Arge Helios is an exquisite residential tower, located in Hennur Main Road, Bangalore. Spread over 2 acres, Arge Helios promises a unique lifestyle which is a combination of luxurious living, state – of – the art architectural technology, recreational facilities and excellent infrastructure. Arge Helios is designed with painstakingly meticulous attention to the smallest of details.
- 2-acre premium residential development
- 160 apartments across three 13-storey towers
- 80% landscape area with amenities
- 2, 2.5 and 3 bedroom units in single format of 1,300 – 2,400 sq. ft.
Arge Helios – Amenities
The Arge Helios Club features some of the best facilities available. The spacious banquet hall is an ideal location for events, family functions and parties. The other features include a library, a squash court, and the game zone with table-tennis, billiards and more. Conveniently located at the ground level, the Club is where you can spend quality time enjoying the benefits of a superior lifestyle.
The Arge Helios Sky Terrace offers you the best in class amenities, including the infinity sky pool, a tree court with seaters and sky lawns, making it the perfect place for leisure and relaxation. It also features a state-of- the-art gymnasium, a pergola deck with lounge seaters, a yoga/meditation area, a kids pool and a jacuzzi.
The courtyard lounge at Arge Helios allows you to enjoy the vast landscaped lawns under the shade of trees and to connect with nature. Reflective pools on the first floor podium give that unique touch of serenity and the king size chess court add an essence of class.
At Arge Helios, the Active Zone is a revolution in playing to build team work, interact and compete.The variety of superior quality equipment ensures that you can get the right amount of exercise for a healthy lifestyle.The Fun Zone is completely digital and developed as a fully interactive playground, and translates a child’s need to play into beautiful, innovative forms.
Private Screening Room:
At Arge Helios, the private screening room offers an exclusive and intimate environment in which to enjoy the highest quality sound and vision on the big screen. This is where you and your family can enjoy your favorite films, TV shows, sports events and much more with stunning Dolby 3D audio.
The Business Centre at Arge Helios redefines the concept of working from home, and is the perfect space to conduct business related activities. Meetings, presentations and tele-conferences are facilitated with accommodation for audio/visual equipment, as well as broadband internet and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Arge Helios – Location Map
Arge Helios – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Contact Us. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Size – 1306 Sq Ft to 2824 Sq Ft
- Possession : June 2016
Arge Helios – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2 Acres.
- Total Units – 160.
- Total Open Space – 80%.
Arge Helios – Project Specification
- Seismic Zone II compliant RCC framed structure
- Ground + 13 storeyed building with 2 basements
- Concrete masonry walls
- Covered car park in basements
- Visitors Car parking and separate car washing area
- 5 lifts (3 passenger lifts and 2 stretcher enabled service lifts)
- Granite flooring for lift lobbies and corridors on all floors
- Ramps and railings for the elderly/differently-abled
- Superior quality vitrified tile flooring and wall flushed skirting
- Plastic emulsion paint for walls and ceilings
- Superior quality wooden flooring with skirting for master bedrooms
- Anti-skid matte finish ceramic flooring and skirting for balconies
Doors & Windows:
- Teak wood frame and architraves and teak wood shutter for main door
- Superior quality 7’ high solid wood frame & architraves for bedroom doors
- Toilet doors with solid wood frame
- Door shutters for toilets & utility with laminate at bottom
- Anodized aluminium sliding doors/shutters for all external doors
- Premium quality concealed fire resistant copper wiring
- Split AC provision in living room and bed rooms
- Modular switches of reputed brand
- BESCOM Power Supply: 6 KW for 2 BHK and 7 KW for 3 BHK
- DG power backup for each apartment
- 100% power backup for common area facilities
- Television, telephone, internet and intercom points in living room and bedrooms
- Internet with WIFI connectivity
- Video door phone
- CCTV surveillance cameras
- Piped gas supply
Security & Automation:
- Video door phones
- CCTV surveillance cameras
- Perimeter security and gated entry
- Piped gas supply
