27 Park Avenue is one of the popular residential developments in HSR Layout, Bangalore. It is among the ongoing projects of Assetz Homes. With 19 superbly appointed condominiums located in the heart of HSR Layout, 27 Park Avenue offers ultra-modern living right next door to a 5 acre park. The concept of living a luxurious life in the lap of nature comes further to life with the concepts of tree courts in each condominium and large open spaces for social and family interaction. An exclusive community, with just 2 apartments to a floor, 27 Park Avenue enables a life of extraordinary luxury.
An exclusive condominium project, rich in design, features, quality & amenities. Just the right living space to step in & elevate your lifestyle.
- Ensconced in an exclusive gated complex with the highest standards of security
- Rooftop community area with sky-level swimming pool and soiree area
- Private elevator lobby for each apartment with two levels of security
- Open on three sides with wide vistas of a neighboring 5 acre park, land and sky
- Only two apartments to a floor
- Easily accessible premier location
- Electronic surveillance systems for each apartment for enhanced security
- High impact double height entrance lobby
- Top of line specifications for all fittings and finishes
- Unmatched internal spaces with 1300 sq.ft.+ dedicated just for a large open-plan living room
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Amenities
- Multipurpose Hall: Multipurpose hall for parties / functions with air-condition system.
- Swimming Pool: A 4′ deep swimming pool with a separate paddle pool for kids.
- Gym: Gym with equipment.
- Steam and Sauna: Separate steam and sauna rooms for Ladies and gents.
- Games Area: Games room with board games equipment.
- Games: Squash Court shall be provided in Basement area finished with sports hardwood flooring supported by shock pads.
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Location Map
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 10,500 Rs. Booking amount – Contact Us
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 4 BHK
- Size – 5915 Sq Ft
- Possession :Ready to Move in
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA
- Total Units – 19.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Project Specification
- Structure: RCC frame structure with masonry partitions. The height of each floor shall be 10’9” from slab to slab. All Concrete shall be minimum M15 using RMC only and formed using film-faced shuttering grade plywood.
- Internal Masonry: Good quality solid blocks provided with sand face plaster and putty, coroners protected with imported corner beads
- External Masonry: Good quality solid blocks provided with sand face plaster, north and south feature walls finished with aluminium groves at regular intervals.
- Paint: All internal paint shall be in Acrylic Emulsion and External Paint shall be provided with texture finish. Snowcem cement based paint shall be used in basement etc. Any steel railing etc shall be provided in a zinc- chromite primer and synthetic enamel paint.
- Fire escape staircase: RCC stairs encased in Granite (from ground to first floor) and kota stone ( all other floors)
FLOORING AND DADO:
- Living & Dining: Bottichino -Italian marble laid with paper joints and finished with polish.
- Family space: Imported White Oak-Engineered wood.
- Kitchen & Utility: 600mm X 600mmVitrified tiles.
- Wood Deck: Imported Ipe hardwood finished with oil.
- Master Bedroom: Imported White Oak-Engineered wood.
- Master Bathroom: Black Granite flooring / Feature wall and counter finished with Grey William marble / Other walls finished with imported designer tiles.
- Children’s Bedroom: Imported White Oak-Engineered wood.
- Children’s Bathroom: Imported designer tiles on the floor and walls with Granite Counter.
- Guest Bedroom: Imported White Oak-Engineered wood.
- Guest Bathroom: Imported designer tiles on the floor and walls with Granite Counter.
- Powder Room: Feature wall & Counter top finished with Grey William marble other walls with imported designer tiles flooring with Bottichino.
- Maid’s Room: 300mm X 300mm Kajaria Ceramic tiles.
- Maid’s Bathroom: 300mm X 300mm Kajaria Ceramic tiles on floor and dado.
SANITARY & PLUMBING:
- Water Closets: Western style, porcelain EWC of Kohler make in all bathrooms and servant room with CERA make.
- Flushing: Water saving dual flush concealed cistern with wall plate of Kohler make.
- Health Faucets: Health faucets of Kohler make in all bathrooms and servant room with ESS make.
