A home more than a sanctuary, It is a place that begins where the rest of the world ends. Its is a place where words come easy, and laughter, without inhibition. Even breathing becomes a little easier. Because your home is your world.
Adarsh Citrine offers homes that exude exclusivity. With only 64 apartments, at Citrine, you will find a home that is truly your own. Spread over just 4 floors, Ctrine offers 2 BHK and 3 BHK homes, with a luxury that only a privileged few can aspire. A community that brings with it the comfort of familiar faces, neighbours who recognise you, and the delight of camaraderie. Adarsh Citrine is an amalgamation of beauty and exclusivity, an island at the heart of South Bangalore with green environs nad the close proximity of Puttenahalli Lake.
Adarsh Citrine – Amenities
- Community Hall
- Many more…
Adarsh Citrine – Location Map
Adarsh Citrine – Price, Options and Possession
- Rate per Sq Ft – Contact Us. Booking amount – Contact Us
- BHK Options – 2 BHK and 3 BHK
- Size – 1335 Sq Ft to 2225 Sq Ft
- Possession : December 2016
Adarsh Citrine – Project Area, Open Space and Key Highlights
- Project Total Area – NA.
- Total Units – <100.
- Total Open Space – Vast Open Space.
Adarsh Citrine – Project Specification
- Seismic Zone II Compliant RCC framed structure.
- All internal walls smoothly plastered with lime rendering.
- External plastering with sponge finish.
- Superior quality vitrified tiles in living, dining and all the other bedrooms except master bedroom of all flats.
- Laminated wooden flooring in Master Bedroom of each flat.
- Superior quality Vitrified tile flooring in kitchen.
- Ceramic tiles in balconies and utility area.
- Superior quality Vitrified flooring in all floor lift lobbies.
- Kota / Tandoor Stone for staircase.
- Superior quality Ceramic tiles dado for all toilets for 2.1m (7feet) height.
- White color EWC & washbasin with Granite / Marble counter top & mirror in all toilets except SWC.
- Glass shower cubicle in Master Bedroom Toilet.
- Main door – Superior quality designer door frame & shutter.
- Bedroom doors, kitchen door & toilet doors – Superior quality engineered door frames & shutters.
- UPVC Sliding doors with 3-track (one with mosquito mesh) for Living room to Balcony & Bedroom to Balcony doors.
- UPVC sliding windows with 3-tracks (one with mosquito mesh).
- Granite Platform with Stainless steel single bowl and Vegetable bowl with drain board.
PAINTING / POLISHING:
- Interior: Plastic Emulsion Paint.
- Exterior: Acrylic Emulsion Paint.
- One TV point in living and all Bedrooms. (Signal quality to be maintained by the client/ Service provider).
- Geyser in all toilets except for SWC.
- Exhaust fans in all toilets.
- Telephone points in all bedrooms & living area.
- Electrical AC point in all bedrooms & living area.
- 2BHK & 3BHK flat will be provided with power supply of 5 kW & 6kW respectively
BACK UP GENERATOR:
- Stand by generator for lifts, common area lighting. Full power back up for each apartment.
Adarsh Citrine – Master Plan
Adarsh Citrine – Sq.ft Size, Total Cost and Booking Amount
Adarsh Citrine – Accessibility and Key Distances
- Location – JP Nagar, Bangalore
- Distance from Railway Station – 13.7 Kms
- Distance from Airport – 44.8 Kms
- Distance from MG Road – 10.5 Kms
- Nearest Metro station – 3.5 Kms(Kanakapura Road Metro Station)
- Nearest Ring Road – 7.5 Kms(NICE Ring Rd)
Adarsh Citrine – Floor Plan
Adarsh Citrine – Neighborhood
- The Brigade School
- Camlin School
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Little Elly Preschool
- Genius kids
- Many more…
- Fortis Hospital
- Apollo Hospitals
- Millennium Health Centre
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya
- Nethradhama Superspecality Eye Hospital
- NU Hospital
- Many more…
Nearby Shopping Malls, Banks and Restaurants: All within 2 kms
Adarsh Citrine – Surrounding Developments
Good connectivity, proximity to workplaces and social infrastructure are pushing demand and leading to the development of more residential property options on Kanakapura road.
Being the centre of the South, the Kanakapura Road has witnessed extensive residential development, expanding outwards to cater to the demand from an increasing working population in the IT belts around. Proximity to established residential locations, good infrastructure and connectivity, and a good range of options for occupiers, are leading to Kanakapura Road emerging as new residential hotspots.