- Water drainage & rain water harvesting as per KSPCB/BWSSB/MOEF
- Designed as per IGBC Green Homes standards
- Vast landscaped greenery with trees and lawns
- Vastu compliant design
- Efficient waste disposal system with garbage chute
Arge Helios – Master Plan
Arge Helios – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
Arge Helios – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – Hennur Road, Bangalore
- Distance from Railway Station – 16 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 30.2 Kms
- Distance from MG Road – 11 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 12.9 Kms(ಬೈಯ್ಯಪ್ಪನಹಳ್ಳಿ ಮೆಟ್ರೋ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣ)
- Nearest Ring Road – 3.5 Kms(ORR)
Arge Helios – Floor Plan
Arge Helios – Neighborhood
- Bangalore International School
- St Michael’s High School
- VIDYANIKETAN ACADEMY
- Kristu Jayanti College
- Legacy School Bangalore LSB
- St. Mary’s School
- Many more…
- Cratis Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital – Hebbal
- Avhieta Hospital & Healthcare
- Mallya Hospital
- Health Centre
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Arge Helios – Surrounding Developments
Increased industrial activity and proximity to IT belts has led to a rise in demand for homes in the Hennur Road micro-market. With a wide range of reasonably-priced housing options, this belt is emerging as a key area for both investors and end users
Areas that were earlier considered outskirts have witnessed rapid growth, owing to demand from an increasing working population looking at settling close to their workplaces. The Hennur Road belt, over the last three to four years, developed as a residential hub.
Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road These stretches have grown in tandem with each other, since they are in close proximity and run parallel. Mid segment residential property demand owing to proximity to locations such as Hebbal, the ORR and Old Madras Road, has led to the development of these areas.
Hebbal and Bellary Road residential property markets are charac terised by high-end apartments with three and four-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,800-3,000 sqft and 3,500-5,500 sqft respectively. Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road primarily have midsegment apartments with two and three-bedroom configurations and average unit sizes of 1,050-1,400 sqft and 1,400-1,950 sqft.
Under-construction residential property stock in the north currently amounts to nearly 40,000 units, which are expected to be infused in the market over the next 2-3 years. In Hebbal, Bellary Road and Devanahalli, the value appreciation potential is expected to be around five percent per annum. For locations such as Yelahanka, Thanisandra Road and Hennur Road, appreciation is anticipated to be in the range of 5-10 percent annually.
Strategic location, good connectivity, access to the city’s infrastructure, and availability of land at relatively lower rates has brought the Hennur Road belt into focus.
With the focus of the city pointing to the north, the commercial property market is taking off in this belt. With large tracts of land available here and proximity to the airport, several corporates are looking at expansions and consolidation in this region. The total office space stock on Bellary Road, from Hebbal to the airport, is close to 0.40 million sqft. Under-construction space likely to be completed by the year-end is around 2.04 million sqft and space planned is around 23.03 million sqft. With companies initiating development of their campuses here, this micro-market is anticipated to gain more momentum by 2015. The prominent residential localities here are Banaswadi, HRBR Layout, Hennur Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Bellary Road, Yelahanka, Kogilu, Chokkanahalli, Bagalur Road, Doddaballapur Road, Yelahanka New Township and Jakkur. While luxury housing options are coming up around Hebbal, along Bellary Road and in surrounding localities, Hennur Main Road, Thanisandra Main Road, Yelahanka and Bagalur Road are witnessing the rise of midsegment options in the range of Rs 40-70 lakhs. The average unit size here ranges from 1,250-2,500 sqft for apartments and 2,500-4,500 sqft for villas. The capital values for Grade A apartments and villas ranges from Rs 3,800-11,500 per sqft. The average annual price appreciation is this region is around 11-18 percent. The average annual rental yield is around 4-7 percent.
Arge Helios – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Arge Helios – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.