Adarsh Premia the Ultra luxury residences at its finest is an articulation of grandeur of space is designed of 3bhk & 4bhk & is destined to set a new benchmark in elegance, luxury & sophisticated high-living in the prime hub of South Bangalore.
Adarsh Premia comprises of 4 residential blocks and 330 apartments (3 BHK & 4 BHK). It has proximity to best international schools, malls and super specialty hospitals.
Exquisitely designed by one of the world’s leading design firms in conjunction with the experts at our own Design Studio rises to a towering height of 24 floors.
Adarsh Premia – Location Advantages
Kanakpura Road passes through major bustling localities of South Bangalore like Banashankari, Outer Ring Road and some periphery regions like Konankunte, parts of Uttarahalli and JP Nagar. Research shows that the locality is witnessing a rapid growth, mainly because of the development of offices of major IT spaces.
Several factors have led to the growth of this region; excellent connectivity being one among them. Namma metro has proposed connectivity from areas as far as Tataguni, via Kanakpura Road, to major business localities. This has influenced the growth of residential destinations along the belt of Kanakpura Road. The establishment of the NICE Corridor has enhanced the connectivity of areas like JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, Banashankari, Jayanagar and other localities of South- Banglore with Mysore Road and the IT hub of the city- Electronics City. Kanakpura Road is also linked to the Peripheral Ring Road, which connects all the major highways like Hosur Road, Tumkur Road, Old Madras Road and the Mysore Road.
Kanakpura Road is one of the preferred localities of many of the reputed builders and developers in the city like Concorde, Sobha, Nitesh, Prestige, Brigade, etc. Easy availability of Cauvery water, proposed infrastructural developments and affordable land prices are reasons behind the same. People employed in Bannerghatta Road and Electronics City prefer to settle in Kanakpura Road as the area offers a cheaper accommodation with excellent connectivity to their workplaces.
As per research reports, the area has witnessed an appreciation of about 10 % in the second quarter of 2014, as compared to the first one. While average plot rates were around Rs. 3797/- during Jan-Mar 2014, the same saw a rise to about Rs. 4183/- , during April-June 2014. The rent price has remained static over the last few quarters, with tenants being charged at an average of Rs.13 per sq.ft.
In addition to residential developments, the area is also witnessing a sharp growth in the retail and commercial sector, in addition to educational establishments – all of which complement the growth of residential sector.
The Art of Living campus, which is a tourist-sought-after place, lies off Kanakpura Road.
ISKCON is planning a huge project on the 28-acre hillock that lies off Kanakapura Road, which would (as per sources) provide a 360 degree bird’s eye view of the surrounding city. It is reported that the project will be developed using 4-D technology and will have a beautifully landscaped Krishna Lila Park that would be transform the tourist potential of the city. Foreseeing the future demand and spur for residential apartments in this area, Mantri Group and Gokulam Developers have already launched their hi-end residential projects alongside the hillock.
Another major infrastructural project that has helped Kanakpura Road emerge as the next residential hub in South Bangalore is the Gokuldas SEZ, which has been approved by the Government of Karnataka. The SEZ will be set up on Kanakpura Road by Gokuldas Exports Ltd.; and would house a first-class Apparel and Textile Park, sprawling across an area of 400 acres. The SEZ will include about 50 factories and will provide employment opportunities to about 50,000 people.
Adarsh Premia – Amenities
The central hub of activities revolves around a high-end club house, multi-purpose hall and a large swimming pool. On the stilt floor, the club house and multipurpose hall cover a total of 10,000 sq ft . The club house faces a large swimming pool.
- The ambitious club house is designed to cater to all your needs.
- Here you can relax, re-energize, work-out, socialize and simply switch off from the hustle and bustle of daily life to revitalize your body and soul.
- A wide array of facilities includes health club with jacuzzi, fully equipped gym, yoga cum aerobics hall, tennis court, table tennis, pool table, community hall, library and more.
- A large swimming is well connected to the club house.
- The pool is partitioned with a children’s pool through artistically designed stepping stones that are afloat.
- Surrounding the pool is a resplendent deck crafted from timber and stone.
- The overflowing edges of the pool are lined with vines to give a rich and surreal feel.
- If you’re in a really transcendental mood, there’s the Zen Garden, a carefully planned landscape feature
Moreover, the large landscaped area is designed in such a way that it is free from the vehicular traffic, noise and pollution
Adarsh Premia – Location Map
Adarsh Premia – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft & Booking amount – Contact Us.