- Wash Basins: Porcelain wash basins of Kohler make in all bathrooms, servant room with CERA make.
- Kitchen sink: Single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board of Franke make.
- Utility Sink: Double bowl stainless steel sink with drain board of Franke make.
- Bathtubs: Bathtub with Jacuzzi of Kohler make- one in each Master bath.
- Shower Cubicles: Shower cubicle provided in master bath. All other bathrooms shall be provided with shower glass curtain expect for maid and powder room.
- Overhead Showers: A Rain shower of Kohler make in the Master bath. Overhead showers of Kohler make in all other bathrooms except for Powder room & Servant room.
- Hand Showers: Hand showers of Kohler make in Master bath & Children’s bath.
- Faucets: All faucets shall be in CP fittings of Kohler make. Hot water provision will be made for shower and wash basin in each bathroom and for the kitchen and utility sink.
- Bathroom Accessories: Towel rings, towel racks , soap dish , toilet paper holders – all of Kohler make. For servant toilet accessories of Ess make.
- Plumbing: All water supply lines & drainage lines will be in CPVC pipes. The sewage lines will be in PVC.
- Wiring: All wiring shall be of KEI or equivalent make, concealed in 19mm dia, 2mm thick FRLS conduit pipes. The wiring for the 15 amp points shall be in 4 sqmm copper wire of 660/440 volts rating adequate for equipment of capacity upto 3.0 KW. The wiring for 5 amp points shall be of 2.5sqmm rating adequate for wet grinders / mixers / shavers / refrigerators / washing machines and other equipment of capacity upto 1100 W.
- Earthing: 1.0 & 1.5sqmm Copper wire shall be used for earthing using the loop system. One Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker and MCB shall be provided in each apartment. A lightening arrester and earth pits shall be provided with separate earth point for the elevators.
- Switches: All switches are Schneider make, home automation switches are Eloka.
- Light Fixture: In each apartment light fixtures are occupiers scope and the common area lighting will be provided.
DOORS & WINDOWS:
- Frames: 125 X 65mm of Main door frame shall be in teak wood and other doors shall have beech wood frames of size 100 X 45mm.
- Door Shutters: 40mm thick double shutter in block board finished with teak veneer with groves on both sides for main door and other doors of 32mm thick finished with beech wood veneer on both sides. Toilet doors of 32mm thick finished with laminate /paint finish on both sides.
- Architrave: Main door – Teak wood front full mould (45x15mm) Architrave finished in PU lacquer. Other doors – Teak wood front full mould (45x15mm) Architrave finished in PU lacquer.
- Finish: The internal door shutters and frames will be PU finish.
- Hardware: All hardware shall be in stainless steel brush finished. All doors will be provided with door bolts tubular / cylindrical lock. Main door is provided with Digital door lock as a part of Home automation system.
- Door Stopper: Magnetic / concealed door stoppers will be provided for the Main door and bedroom doors.
- Windows: All windows are Fenesta make of UPVC with 6mm toughened glass.
- Hob: A 4-burner cooking hob with electrical ignition shall be provided in the kitchen.
- Chimney: A 90cm electric chimney shall be provided in kitchen.
- Hot Plate: An electrical hot plate shall be provided at breakfast counter.
- Geysers: Provision only for 25 litre geysers – 7 nos. in the bathrooms and in the utility area and Maid bath room. The Kitchen shall share the geyser provided in the utility.
- Main system & Terminal: Eloka home-automation system shall be provided with centralised control panel in the utility area. Provision of controlling automated functions through control equipment like touch phone, I pad and the android phone (control equipment cost in occupier’s scope).
- Occupancy Sensors: One light in each bathroom shall be controlled by occupancy sensors except servant toilet.
- Main Door Lock: A high quality bio-metric sensor based door lock shall be provided with unlock facility through Video door phone. Provision made for unlock through iPAD/iPhone and android phone.
- Door Camera: A colour camera located at the main reception with call button & two way talk back system facility shall be provided at the main entrance lobby.
- Curtain control: Provision for Curtain motors at living, dining and at master bed room.