Kanakapura Road, once the backyard of nature, is today a concrete jungle. The approximately 27km stretch that starts from Majestic, leads up to Kanakapura town. Previously known as Kanakanahalli Road, the area was said to be a forest. But from days – when only bullock carts were seen and two buses plied – to emerging as a prime locality in South Bangalore, the road has undergone a rapid change. Today it is the preferred destination of not just popular builders but also industrialists, hoteliers and artists.
South Bangalore is a cosmopolitan region, mainly on account of a huge influx of people from all over India owing to the advent of the IT sector in the city here. Electronics City emerged as the first IT hub of Bangalore in the 1990’s. With the setting up of the IT companies, the south Bangalore region became a preferred commercial as well as residential destination.
Vaikunta Hill, off Kanakapura Road, gives a bird’s-eye view of the future of Bangalore South. The hillock provides not only a 360-degree view of all of Bangalore but also the trajectory the development of the city will take in the coming years. Kanakapura Road witnessed the launch of several residential projects which can be attributed to the availability of land in the region.
The 28-acre hillock, on Kanakapura Road and very close to Konanakunte Cross, will be at the heart of the path-breaking changes the city will witness. Iskcon, which bought the 28-acre hillock for Rs 23 crore at a public auction, is building what it says is a Disneyland-like 4D technology driven Krishna Lila Park and will transform the tourist potential of Bangalore, Karnataka and India. The construction work on the theme park is begun in mid-2012 and gets completed by 2016-17. The neighborhood will be hi-tech and socially alive and engaging.
Vaikunta Hill is expected to spur massive residential apartment projects and villas in the range of 3-10 km. Kanakapura Road is set to become the hot destination from 2012 onwards as development is still now concentrated in the Yelahanka, Whitefield, Sarjapura regions. Kanakapura Road and beyond is virgin area in a sense and will see far more residential development than office space development, followed by retail and commercial development. Owing to the arrival of a massive tourist hub, property prices in and around Kanakapura Road area are bound to shoot up in the next five years. An acre of land in the area is running at Rs 9-10 crore. Expect a 10% to 15% rise in these prices in the next five years. The location of Metro Cash and Carry on Kanakapura Road is attributed to the presence of wealthy families in the area and the vastly spread small retail network in the area.
Housing activity along Kanakapura Road is expected to rapidly expand with the arrival of Metro Rail network. The line will reach Konanakunte, which will be connected to Majestic, which, in turn, is connected to M G Road. With commercial and residential rentals not too much in demand now, the onus is on purchase. Apartments are in the Rs 3,000 to Rs 3,500 per sq ft bracket. If you look in the first sector of Kanakapura, homes more than 15 years old that come onto the market can go for around Rs 8,000 per sq ft. Newer apartments are around Rs 5,000 to Rs 6,000 per sq ft and those on resale Rs 5,000 per sq ft. For those looking a little ahead in the second stretch, you will find a lot of budget housing and the apartments here will be in the price range of Rs 3000 per sq ft. The enhanced focus on connectivity and timely completion of the on-going infrastructure projects would provide further impetus for this micro market to evolve into a residential hub.
The affordable land prices and availability of Cauvery water are the two major factors which have prompted major residential developers like Sobha, Nitesh, Brigade, Concorde, etc to establish their projects in this micro market. It is a preferred destination by those employed in Electronics City and Bannerghatta Road.
Kanakapura Road originates in the city at Krishna Rao Park in Basavanagudi. Is close to J P Nagar, Banashankari, Jayanagar Is 16-18 kms from M G Road, Vidhana Soudha Metro rail is being built on Kanakapura Road till Konankunte Cross. The road cuts through Vasanthapura and Konanakunte ward.
Kanakapura road is just a stone’s throw away from the NICE Road and close to the proposed Metro station, which are the fastest ways into the CBD. Kanakapura Road being well-connected to Bannerghatta Road, Electronics City and Mysore Road, has also been hailed as South Bangalore’s new corridor of growth. With major IT hubs, hospitals and educational institutions being within comfortable reach and easy accessibility, Kanakapura Road is attracting investors in this locale.
Kanakapura Road is easily connected to the well-known Art of Living ashram and is a few minutes away from NICE Road that will transport you to the city centre in minutes. It is the perfect alternative to now unaffordable South Bangalore neighborhoods like Banashankari, J P Nagar and Jayanagar.
Adarsh Citrine – Buyer’s and Investment Advantages
- Located in a well-established residential area
- Close to schools, shopping malls & hospitals
- Proximity to Metro stations
- Vaastu Compliant.
Adarsh Citrine – About Builder
Reader’s Please share your opinion about this project.