Apple Spire – Amenities
- Swimming pool with toddler pool
- Vasthu compliant
- Gymnasium & jogging track
- Car parking
- Ample power back up
- Seismic proof
- Rainwater harvesting system
- Multi functional hall
- Fire safety
- Round the clock security
- Dedicated ambulance on-site
- Solar water heating system for top 2 floors
- Reticulated gas across the building
- Cctv surveillance at main entrance & lobby
- Big size lifts for medical emergencies
Apple Spire – Location Map
Apple Spire – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 6200 Rs. Booking amount – 2 Lac on wards
- Booking Amount – Car Parking Charges
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1241 Sq Ft to 1817 Sq Ft
- Possession : June 2016
Apple Spire – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 2 acres,37 Guntas.
- Total Units – 250.
- Total Open Space – 78%.
Apple Spire – Project Specification
- R. C. C. Framed Structure with Seismic Resistance
- R.C.C. Wall for lift and 6” Solid Cement Blocks for Staircase
- 6” Solid Cement Blocks for External Walls
- 4” Solid Cement Blocks for Internal Walls
- Main Door : Elegant Teak Frame with Polished Veneer Doors
- Other Doors : Flush Doors with Superior Finish
- UPVC Windows with Sliding Shutters and Bug Screen
- Living / Dining / Bedroom / Kitchen with Superior Quality Vitrified Tiles
- Master Bedroom with Laminated Wooden Floor
- Balconies with Anti Skid Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Platform with 20mm Polished Granite Slab with Stainless Steel Sink And with 600mm Height Glazed Tile Dado
- Anti Skid Ceramic Tile Flooring & Glazed Tile Dado upto 2.10m Height
- SS Hardware for all Doors
- Plastic Emulsion Paint for Internal Walls with Smooth Finish
- Synthetic Paint for Doors and Steelworks
- Weather Proof Paint for Exterior Walls
- FRLS Concealed Copper Wiring with Modular Switches
- Electrical Points for Spilt AC in Master Bedroom and Living Room
- T.V. & Telephone Points in Living Room / Master Bedroom / Guest Room
- Sufficient Power Points will be provided in Kitchen and Toilet for Geyser, Exhaust Fan etc.
- Three Hi-Speed Passenger Lifts – 13 person capacity
- One Service Lift – 15 person capacity
- Granite Flooring for Corridor, Lobbies & Staircase in Ground Floor and superior vitrified tiles for all other floors. Over Head Water Tank & Underground Sump of required Capacity with Pumps for both Borewell and BWSSB Water
- 100% Back Up Power Available for All Common Area, Lifts, Lobbies & Staircase
- 2KVA for 2BHK and 2.5KVA for 3BHK, Back Up Power for each Apartment for Lights and Fan Points
Apple Spire – Master Plan
Apple Spire – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK||1241 Sqft||76.94 Lacs||2,00,000|
|2 BHK||1393 Sqft||86.36 Lacs||2,00,000|
|3 BHK||1627 Sqft||100.87 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1674 Sqft||103.78 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1716 Sqft||106.39 Lacs||3,00,000|
|3 BHK||1817 Sqft||112.65 Lacs||3,00,000|
Apple Spire – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – 127/1, Near Metro Station Phase 1, Nayandahalli, Mysore Road, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 10.7 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 8.3 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 41 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 0.6 Kms(Nayandahalli Phase 1 Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 1.2 Kms(NICE Road)
Apple Spire – Unit Plan
Apple Spire – Neighborhood
- National Hill view public School – 2.5 kms
- New Hi-tech Public School – 4 kms
- RVS Public School, Hoskerehalli – 3.5 kms
- Chirantana Preschools, Girinagar – 3.1 kms
- New Horizon Public School, BCC Layout – 2.2 kms
- Oxford School, Nagarbhavi – 2.2 kms
- Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International kumbalgodu – 11 kms
- RNS Vidyaniketan School – 3 kms
- KLE International school,Nagarbhavi – 6 kms
- Bishop Cotton Girls’ School, St. Mark’s Road – 9 kms
- New Hitech Public School – 4.3 kms
- Many more…
- RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital, Mysore Rd – 14.4 kms
- Fortis Hospitals, WOC Service Rd, West of Chord Road 2nd Stage – 10 kms
- Manipal Hospital Rd, Janankshi Layout, 5th Stage, RR Nagar – 4 kms
- BGS Global Hospital Bangalore, No.67, Uttarahalli Road, Kengeri – 7.6 kms
- Indus Westside Hospital,Mysore Road – 6 kms
- Kottakkal Arya Vaidya ,RR Nagar – 4 kms
- Many more…
- Global village Tech park – 4.5 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 1 kms
Apple Spire – Surrounding Developments
Where Nature is your Refreshing Neighbor.
Mysore Road is developing at a rapid pace. Global Village SEZ, Kumbalagodu and Bidadi Industrial areas have established companies like Accenture, Mindtree, Mphasis, Bosch, Toyota and Many more. Capital Values are bound to appreciate fast-making it an attractive investment proposition. The city’s realty market’s dynamics changed with the IT revolution that swept across its landscape. The ‘Information Technology Capital of India’ soon became a thriving hub for professional education and employment opportunities, and its realty market started booming. To cater to the needs of the large IT industry Special Economic Zones (SEZs) were ear-marked in and around the city for the establishment of their large facilities. These zones became the defining landmarks for the city’s realty growth in the years to come. Over the years the commercial activity in the city has shifted from the Central Business District (CBD) and off-CBD to suburban areas and peripheral areas.
Break away from the madding crowd, yet stay within reach. Come home to soothing surroundings, wake up to the chirping of birds and enjoy life in a serene locale. Mysore Road is well connected to other areas of the city via Mysore Road and NICE Road. It offers all the conveniences of the city within a short drive. The Proposed Metro-Reach 2, Bangalore-Mysore Infra Corridor, Commuter Rail System in the near future implies growth for this region.
Increasing space requirements due to the growth of the IT sector, cheaper rentals for better quality spaces and access to talent pool in suburban residential hubs has propelled large MNCs to consolidate and relocate their operations to peripheral micro-markets along the Mysore Road.
Residential Projects close to Metro Stations will witness increase in price. There will be redevelopment of old buildings and land parcels in the vicinity will host development of residential projects. Mysore Road is one of Bangalore’s prominent residential areas, which has seen steady appreciation in property price rates in recent times. This hub of major IT/ITeS companies has witnessed astounding influx of social infrastructure flanking renowned educational institutions, world class hospitals and entertainment centres, which makes it a viable proposition, both as an investment and a residential preference.
Mysore Road is the most preferred residential spot for quite some time now. With the completion of Mysore Road, NICE Road, the area has become accessible from different parts of Bangalore, besides improving the overall micro-market. Mysore Road is a good residential catchment due to its proximity to the IT corridor and some other prominent residential locations in South. It is currently a comparatively affordable location. The Population explosion in India has spilled into all corners of the country, but especially into cities such as Bangalore.
Interestingly, more than 60 percent of Bangalore’s cityscape is now occupied by professionals from the IT and ITeS sector an industry that will continue to generate a massive number of jobs over the next few years. In such a scenario, integrated township are the only viable residential option for professionals looking for the security and comfort of a modern lifestyle far enough from the concrete jungle but yet accessible from the workplace.
One of the first centers of commercial growth, the south has developed into a mature market, with extensive IT development. There is around 10.41 million sqft of non-captive Operational office space with IT/ITeS, Electronics and manufacturing firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options.
Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
Apple Spire – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Apple Spire – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.