- Magnetic Sensors: Magnetic Sensors at main door and the utility service entry door to detect intrusions.
- Gas Leak Detector: Gas leak Detector shall be provided in kitchen.
- Mood Lighting: All rooms will be provided with mood lighting provision (light fixtures in occupier’s scope). Zone scenario modular switches of Eloka make are provided in Living, dining and family spaces.
CABINETRY & FURNITURE:
- Wet Kitchen: Imported modular kitchen having floor & wall mounted cabinets complete with cutlery tray, Hood and Hob.
- Dry Kitchen: Imported modular floor mounted unit complete with induction hob.
- Utility: Modular cabinet with Double bowl sink.
- Master Bedroom: Imported modular wardrobe.
- Master Bathroom: Mirror with ply backing and edge trim along with vanity counter below.
- Childrens’ Bedroom/s: Imported modular wardrobe.
- Guest Bedroom: Imported modular wardrobe.
- Bathrooms: Mirror with ply backing and edge trim along with vanity counter below.
- Air-conditioning: Centralised VRV Air-conditioning system shall be provided with blower units in all the Bedrooms, Family space and Living / Dining area of each apartment. Integrated with home automation system
- Bathrooms: Exhaust fan shall be provided in all the 5 bathrooms
- Basement Ventilation System: Mechanical ventilation system with jet vend fan shall be provide to work on the normal and the fire mode
UTILITIES & SERVICES:
- Power: EB Power of 15 KW per apartment shall be provided
- Back-up Power: 100% Back-up power shall be provided to the entire unit. 100% back up to the common area lighting, pumps and motors etc.
- Water: A water treatment plant shall be provided for supply of portable water to the units
- Rainwater Harvesting: Percolation pits shall be provided for rainwater harvesting
- Elevators: 2 nos. 10 passenger elevators and 1 no. 15 passenger elevator (to be used as freight elevator) shall be provided with automatic doors. Passenger lift will be finishes with SS finish and Freight elevator will be finished with powder coat inside the cabins. Elevators shall be provided with multi-beam sensors for door operation and down collective system
DOUBLE HEIGHT ENTRANCE LOBBY:
- Lobby: Double height entrance lobby finished with granite flooring.
- Water Body: Cascading water feature with lighting shall be provided.
- Landscape Podium: Lush green Landscaped podium with seating and walkways overlooking neighbourhood community park.
LANDSCAPING IN COMMON AREAS:
- Soil: Good quality red soil and sand mixture with manure shall serve as the base layer for landscaping.
- Irrigation: Sprinklers and a drip irrigation system shall be provided for landscaped areas at podium level.
- Soft Landscaping: Grass, shrubs and bamboo etc. shall be provided and all garden areas shall be completely landscaped.
- DOUBLE HEIGHT TREE COURT & LANDSCAPING IN APARTMENT:
- Tree Court & Planter Box: Every Apartment shall be provided with Double height tree Court finished with Hard wood flooring, tree planting and planter box with planting.
- Irrigation: Drip irrigation system shall be provided.
- Balcony: Every bedroom shall be provided with a Balcony finished with hard wood and Planter Box with plants.
- Handrail: Toughened glass finished with Stainless steel handrail.
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Master Plan
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|4 BHK||5915 Sqft||621.07 Lacs||Contact us|
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – HSR Layout, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 10.9 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 15.8 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 52.5 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 10.3 Kms(Indira Nagar Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 1 Kms(Bellandur ORR)
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Floor Plan
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Surrounding Developments
Bangalore is blessed with few locations that are tranquil and unspoilt with fresh air, greenery, beautiful natural surroundings, fast-lane connectivity to work places, reputed educational institutions, and medical facilities. One such locale is Sarjapur.
Real estate development in the Sarjapur Road micro-market began with the setting up of a prominent IT major’s campus there. The development of the Sarjapur micro-market happened on account of its proximity to the IT clusters around the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Whitefield and Electronics City. Proposed Satellite Town Ring Roads (STRR) and Intermediate Ring Roads (IRR) will connect Sarjapur to all major parts of Bangalore and International Airport. Whitefield, Electronic City, ORR, IT SEZ Parks, Hosur, Attibelle and SIPCOT industrial areas are all close to Sarjapur.
