For those accustomed to live a life of indulgent luxury here comes an exclusive project Ajmera Stone Park by Ajmera Realty & Infra (I) Ltd . The Ajmera Stone Park is placed on the dead end of 1st cross road, off Neeladri road, Electronic City, Bangalore. Ajmera Stone Park is one of the popular residential ongoing projects in Electronic City, neighborhood of Bangalore.
Discover a superior lifestyle at Ajmera Stone Park gives you over the range of 2 BHK & 3 BHK apartments.The project comprises of 3.5 acres land area and 280 apartments. It has proximity to best international schools, malls and super specialty hospitals.
Ajmera Stone Park represents the pinnacle of success, wealth and achievement.The Project has an exclusive living room opens out on to a lavish sundeck. Super-sized bedrooms,to luxuriate in. Other thoughtful gestures include an elegantly appointed modular kitchen that’s sure to delight the gourmet in you, a world class fittings in all washrooms and all that at the most affordable price in its class.
Ajmera Stone Park – Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- 24Hr Backup
- Club House
- Gymnasium etc..
Ajmera Stone Park – Location Map
Ajmera Stone Park – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4850 INR.(Phase – I)
- Rate per Sq Ft – 4600 INR.(Phase – II)
- Booking amount – 2 Lakhs
- BHK Options – 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 956 Sq Ft to 1550 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2016
Ajmera Stone Park – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 4 acres
- Total Units – 280
- Open Space – Vast Open Space
Ajmera Stone Park – Project Specification
- Seismic zone II resistant RCC framed structure
- All internal walls are plastered with lime rendering & water proof birla putty punning.
- Alle xternal walls double coat sand faced plaster.
- Interior: Acrylic Emulsion, ceiling & wall – white paint
- Exterior: Weather proof exterior emulsion paint.
- Vitrified tiles 800x800mm for entire flooring of living, dining & bedroom.
- Anti skid tiles for all utilities, balconies & terraces.
- Wooden flooring in master bed.
TOILET: Fittings and Accessories:
- Granite door frames in toilets.
- Granite under counter / counter top washbasin in all toilets
- Designer ceramic tiles for flooring.
- Branded EWC and wash-basin in all toilets
- Branded hot and cold water mixer unit for shower in all toilets
- Branded CP fittings in all toilets.
- Large sized toilet ventilators made up of Aluminum Anodized louvered glass with provision for exhaust fan.
- Syntex false ceiling
- Provision for geyser & provision for Exhaust fan in all toilets
DOOR & WINDOWS, GRILLS & RAILING:
- Main door frame in teak wood
- All other doorframes in hard wood.
- Veneered main door with melamine polish.
- Flush door with laminates for bedroom- balcony & toilets
- MS Railing in all balconies.
- Living room provided with Anodized Aluminum sliding French doors for balcony with provision of mosquito mesh.
- Anodized Aluminum sliding windows with plain sheet glass with provision of mosquito mesh.
- Openable casement Aluminum door between kitchen utility
- Granite Platform with stainless steel sink.
- Cladding with designer tiles up to 2 ft height above kitchen platform.
- Provision for Aqua guard point.
- Provision for washing machine in utility area.
- Provision for piped gas connection & provision for Exhaust fan
- TV points in the living room and master bedroom.
- Fire resistant electrical wires with ‘ISI’ mark.
- Elegant designer modular electrical switches.
- Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) for the flat.
- Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB) for each room provided at the main Distribution box within each flat.
- Telephone points in master bedroom and living with provision for installing Intercommunication facility within each apartment.
- A/C point for master bedroom & provision in living room.
- Each flat will be provided adequate power ie 3 to 4KW.
- Separate lighting circuit of generator supply with an automatic change over switch ie 1KW
- Provision for Broadband Internet connection
- Provision for DTH connection
- One service lift per tower with ARD (Automatic Rescue Device).
- 100% power backup from DG.
- Intercom facility inside the lifts.
- An exclusive Satellite TV network will be provided by Airtel or TATA sky on our discretion (Users to pay Monthly charges)
- CCTV coverage for security at main entrance & lift lobby at Basement level.
BACK UP GENERATOR:
- 1 KW D.G. power backup for each apartment with automatic changeover switches.
- Standby generator for lighting in common areas lifts and pumps.
WATER TREATMENT PLANT:
- Treated soft water through an exclusive water treatment plant within the complex.