- BHK Options – 3 BHK and 4 BHK.
- Size – 2000 Sq Ft to 3720 Sq Ft.
- Possession : December, 2018.
Adarsh Premia – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – 4 Acres
- Total Units – 330
- No Of Towers – 4
- No Of Floors – 24.
- Total Open Space – 75%
Adarsh Premia – Project Specification
- The entire complex sprawls over an area of 4 acres.
- This landmark offering consists of 3BHK & 4BHK ultra luxury apartments totalling 330 in number
- 14 penthouses are part of the offering
- Sizes ranges from 2050 to 3720 sq ft (typical units)
- There are 2 Basements, Stilt, Ground & 24 Upper Floors
- There are four blocks A, B, C & D. Block A has two flats per floor & the other three blocks have four flats per floor
- Each block has two staircases & 3 high-speed elevators (except Block A which has 2 elevators)
- For parking, there are two Basements, Stilt & Ground floor
- Adequate parking facility for all flats
- Seismic zone II compliant – RCC external core and beamless structure
- All internal walls smoothly finished with plastering
- Imported marble flooring in living and dining areas of all flats
- Imported marble flooring in family rooms for unit types D1, D4 and Penthouses
- Engineered wooden flooring in all bedrooms
- Superior quality vitrified tile flooring in kitchen
- Ceramic tiles in balconies and utility area
- Imported marble / granite flooring in ground floor lift lobbies and vitrified tiles in all other floor lift lobbies
- Superior quality ceramic tiles dado for all toilets
- White colour EWC & washbasin with granite counter top & mirror in all toilets expect powder room
- Glass shower cubicle in all toilets of 3 BHK flat except servant toilet
- Glass shower cubicle in all toilets of 4 BHK flat except powder room and servant toilet
- Single lever shower mixer in all showers and single lever mixer in all washbasins except servant toilet
- Superior quality designer door frames & shutters for all main, bedroom, kitchen and toilet doors
- UPVC sliding doors with 3-track (one with mosquito mesh) for living room to balcony & bedroom to balcony doors
- UPVC sliding windows with three tracks (one with mosquito mesh)
- Granite platform with stainless steel sink and vegetable bowl with drain board
- 2 feet dado above platform area with ceramic tiles
- Superior quality CP fittings
- Good quality PVC drainage & storm water pipes
- Electrical, TV and telephone points in living, family and all bedrooms
- Good quality electrical wires & switches
- 3BHK, 4BHK & 5BHK (Penthouse) apartment will be provided with power supply of 7KW, 10KW & 12KW respectively
- Full power back up for all apartments
- Advanced high speed lifts.
- Reticulated LPG gas piping system in all kitchens
- Fiber to the home (data and voice)
- High tech CCTV surveillance for the common areas
- Access controlled boom barriers
- Garbage disposal system with refuse chute
State-of-the-art Security and Provision for Home Automation System
- Visitor Management System – a door camera with an automated colour display unit.
- Portable touch screen tablet
- In-built Intercom facility
- LPG leak detection in every kitchen
- Fire and smoke detection system with sprinklers in every room
- Provision for automated lighting & curtain controls
Adarsh Premia – Master Plan
Adarsh Premia – Sqft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
|Unit Type||Size (Sqft)||Price||Booking Amount|
|3 BHK||2000||220.00 Lacs||Contact Us|
|3 BHK||2360||259.00 Lacs||Contact Us|
|4 BHK||2900||319.00 Lacs||Contact Us|
|4 BHK||3720||409.00 Lacs||Contact Us|
Adarsh Premia – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – BSK 2nd Stage, Outer ring road, Bangalore.
- Distance from MG Road – 11 Kms
- Distance from Railway Station – 9.2 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 42.2 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 2.7 Kms(Banashankari Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 4.2 Kms(Nice Road)
Adarsh Premia – Floor Plan
Adarsh Premia – Neighborhood
- Nearby Schools – Within 1.5 Km(Carmel School , Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering and many more)
- Nearby Hospitals – Within 2 km(NU Hospital, DG Hoapital, Sagar Hospital and many more)
- Nearby Workplaces – Within 500 mts(Evolving Systems Networks India Pvt Ltd, TE Connectivity Limited and many more)
- Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants – All within 1 km.
Adarsh Premia – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Adarsh Premia – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.