Infosys is planning their IT Campus and Wipro is working on developing a University in Sarjapur. Education institutions such as TISB, Indus, Prakriya, Gear, Delhi Public, Greenwood High are some of the schools in the vicinity. Hospitals such as Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh, Sathya Sai and Vydehi are close to Sarjapur.
The majority of entry and middle level employees working in IT/ITeS companies on ORR prefer staying on Sarjapur Road and surrounding locations due to availability of housing at relatively lower rentals when compared to other areas, and also due to proximity to the workplace. As a result, Sarjapur Road has emerged as a prime destination for such individuals. Factors contributing to development Factors that have worked in favor of its emergence as a micro-market are availability of land for commercial development, presence of a sizeable IT/ITeS population in the sub-market, presence of an IT major’s campus and another’s proposed campus on Sarjapur Road and well-established social infrastructure including schools, hospitals etc. It offers easy access to the ORR, with just 10-15 minutes’ travel time to get there, and to Whitefield and Electronics City at 30 minutes.
For valid reasons, Sarjapur is fast becoming a sought after residential destination. Residential developments are in early stage and therefore offer a unique opportunity for buyers at this point in time.
Commercial market overview:
The office sector in this sub-market is at a nascent stage of development. There are some notable office developments in this sub-market. The category of commercial buildings coming up here is primarily IT projects, with IT/ITeS companies showing preference to take up space here. The Sarjapur Road micro-market is witnessing improvement in demand for office space, mainly for buildings with large floor plates, due to the lack of options on the ORR. This is likely to create upward pressure on rental values on Sarjapur Road. ORR will remain the most attractive micro-market for the next 3-5 years owing to availability of Grade A office spaces, land for expansion and support infrastructure. Strong demand for office space in ORR and Sarjapur Road is expected to push the rental values up in these micro-markets.
Residential market overview:
Upcoming residential localities in this belt are Haralur Road, Kasavanahalli, Somapura and B Hosahalli. Proximity to the IT hubs on ORR, Electronics City and Whitefield, relatively affordable prices, which attracts young IT professionals, good availability of land parcels for development, upcoming commercial and retail developments, and well-established social infrastructure. The presence of a large IT campus has strengthened investor sentiment on this location. This micro-market has huge potential as it is close to the IT hubs of the city. With significant office space supply in the pipeline and rise in affluent employee base in this part of the city, the demand for housing is likely to sustain. A good portion of the demand is expected to drive sales in the mid-segment housing category in this sub-market in the near term. High-end projects are likely to do well in the medium to long terms.
Upcoming residential neighborhoods in this region Yemalur, Bellandur, HSR Layout, Sarjapur Road and Haralur Road are steadily gaining traction owing to their proximity to the ORR. Today, the ORR (Sarjapur-Marathahalli-Hebbal belt) is the most promising organized retail destination with immense potential for development since this is the largest IT/ITeS corridor, with substantial commercial and residential growth, good connectivity, proximity to catch meant areas, limited retail options presently and requirement for retail support.
Presently, there is only one mall on Sarjapur Road. The traditional retail market has been the preferred destination for almost all types of retail activity. This is mainly due to the lack of organized retail space like shopping malls and hypermarkets. Mainly hypermarkets, food chains and apparel stores are entering this market. Ongoing residential developments, increasing population and catchments are working in favour of retail growth here.
The Sarjapur Road micro-market is likely to witness improved demand for retail space over the next few years because of its large population base. This micro-market continues to hold immense potential for retail development as the existing developments are inadequate to meet the increasing demand.
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Assetz 27 Park Avenue – About Builder
Assetz Property Group is a multi-faceted real estate development and services group committed to the development of high quality projects in India. Through its various strategic ventures, the Group is involved in:developing its own projects across esidential, commercial & mixed-use asset classes and acting as a full-service development services provider for complex, investment grade projects.Today Assetz is managing the development of a number of the most promising projects in the South Asia region across a variety of sectors.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.