- STP treated water for flushing of toilets and for gardening purpose
Ajmera Stone Park – Master plan
Ajmera Stone Park – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|2 BHK(Phase – I)||1140 Sqft||55.29 Lacs||2,00,000|
|2 BHK(Phase – II)||1075 Sqft||49.45 Lacs||2,00,000|
|2 BHK(Phase – II)||1090 Sqft||50.14 Lacs||2,00,000|
|2.5 BHK(Phase – I)||1340 Sqft||64.99 Lacs||2,00,000|
|2.5 BHK(Phase – II)||1335 Sqft||61.41 Lacs||2,00,000|
|3 BHK(Phase – I)||1550 Sqft||75.17 Lacs||2,00,000|
|3 BHK(Phase – II)||1435 Sqft||66.01 Lacs||2,00,000|
Ajmera Stone Park – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – off Neeladri road, Electronic City, Bangalore
- Distance from MG Road – 19.6 kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 20 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 51 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 45 Kms
- Nearest Ring Road – 45 Kms
Ajmera Stone Park – Floor Plan
Ajmera Stone Park – Neighborhood
- ISBR Business School – 1.6 kms
- VIBGYOR HIGH – 1.8 kms
- Treamis World School – 2.5 kms
- PES Institute of Technology – 3 kms
- Vidyarambh – 500 mts
- Many more…
- The Apollo Clinic Electronics City – 2.5 kms
- Ramakrishna Healthcare and Trauma Centre – 2 kms
- Wipro OHS Clinic – 1 km
- Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences – 6 kms
- Sparsh Orthopaedic Hospital – 6 kms
- Many more…
- Infosys – 1.6 kms
- Xsysys Technologies Pvt Ltd – 2.5 kms
- Ominesys Technologies Private Limited – 1.5 kms
- HCL Technologies Limited – 7.5 kms
- Intouch Systems Private Limited – 8 kms
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Ajmera Stone Park – Surrounding Development
Good connectivity, social infrastructure, and proximity to workplaces are pushing demand, and leading to the development of more residential property options here.
Electronics City primarily houses captive units of major domestic corporate companies, besides a host of other firms of sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, engineering, electronics and allied manufacturing units. Existing office locations in the south are Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road, while upcoming office locations are in and around Sarjapur and Sarjapur Road/ORR. Electronics City is one of the prime IT/ITeS hubs of the city while other micro-markets such as Koramangala and Bannerghatta Road have a number of stand-alone office projects. The development of the Hosur Road elevated road has aided in faster connectivity to Electronics City.
The majority of upcoming projects are IT and non-IT Buildings. Mostly, IT and ITeS occupiers are likely take up office space in these locations as these are close to residential catchments.
Hosur Road and Sarjapur Road are locations preferred for commercial development as they are close to residential catchments. Electronics City is one of the fast-developing locations of the city. Electronics City continues to hold immense potential for further development as there is huge demand for mid-segment residential projects, especially from the corporates working in companies on the Hosur Road. Major drivers for the development here have been the IT and ITeS related developments and the increasing demand for commercial space.
A signal-free corridor initiative is definitely an added advantage of this location. The south has good physical and social infrastructure. These locations are preferred by companies primarily due to the presence of good infrastructure and residential micro-markets in the vicinity. A majority of the employees working in IT and ITeS companies around the southern stretch of the Outer Ring Road (ORR), Hosur Road and Electronics City prefer staying in locations around due to proximity to workplaces and also availability of good social infrastructure.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990s.
With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Factors pushing demand:
South Bangalore has witnessed construction activity across all fronts residential, commercial and retail. Strong infrastructure development contributed to the growth of this zone. The cosmopolitan nature of the southern micro-markets such as Koramangala, Banashankari, J P Nagar, Jayanagar and Bannerghatta Road attracted a large number of people. Social infrastructure like the availability of quality hospitals, prestigious educational institutions and malls are some of the major reasons behind the demand for residential property in this part of Bangalore. This region has generally been a preferred residential destination for employees of the IT sector due to the presence of a large number of IT companies in the vicinity. There is a mix of small to large-scale residential projects including independent housing and apartments depending on the corridor.
The south has developed into a big market, with extensive IT development and is one of the first centers of commercial growth. There is around 10.41 million sq.ft of non-captive operational office space, with electronics and manufacturing, IT/ITeS firms, in the Hosur Road and Electronics City belt alone. While under construction office space is around 1.70 million sqft, planned captive as well as non-captive space comes to around 8.51 million sqft. While the older neighborhoods of Jayanagar and Basavanagudi continue to command a premium, Bannerghatta Road and Koramangala in the Secondary Business District (SBD) and the suburbs of Sarjapur Road, Haralur Road, and Hosa Road are witnessing the rise of luxury housing options. According to Cushman & Wakefield, a real estate services firm, mid-range options are coming up around Hosur Road, Electronics City, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar and Kanakapura Road, with capital values ranging between Rs 4,500-6,000 per sqft. Locations beyond the NICE corridor, the peripheries of Kanakapura Road, Bannerghatta Road, Attibele and the Chandapura-Anekal belt are witnessing the rise of budget housing options, priced up to Rs 30 lakhs.
Ajmera Stone Park – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Ajmera Stone Park – About Builder
Ajmera Group is recognized as one of India’s leading Real Estate Company. The reach and interest of the Ajmera Group has only grown with time and has extended to other realms, such as steel, cement and social welfare. The company now has a strong presence in and around Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot and Bangalore as well as an international project in Bahrain.
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.