages of investing in it.
A lifetime of consummate extravagance is offered to the residents at East Point, with the community of premium apartments that are thoughtfully designed to cater to the speckled requirements of the modern home-buyers.
Book your apartment at Assetz East Point Bangalore today and witness life unfolding to a luxurious and classy lifestyle.
Assetz East Point – Amenities
Fitness & Sport:
- Horizon Pool
- Jogging Track
- Cricket Pitch
- Tennis Court
- Squash Court
- Badminton Court
- Basketball Practice Court
- Billiards, Snooker, Carrom Hall
- Yoga Room
Recreation & Child Care:
- Sky Garden in Tower A
- Reading Room
- Mini Theatre
- Multipurpose Open Terrace
- Event Hall
- Party Lawn
- Kids Pool & Play Area
- The Senior’s Plaza
Assetz East Point – Location Map
Assetz East Point is surrounded by a number of reputed educational institutions, world-class healthcare centres, gourmet restaurants, leisure hubs and cultural attractions. It proves to provide the most ideal home for IT / ITeS professionals, who work in the nearby Techparks nearby.
Some of the key distances from Assetz East Point are mentioned below:
- Kirloskar Hospital – 2.7km
- Apollo Clinic – 2.9km
- Marriott Hotel – 2km
- New Horizon Engineering College – 1.7km
- Gear Innovative International School – 100mtr
- New Horizon Gurukul – 1.5km
- Vrindavan TechVillage – 1km
- Cisco – 1.2km
- Intel – 1.5km
- Wipro – 3km
- Central Mall – 3.1km
- Total Mall – 4.8km
Assetz East Point – Price List, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6390 Rs.
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1300 sq ft – 2170 sq ft
- Possession : October 2015
Assetz East Point – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 7 Acres.
- Total Units – 400.
- Total Open Space – This project will have the 80% open space in the 11th floor and host the club house
Assetz East Point – Project Specification
Living & Dining Spaces:
- Balconies offering bird’s-eye view of the IT corridor or the central landscape zone.
- Large glazed sliding doors and windows.
- Polished vitrified tiles with a smooth finish, to lend an enhanced feeling of space.
- Easy access to living and dining spaces from the open kitchen.
- Atrium with double height glazing in dining area with a connecting open private garden in duplexes.
- Entrance foyer designed to ensure privacy of living and dining areas.
- Wooden flooring in the master bedroom.
- Vitrified flooring in the kids room and guest room.
- Attached balconies for 3 Bed homes and higher configurations.
- TV and telephone points in the master bedroom.
Kitchen & Utility Spaces:
- Contemporarily designed open kitchen with access to dining area.
- Well-laid platform with granite top stainless steel sink with drain board.
- Adequate points for electrical appliances.
- Provision for washing machine and drying area for clothes.
- Provision for water purifier and exhaust fan.
- Piped gas connection for each kitchen from a centralized gas bank.
Assetz East Point – Master Plan
Assetz East Point – Unit Type & Sq.ft Size
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2.5 BHK||1350 Sqft||86.27 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||1730 Sqft||110.55 Lacs||5,00,000|
|3 BHK||2180 Sqft||139.30 Lacs||5,00,000|
Assetz East Point – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 9 Kms
- Distance from Vrindhavan Tech Park – 0.5 km
- Distance from Silk Board – 7 km
- Nearest Metro station – 17 Kms (Metro Ford)
- Nearest Sarjapur – ORR Junction – 3.5 km
Assetz East Point – Unit Plan
Assetz East Point – Neighborhood
- Gear Innovative International School – 240 mts
- New Horizon College of Engineering – 1.6 kms
- Gara School of Graduate Study – 350 mts
- India International School – 2.5 kms
- BRS Global Centre For Excellence – 2.7 kms
- Many more…
- Sakra World Hospital – 2 kms
- VIMS Speciality Hospitals – 3.2 kms
- Manipal Hospital – 6.6 kms
- Sankara Eye Hospital – 5 kms
- Vydehi Hospital – 7.5 kms
- Many more…
- Novotel Bengaluru Techpark – 1.7 kms
- Prestige Tech Park – 2.6 kms
- Sigma Soft Tech Park – 2.1 kms
- Bagmane Tech Park – 15 kms
- SAP Labs India Private Limited – 12 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Assetz East Point – Surrounding Development
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc.
It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. “Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.“
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
Assetz East Point – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Marathahalli – Sarjapur road is the fastest developing area in Bangalore. This road has the maximum number of software companies in Bangalore and has many It parts across the road. is one of the fastest developing localities with ready access to good transportation, shopping facilities, offices etc.
- It is walkable distance to the major companies like Intel, Accenture, Cisco, Capgemini, AOL, etc.
- Compare to other projects in that area which is costing more than 4000 sqft., Assetz East Point prices looks more attractive.
Assetz East Point – About Builder
Assetz Property Group is a multi-faceted real estate development and services group committed to the development of high quality projects in India. Through its various strategic ventures, the Group is involved in:developing its own projects across esidential, commercial & mixed-use asset classes and acting as a full-service development services provider for complex, investment grade projects.Today Assetz is managing the development of a number of the most promising projects in the South Asia region across a variety of sectors.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.